Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Accidental Mates (ravinwolfen & Sweetnothings)

ThisJoker456

Pulsar
Reine didn't ask for it. It was an innocent walk through the woods, at night, where she was attacked. She didn't know who or what did it, but all she knew was that she had a huge bite mark on her thigh. After speculated what had caused it, she dismissed it as a freak accident. That was until the first full moon. While she was laying in bed, she experienced an excruciating pain for what seemed like hours before it stopped. Once it had, she turned on the lights and saw what she had become. A werewolf. It terrified her, but after a few minutes, she came to love it. When morning came, she was once again a human with a scar on her leg.

The next full moon came, and this time Reine took the transformation without pain. She even decided to venture out of her house, running through the woods in her form. Her nose quickly caught a scent that was similar to her own, but more masculine. Deciding to investigate, she stalked through the woods before finding the male werewolf. He had no idea she was here. What better way to test out her skills than attacking? Reine thought she could easily take him down since she had the element of surprise. After spending about an hour stalking him, she decided it was time. While hiding behind tall grass, she grinned before lunging out and sinking her claws into his back side. The woman was certain she would win this.

Ravin had caught her scent long before her attack. He had been a wolf for a long while and now had control over his transformations, his body still human as he found himself tackled to the ground, rolling as he leveraged her off his back pinning her to the ground. "My my, a new little bitch in my territory, and such a looker too. But it seems you need to learn your place little lady."

He smiled as his blue eyes met her's, a almost hypnotic feeling exchanged between them as he asserted his place over her.

This couldn't be any easier. An unsuspecting wolf about to be attacked by someone like Reine was just too easy. However, she didn't realize what his capabilities were, or how good he was. She yelped when he suddenly rolled over, and she was pinned. "No, I don't! Let go of me!" She yelled, her paws hitting his chest. It didn't make sense. Everything was going in her favor. Her gold eyes locked onto his before the hypnotic feelings washed over her.

"W-what did you do to me?" She mumbled, her body beginning to stop struggling. She was so confused, but Reine felt like this was right.

"Nothing much." the big male replied as he looked down at her body, her form such a nice sight he couldn't help but be aroused as he leaned down for a kiss.

It started at his torso and propagated out as he quickly shifted much like her. Soon ravin Looked much like he had the night he bit her. https://static1.e621.net/data/b3/93/b393367f9aef4e66e5c3ed97306d6672.jpg
the big werewolf smiling as he took in her scent. "Oh, its you, thought you seemed familiar, sorry about the bite, but its so hard to find a nice girl in this town anymore."

Something about him was off, and she didn't know what. It was familiar, yet vague. Reine didn't know what to do with the information except deal with the situation at hand. Her lips instinctively pressed back against his, her body heating up.

As he changed, her nose finally recognized the scent He was the one who attacked her. He gave her a huge scar on her leg. "You bit me?! You gave me a scar!" Her fighting attempts came back as she tried pushing the bigger male off of her.

He looked down at her thigh and sighed. "I did didn't I? well let me fix that."

He held her wrists tight as he slid down her body, tongue darting out to lap at the wound, the scar quickly growing smaller and smaller as he licked at it, soon all that was left was a small white gash to signify where the bite had been, and nothing more. He grinned looking up at her as he continued to lick at her thich, working both the outer and inner thigh.

"W-what? You can't fix this." She said stubbornly, not believing anything he said. He ruined her chance of attacking him, yet he was treating her so nicely.

Reine's face contorted in anger when he grabbed her wrists. Suddenly, a pleasurable feeling washed over her. "Ooooh..." she whispered as the scar began to disappear, only leaving a small mark. It was better than the huge one. He didn't stop, however. She gasped as he continued licking her thighs, causing her to squirm underneath him. By now, her feminine scent was getting stronger.

He smiled as he caught her scent, never one to take a female without her consent, but still a rough brute when it came to mating. He smiled as he licked his way back up her body. "Seems you are enjoying this, should i continue?

Her hands loosened in his grip, more open to do anything for him now. The way his tongue felt on her body was amazing. No one ever treated her like this. "P-please do." Her words came out quickly without hesitation. Why would she deny something like this?

His grin grew wider as his mouth closed around her breast, his tongue teasing her nipple as he messaged her inner thigh with a free hands, his mind set on amaking her moan for more before he would even consider taking her. He grinned releasing her wrists, knowing she was at his mercy right then, her thoughts to focused on the pleasure.

The female's back arched in absolute pleasure when his mouth closed around her breast. A moan entered the air while her hips started to move around, searching for his beloved member. "Please stop....teasing." She whispered, her mind fogged from the pleasure. More moans came when her hands were released and able to wrap around his neck. Her arms hung loosely on his shoulders, her fingers playing with his fur.

He knew what she wanted but he wanted her to beg for it, to plead for him to take her. He was going to be an alpha, but the alpha who made his mate desire him like a drug. He smiled and played with her breasts a little more, his hands cupping and kneading her rump as he switched breasts.

There was one thing Reine hated the most, and it was teasing. Why didn't this wolf get that when she wanted it, she wanted it. It was going to be hard for her to beg, but she would do it to get what she wanted. "Please. I need you inside of me. I'm going to go crazy." She begged with a moan, her body writhing underneath him.

He grinned, his need sated as he heard her beg for it, and with a slight chuckle he prodded his dick to her waiting pussy, before slowly sliding his girth into her. He grinned as he slowly took her, his dick going nice and deep before pulling out to do the same exact thing.

Reine saw that look on his face that told her he was happy. That was all she wanted and needed. Her back arched when he finally slid his canine cock into her pussy. "A-a-ah..." she moaned, her walls clinging to him tightly. She never wanted him to slide back out.

He panted and groaned softly as e kept thrusting and plunging into her, after a bit her growled pulling all the way out before rolling her onto all fours, taking her from behind like a real male would his new bitch. He growled as he bit the back of her neck, hands gripping her hips tightly.

The new bitch was writhing on the ground, her golden eyes shut while she enjoyed the pleasure. It was unbelievable how good this felt. A gasp left her lips when he suddenly turned around on her all fours. The proper way to do it. A yelp left her when he bit her neck, which signaled she was his and no one else's. She continued moaning while her orgasm built.

He rode her fro behind like ana animal as he plunged into her an out once more, his teeth finding purchase in her neck as he nussled her neck. He drew his cock out spinning her round to plunge into her from behind.

She whimpered softly at the slight pain that came from the alpha's grip on her neck. She wondered if she would have a mark later on. To anyone, it meant that she was marked and owned. Soon, she was done whimpering and instead moaned loudly. "I-I'm so close."

He let out a long low growl as he plunged into her depths and mated her like a real wolf would, his hands on her hips and kneading her ass as he took her with the force of a wild beast.

Her back arched sharply when he drove deeply into her pussy. It felt so good to be pounded like this. Sex was way better as a werewolf than as a human. She knew from the moment he started touching her that she was his. She wasn't going anyway for a while. Soon, her walls were clenching around him tightly, signaling her orgasm as she cried out in pleasure.

He blinked before giving her rear a nice soft smack. "Hey, I didnt say you could Cum. You're supposed to wait till master is ready to cum with you."

He pulled out of her as he spun her once more pinning her as he bgan to fuck her like a human, his own orgasm only seconds away.

She was too tired and drunk on lust to react to the smack. She blushed lightly nodded. "I'm sorry." What was wrong with her? Hours ago she had a plan to take him down, now she was apologizing for cumming before him.

At first, she whined when he pulled out of her right before he pushed back in. She gasped and moaned loudly, rocking her hips back. "Please...I need your cum.." she panted.

He chuckled as he hugged her to himself plunging harder and faster as he plowed her into the dirt. "Fine, but then you are mine, to do with as I please."

He kept fucking her violently as he pulled her hair exposing her neck as his jaws closed around her throat, the ultimate show of dominance.

She cried out in pleasure and placed her arms behind her back, her claws digging into the ground to steady herself. It wouldn't be right if she simply thrown around. "Y-yes..." she mumbled, her mind foggy with her pleasure.

Her eyes lazily opened when he pulled her hair back. At first, she was confused until he closed his jaw around her throat. She moaned loudly and moved her hands to his neck, her fingers running through his fur.

Back
Top Bottom