Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fixers (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

Luce looked like she wanted to say something, really badly. But she kept it to herself after a minor bite on her lip...enough to draw blood before she exhaled after a moment. "...No," she said. "Because not every one gets choice, whatever. Come along if you want, just stay the fuck away from me."

"I still don't know. We'll think about it Rayna. Change isn't..always easy." Having a hot girl like her around would probably do wonders for his morale, but..he honestly worried about Luce. They couldn't operate well if one was trying to stay away from the other. They didn't need any tension to distract them on their missions, and..Luce had been there first.

"..I see. I'll understand if you don't want me to. It would just be sad if I left and then one day had to face you both as an enemy."

"Christ sake..." Luce muttered. "Fine, you want to see what it's like? Be my guest. You start freakin' out or questioning your life choices, don't come sobbing to me. But you do it our way, got it? I don't want to hear any bitching or complaining. The first thing I hear, your ass is on the street."

"We should still probably make sure it's okay with Wizard." Aernir interjected. At least...she was okay with it? He still wasn't sure. He didn't understand Luce sometimes. Though he heard Rayna make some strange...squeaking noise. Excitement? Ugh, she probably knew that she was accepted if Luce accepted her. Wizard would probably not be able to say no to her pretty face.

"I won't complain! You guys won't even know I'm there. Well, unless I'm casting magic. I promise I won't be in the way."

"If you're in the way, you're probably dead, so let's keep it that way." she groused. This felt like such a terrible idea...but either way. "First thing we need is for you to get some clothes, and a haircut. I don't care what Wizard says, just because your chip is gone doesn't mean people won't recognize you." she mumbled. "we don't need an army of Fixers after us again."

Rayna looked down at her long hair and smiled. "I can take some off. Maybe curl it. I've always liked curly hair. Different clothes.." She laughed a bit. "My taste is expensive, but it will be different. There are things I want to wear, that I never could before."

"You sure a haircut and a new style is really going to be enough, Luce?" Aernir asked, as he tried to move his hands..do something with them..ugh. He wanted a smoke so badly. "Her picture is going to be plastered all over the media. They know her chip is gone, but they'll keep looking for her."

"Not much else we can do, if she's stupid enough to want to do this bullshit," Luce muttered. "Cut her hair, Aernir. Your knives are sharp enough, we don't have time to have little miss prissy bitch be all fancy. She needs a new look yesterday." She knew a place to get some clothes, she wanted to get expensive tastes? She'd have to earn her money like everyone else.

"I can cut a lot of things...hair is not one of them." Aernir mumbled. Would she really be okay with them? Well, with Luce? He had been been more than willing to set her free, but this? This wasn't really something he expected her to want out of the blue. She could find other ways to make money..

"It's okay, Aernir. I'll fix whatever you mess up." Rayna didn't seem to be too much affected by Luce's hostility. In fact, she seemed to be ignoring it. The man sighed and then slipped in the back seat, taking out one of his cleaner, sharper knives. He moved his hands and collected each strand of soft, platinum blonde hair. Then he put his knife to it and hesitated. It was...really nice. It came down to her lower back. He liked long hair. "Aernir?" Rayna asked him. "It's okay..I want this too. I'm sure of it, just like I was sure I wanted you destroy my chip. Speaking of which, the back of my head still hurts." She laughed a bit.

Luce grumbled something unintelligible but no doubt extremely crude as she pulled into a parking lot. "Stay in here," she said, keeping her vest off and unclipping her harness. "I'll be back in a minute." Luce knew nothing about fashion, but she didn't care. She needed clothes, nothing fancy. Just clothes. Ugh, fucking unbelievable.

Luce, it might not be so bad...having a Mage could be a good idea, Wizard assured faintly. I mean, come on...you don't need to write it off right away.

Tch, whatever. Luce muttered. Aernir's probably going to try and fuck her by the end of the week anyway, not my problem. I'm not going to make sure all of her clothes are in silk.

As Luce stopped the car, he moved his blade over and cut off Rayna's locks. her hair now came to the bottom of her neck. "What a shame. Maybe we should have just dyed it. I always liked dark hair anyway." He told her before putting his knife away. Rayna laughed a bit and shook her head, though she was silent as she waited patiently in the car. Fuck, Aernir needed some smokes. He looked around and then took off his bloody sure, cleaning himself as best as he could. Bingo, a convenience store. Ugh, but he couldn't leave Rayna alone.

Luce please bring me a pack of smoke. I am dying. He begged her.

Shut your damn mouth, I'm working on it. Luce muttered, what would a rich bitch like her even want to wear? Suppose it didn't matter, a pair of jeans and a t-shirt would fit her for now. Judging by what she had on, she didn't need any underwear. Clothes, and then having to get a pack of cigerettes like she was someone's prison bitch, and she was back, tossing Aernir the carton and Rayna the clothes, complete with a pair of shoes.

"Put them on," she said. "You look less like a snobby rich girl now."

"Thank you, Luce." Rayna lifted up her nightgown, causing Aernir to be temporarily distracted from finally being able to smoke. She really did have a nice figure...now that he wasn't in danger he could stop and admire it just before the t-shirt was put on and then the pants.

"Little...big on her." Aernir commented as he reached for his lighter and then lit up. Not tight enough, anyway. All those wonderful curves, gone under some baggy clothes. Luce wore tighter stuff than that..

"I'm so sorry you have to get a chub somewhere else, you creep," Luce muttered, flicking the car into reverse. "This isn't about her being your wetdream, this is about making sure she isn't obvious." Fucking one track mind...

"I can always get other clothes later, Aernir. I don't have any money though, so it may be a while until I go on my first mission with you." She told him. Aernir glanced at her and shook his head.

"No, you're not going to be doing anything for a little while until the heat dies down. Maybe you can keep Wizard company while we're out. It will be a little bit, but I can pick you up some more clothes later or something. It's not like I'll miss the cash."

"Modest clothing," Luce reminded in annoyance. "Hope this is worth this stupid shit, Aernir. First time she fucks up is on you." she muttered, speeding off towards their hideout. Fucking ridiculous...

"I wasn't the one who asked her to join us, Luce...you were quicker to decide than I was." He grumbled. Well, at least Rayna would be pleasant to him. Still. The way she took everything was odd, and..sometimes she would just stare at Luce. Like...really stare at her. Right now she was doing that and it was creepy.

"...The fuck are you looking at?" Luce muttered, glancing back at her. "If you want to keep your real eyes, I suggest you stop." God, what a creepy bitch...the fuck was her problem?

Rayna's eyes moved slightly, like she was brought back to reality. She pondered a bit on something, and Aernir wondered how the hell she wasn't intimidated by someone as scary as Luce.

"Little Doll." She mumbled just barely above her breath, but loud enough for Luce to hear.

You'd have thought hell just froze over, because Luce's eyes went wild and she dove out of the drivers seat, MAC-50 already in her hand when she grabbed Rayna's shirt collar, the gun pressed to her head as the car began to swerve off the road.

"The FUCK did you say!?" she practically screamed. "Say it again! I fucking dare you, you creepy bitch!"

"Luce!" Aernir shouted but..it was like Rayna didn't even register that she was in danger. She looked into Luce's eyes and shook her head a bit.

"That's what he likes to call you. I won't say it again if it causes you such distress." She told her as her eyes glanced over to the gun she had in her hand.

"Luce..let her go." Aernir tried to keep things calm..she wasn't sure why that enraged her but...whatever Rayna was talking about...who the hell was he?

"Listen to me very closely, you voodoo bitch," Luce muttered firmly. "If you ever utter that shit again and I hear it, you won't be just talking to ghosts, you'll be one. Is that getting through your thick little skull?"

Rayna looked over Luce's shoulder, not Aernir but at something completely different. Something that they probably couldn't see. She then looked back at Luce. "....I'm sorry. I couldn't hear you. What did you say?" She did have a perplexed look on her face...she wasn't trying to piss her off.

Aernir reached out and touched Luce's shoulder. "Hey...just let it go." Rayna..really wasn't making this any better.

"Don't. Touch. Me." Luce spat shoving Rayna against the seat. "Get us the fuck home, Aernir. If I have to be around this bitch any longer, I'm going to skin her myself."

Rayna grunted slightly as she hit the back of the seat, looking away from Luce for a moment. Aernir sighed and then went to the drivers side of the car and headed home. This wasn't going to work..this really wasn't going to work.

The rest of the ride was quiet, mostly because Luce seemed to want a reason to pull the trigger on Rayna, by the time they got to their crappy abandoned apartment...Luce almost tore the door off the Sedan getting out in a string of curses, none of them quiet, all of them directed at Rayna. They didn't have the money to make the entire building worth something, so they only did the top floor, more defensible...slightly more dangerous, but...

Either way, Wizard almost pissed in his pants when the door slammed open and he was halfway into putting a round into whoever walked in before he lowered it.

"Jesus, Luce-"

"You fucking deal with the wicked witch," Luce muttered, storming past to swing her door open and slam it so hard that the door cracked. God, she was so...how did she know that!? What the...augh! She was so angry all she could do was punch her wall, literally. That's what she was doing, and Wizard sighed faintly, rubbing his forehead. Problem was...she was really good at that, and he wasn't bothering paying for repairs.

Back
Top Bottom