Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Drake's request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

drake93

Super-Earth
this is my first request thread...

so anyways i am looking for a female interested in an incest rp

i am into just about anything short of bathroom stuff

my idea's are:
Brother x Sister
the idea for this one is we're either leaving together alone or our parents have left for the summer break leaving us to discover feelings we've hidden away but now want to discover where they lead.(will discuss idea's over Pm's)
Cousin x Cousin
the idea for this one is the older of the two takes the younger in and one night after a few drinks the younger feels confident that big cousin can't hear her/him and admits to feelings of lust for him/her, which leads to the older cousin saying he/she shares the feeling this leading to some steamy (possibly pregnancy risk involving if you like that) smut scenes

(both of these can involve neko's if you would like)

some other ideas are a rich boy gets his best friend(who is a female neko) as a pet, when he was little and now all grown up he realizes he has feelings for her and desperately wants to be with her... only problem is his mother is a cruel women and wants nothing more then him to be cruel to her

oh yeah the idea is

Rich guy x pet
rich guy x slave girl
Angel women x normal human
demon x human
Vampire x feeding human

anyways PM if you like any of these ideas or if you have some variation on them

oh yeah and before i forget please do contact me if you lose interest in a rp or if you're going to be leaving for sometime with no way to get on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom