Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for writing partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

dral

Moon
Hey everyone! I'm male and in my twenties. I'm posting here hoping to find people who enjoy quality and descriptive writing. I've been roleplaying for quite a few years already and I have experience with a variety of genres, themes and fetishes so not much can surprise me. I consider myself pretty flexible and so far I didn't have much trouble with adjusting myself to my partner. I use email as the contact platform (instant messaging does not interest me as I like to work on my replies, giving them detail and quality). Length of my replies range from two paragraphs to much more, depending on the scene. I try to provide my partners with both quality and quantity and I would really appreciate if you tried to do the same for me.

I'll list both rules that I use in my roleplays as well as my favorite kinks/fetishes as I don't have f-list.

Rules:
-I play by e-mail
-usually I reply at least once a day (I try to post at least once a day but sometimes I just may be too tired to provide my partner with a quality reply)
-paragraph style only - usually I try to post 2-3 paragraphs but that may vary (won't post less though and sometimes my intro can be bit long)
-3rd person preferably
-spelling, punctuation, grammar - I try my best so my replies are pleasant to read and so please try to do the same. Of course I won't criticize you because of some mistakes but I hate it when typical Internet lingo appears in our RP
-I enjoy juicy descriptions
-usually I play as the dominating character
-if you expect to be not able to post for some time, please let me know

-bondage - I love that. Ranging from light bondage to total immobilization, I'll be happy to include it all.
-spanking, whipping - Expect your character to get properly spanked/caned/flogged/whipped at least once in the story (probably more if she's naughty!)
-gags - ball-gags, ring-gags
-abduction/slavery
-blindfolds
-both consent and non-consent scenes are fine with me
-light torture - hot wax, nipple twisting, scratching and biting, electric shocks
-oral sex - both giving and receiving
-hair pulling
-fetish/sexy clothes
-latex/rubber
-big breasts/big ass - Not always, depends on my mood. Sometimes I just may enjoy playing against a petite woman
-kissing
-toys
-corruption
-orgasm control - both denial and forcing
-drugs - Not the kind of drugs we usually think about. More like sensitivity enhancers, aphrodisiacs, etc.
-excessive cum - Up till the moment when it overflows and gets everywhere
-anthro beasts
-tentacle beasts
-demons

I don't require that we force all of that into our roleplay. It's more of a list to choose from.

Dislikes:
-scat and other toilet stuff
-zoophilia (can do furry though, sometimes)
-vore
-gore

I'm open to ideas and would be happy to brainstorm something out if you happen to be interested in playing with me.

Evening dral. If you ever do decide you want to give PM play a go feel free to let me know =]

RE: Tentacles, beasts, slavery and torture - M looking for F

Bump. Again looking for partners.

Hello there!

I' just read your request and I would very much like to become one of your writing partners.
I started discriptive writing in September, so I can be considered as a newbie. I though you should know that first - maybe you're looking for more experienced writers only.

I'm very much into this type of writing and I want to experiment more and learn new things and methods as well as improve my writing and, of course, have fun!
I would basically agree with all your rules and, to be honest, I very scarcely write just one sentence at all. I love details and descriptions...and I'm glad you don't have a problem with that.

I very much agree with your likes as well, although I am not willing to play a woman with a big ass and I would like to keep the drugs out of it. Otherwise, I love for my characters to be bound, gagged, tortured or whatever else you want to do.
In addition, I'm a little bit into the non-consent scene (at least in the beginning) so if we could do that, it would be wonderful.

For your information, I am female and 18 years old.

If you want to maybe give it a try, I guess you'll reply here - Though, really, I would understand if you don't. I won't be mad or anything.

bumpy

Looking for partners again.

bumpy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom