Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Milf / Bimbo (MxF) and other plots

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxcloud26xx

Super-Earth
*****Bimbo around the block.
She's the neighborhood house wife, everyone knows she's always at home and everyone knows she has a body to kill for. At an exclusive neighborhood meeting then men come up with a plot to share her from one guy at a time to group encounters.

I'm looking for an innocent well mannered women to turn into a horny pet

******Bimbo in the office
Same ordeal as above except I was thinking one of the office members black mails a women into serving him and soon it spreads throughout the office.

Just a few ideas I jotted down, and open to other ideas.

Plots and Pairing:
Some pairing have a plot some, some plots don't have a specific pairing

Me x You (respectively)

Modern:

Worker x Worker: One night or a life time ~
They're both established figures in their professions -- sale representatives that represent each of their companies. Their lives are practically the same; working the same hours, large houses, boring spoises and searching. The same except they work for two opposing companies. Matched on a dating site by fate, will their relationship be discreet encounters or an open affair~ Someone has to catch on eventually.

Teacher x Student: Photography Club ~
He's a math teacher around the school and has quite good reputation, but at the same time he is the sponsor and supervisor of the photography club. There are several students who he sees with potential, but only take one under his wing ~

Student x Student

Student x Teacher: A Teacher's detention
He's the weed man of the school; quarter ounces, half ounces he sells it all. Disinterested in everything except getting high and making a quick buck, his life as an academic symbol of excellence has dwindled to an delinquent. None of the teachers have even dared to address the radical changes, until he started failing her class.

Father x Daughter's Friend: Daughter-against-(the) Law
Instead of being the team mom, he's the team dad; picking up the girls after every game, taking them out, and supporting the team. He's trusted by all the parents until he has an isolated encounter with one of he daughters teammates.

Brother x Sister

Son x Mother: It's all your fault
1. Growing up his mom had always wanted to indulge in the luxurious life until his father died. He's hated her ever since he died from hustling on the streets to make his mom wish come true. All his anger and blame was let out on her as he did his best to humiliate her.

Last Resort
2. Years has passed since he's died. Date after date nothing sparks up except her neglected hormones. Being a single mother is hard especially when her boy is growing up: tall and handsome, widened shoulders, and full boxers, but still naive to the world. She may have to be the one that teaches him.

Detective x Criminal: Best friends but Worst Enemies
Co-workers and Arch Enemies what better pairing could you ask for? During the day they work together, smile and wave, but at night they're both on opposite teams. An undercover detective it's his job to get her behind bars if he can ~

Mafia Leader x Street Girl: She's part of the Mob?
No one can take a girl on the streets for more than a prostitute without the proper connections. Somehow she's managed a strong relationship with a mafia leader, and he finally bends the rules and lets her join the gang - only problem is her gender may get in the way ~

Fantasy:

? x ?: Lawless Land
A world where humans are second class; lying, stealing, and cheating to survive in the world of giants and monsters. There's no such thing as a law here and anything goes.

Psych x ?: The Mind is a Powerful Thing
He's a psych with the ability to move things, feel things, and touch things with his mind. It's a playful power that could easily be misused ~

Incubus x ?: Imaginary friend?
A hell spawn that's sole purpose is to seduce and please himself on planet earth. A victim is chosen and that's who he targets until he's tired of them, the twist is she's the only person that can see him.

GM x Player: Virtual World
Times has changed and so have games. From hand-helds to consoles, now comes a virtual world. A world where the rules of reality are suspended, and the only rules that stand are the rules that he makes - the GM.

Just a fragment of my limited imagination. Open to pretty much anything just run it by me ~

The Do's and Don'ts:
Basically what I like and dislike

Likes ~
Oral (giving / receiving)
Cumming internally
Humiliating / Degrading others
Blackmail
Beastiality
Age-Play
Dominating (Switch depending on the Girl)
Fiery Girls
Expressive Partners
Watersports (Seldom)

Dislikes:
Nothing much besides excessive gore

RE: One night stand or One more night~ (M/F, Pairings and Plot, Short and Long Term~)

Bump ~

RE: One night stand or One more night~ (M/F, Pairings and Plot, Short and Long Term~)

Bummp~

RE: Plots and Pot ~(M/F, Pairings and Plots, Short and Long Term~)

Bumped and edited~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom