Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Micbunny's requests for smut, story, sin, and something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micbunny

Supernova
Update: Only really have room for one more thread RP. No more PM RPs, sorry. My inbox is already exploding enough as is.

Greetings all, first attempt at a request thread so I apologize if it's a bit of a mess.

Anywho, first thing I should start off with is a short list of Favorites and Turn-offs. That way if you want something that's a big no-no for me, you do not need to look at the rest of this mess.

Favorites

Fantasy Settings
Anthros/furries
Bestiality <3
Oral
Anal
Oviposition

Turn Offs

Gore
Scat
Excessive Degradation (if you have to ask....)
Hard Non-con

These lists are not exhaustive but should give a starting point. If there is something you want to ask me about, please do. :3

RP Formats
I can RP in threads or in PM. I do not want to go to an external chat program and will not do so unless you appear to be an exceptional partner. Please do not ask. Reason for that is I oft times forget I have an external chat program and just get on BMR when I have free time. Therefor it is in your best interest if you want to RP with me as I may (likely) will forget.

Post Lengths
I post what I feel is necessary for a scene. I typically end up with at least a 'paragraph' (which is to say a complete statement, more than one sentence. Averaging around 6 or 7.). I therefor expect the same from my partner. One liners are not enjoyable, I'm sorry. no I'm not

Styles/Themes and other things
I enjoy story. I enjoy smuttiness. I enjoy when they work together. I can do pure sex one-offs. I can do long term story driven stuff. Do keep in mind however that I would prefer there be some sexy tones/themes/undertones in a story driven RP. As for characters I can play, I feel I am rather flexible in what I can play. If you have an idea, ask me. If you want me to make a character for a game, I will. I prefer being more sub/switch then pure dom but I can dom. From my likes you can probably see I like beast play, and furries/scalies/other anthro things. I also highly enjoy fantasy settings (including but not limited to high fantasy, steam punk, cyber punk, magical modern day settings.). So I am rather flexible but I do quite enjoy at least something sexy in RPs that start from here. After all, it is a major draw for Blue Moon as opposed to other RP sites. :p

Other Notes
One thing I want with partners. Communicate, communicate, communicate. If you don't like the way something is going, tell me. If you are going to be unable to reply for a week, tell me. If your house got attacked by a mutant were chicken, and now you turn into one on the full moon and thus will never be around during the full moon, tell me (ok, maybe not that last one :p ). I do not want to pry into my partner's lives, but I do get a bit concerned if I don't hear from someone for a long time. And if I don't hear from you for too long, I will just drop things, sorry. On that note, sometimes things will come up in my life and I may not be able to reply as often as I normal could. I would appreciate some understanding in these cases and I will inform you if something of this nature happens.

Anyway, if you made it this far and are not turned off yet, please shoot me a PM. Replying in thread is ok but I prefer PMs. They give me a notification that says 'Hey, airhead, you have a message.' so I am more likely to reply sooner.

Plots/ideas in post to follow.

Fantasy Plots

I looove fantasy. These plots/ideas would fit well into, or are designed around a fantasy setting. Typically high fantasy.

Adventurers R Us Too many offers. Probably will not take more of this, sorry.
This would be a pretty generic adventurer/adventuring party plot. Go out, (s)lay monsters, collect rewards, level up, party the reward away, rinse, repeat. Could be done with both of us playing parts of a party, working together to make the world around them, and getting up to all manner of dangerous and naughty things. Could work with me playing a solo adventurer and you playing the world that is out to get her.
SPECIAL NOTE:
I love PnP (or Pencil and Paper) games, with a special love for D&D 3.5/Pathfinder. If someone were willing to run a game for me with some naughty themes I would love them to death. :3
EXTRA SPECIAL NOTE:
I enjoy playing monstrous adventurers. If you could find it in your heart to allow Medusae, Succubi(possibly paladinified. It's canon :p ), Dryads, or other such monstrous gals into your adventuring party, I will love you to death and back again :3

Damsel and Dragon
Dragons keep capturing damsels and princesses, what do they do with them? Well, let's find out shall we? I have always wanted to play the 'damsel in distress' who is not quite so distressed (or maybe she is if that floats your boat.). This one would probably have bestiality featuring in it, but if you prefer more anthro dragons, that is doable as well.

Realistic Plots
Plots and such in the real world (or 'real world' depending on how outrageous some scenes get.)

I Love Rock and Roll
Let's admit it, everyone has wanted to be a rockstar in their life, even if they are not quite sure what that meant. Well I would like to play out the misadventures of a female rockstar. She would be quite eccentric, outrageous, and a real fiery gal. Want to play the star struck fan who ends up back stage for a quick and dirty? How about a band 'mate'? Or of course you could try to reign her wild ways in, but good luck with that.

Sci-Fi Plots
Sci-fi setting plots. Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace!

AI Interactions
I'll be honest here. This is mildly inspired by Cortana from Halo. Now imagine a Cortana that, through some means or other, could have some fun times with the humans she interacts with. Or aliens, or whatever. It's not the most fleshed out at the moment as it's a basic idea I just had a bit ago. But any who, for those who think that glowing blue babes are sexy, I'll have fun being one.

For the Swarm!
The zerg from starcraft have this leader, the Queen of Blades. I want to play something like that. Only in a 'space monster swarm' that needs to breed a bit more conventionally. Pretty simple, but I guess my Sci-fi ones are kind of like that. Simple ideas that would do with some shaping.

Bumping, updated slots, and a plot availability. i should make a sig for this or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom