Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

let's get naughty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insurection

Meteorite
Hello there, Reader. My name is Erin. I've been roleplaying for around four or five years, and have been doing adult roleplay for almost two years. So far it hasn't failed to be exciting for me. If you're intrested in a long term RP then please PM me! I've only got a few cravings here, but I'm open to any ideas you might have :)

1. I really want to do a roleplay where my character would be a ready and willing sex slave sold to her master in an underground slave ring. (I already have a ton of requests for this, so if you want to do this rp you'll have to give me a good twist to mix it up.)

2. I'm craving an RP where my character is a servant to a high class noble in ancient rome. He seduces her, which begins a relationship between the two.

XxXxX

Fandom

I'd absolutely love to do an RP with The Last of Us. I'm craving a more...romantic, yet still smutty RP. You would play an OC who Ellie starts a fling with. This would lead to a deeper relationship eventually. Set four years after the game when she is 18.

XxXxX

Anyways, Please, PM me if you're intrested!

F-list

RE: Looking for Dom/Sub RP! M or F

If you're still looking, let me know. I'll gladly get something started with you :) xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom