Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Pet's new Pet: freckled_beauty x Wolfy

Wolfy

Supernova
Chelsea was standing before her mirror, drying off, blond hair done up in a towel. She'd taken the better part of the day preparing for tonight - facial, mani-pedi at the salon, picking out the perfect outfit. Everything to get ready for one of the biggest Halloween parties of the year. A party her best friend was throwing, and her slime-ball of an ex would be in attendance. She smirked at the idea of his jaw dropped stair, before sauntering over to her to try and charm his way back into her life. She'd be ready to meat him with a drink poured down his pants.

Expertly she applied her makeup, eyeliner, lipstick, a hint of blush. She pulled out the curlers from her hair, thick blond curls tumbled down her bare shoulders as she turned and skipped back into her bedroom. The petite blond pulled a white thong up her slim legs, and a matching bra over her shoulders. She looked into a mirror again, enjoying the thrill of pulling a pair of white thigh-highs up her legs, and hooking them to a matching guarder belt. She put her hand on her hips and winked at her reflection, pure confidence and revenge pumping through her small frame as she slipped a red and white under-bust corset around her waist and started lacing it up - the feeling of her tiny waist constricting and giving her already defined waist and ass more pop.

After some practiced breathing she skipped to her closet and pulled out a slutty little red riding hood outfit, and topped her ensaumble off with a pair of red fuck-me pumps. She smirked into the mirror and gave herself a once-over, surprised at the surging confidence coursing through her. Chelsea had never done anything like this before and she liked how it made her feel. She liked how it made her look. This was going to be fun.

But if the blue-eyed little red ridding hood at known who'd been watching her for the past few weeks and what they'd had in store for her -- she might have been a little more proper in what outfit she'd picked for tonight of all nights.

"I look lovely don't I Hannah?" Mistress asked her adoptive child as she adjusted the corset she was wearing. Mistress loved halloween it was the one holiday she was able to parade around her child and get to dress up in any costume she wanted.
"Of course Mistress." She said and the two left their home heading into town. Mistress had been keeping a close eye on a little blonde girl with bright blue eyes. She was the perfect specimen for her new experiment. This experiment would be different from all the rest. She wouldn't just be splicing DNA, but she would be changing it completely. Over time Hannah's DNA had changed completely to where she was a cheetah-girl. The young woman's skin was creamy brown in texture and she had yellow cat eyes with shaped ears. Down her right arm, across her chest and stomach, and down her left leg she had the same markings of the animal, but were similar to how some one would have freckles. She wore a black dress and no shoes.

The two reached the new specimen's home in an appropriate amount of time just as she was leaving. "Now my sweet child you must remember what I told you or else you'll be punished." She warned her and the two parted ways for the time being.

Mistress smiled walking towards Chelsea. "Excuse me, young lady! Excuse me!" She called hurrying over to her. She stopped looking her outfit over with a hint of lust and excitement in her eyes. "My daughter is upset with me and ran off. I don't mean to trouble you, but could you spare a few minutes to help me look for her?" She asked.

Chelsea looked up in surprise, looking over the woman for a moment, and biting her lip. The fire inside her died down a little as her guard dropped, "What? Your daughter ran away?" she asked glancing up and down the street. Chelsea never was one to be able to turn away someone needing her help. She walked up towards the woman, seeing something she couldn't quite place shoot across her eyes for a moment -- but it was gone before Chelsea was even sure she saw anything.

"Oh don't worry ma'am." she said reassuringly, with a nod. "I'm sure she couldn't have gotten far." she said with a sweet smile. "We'll find her don't worry! Do you have any idea where she might have run off too?"

Mistress smiled happily as she agreed to help her look. "I think she might have gone into the park. It's her favorite place when she wants to get away." She said with a nod. Mistress walked alongside the blond haired girl as they entered the park. Chelsea would be the first to spot Hannah sitting on a park bench. When the girl approached her Hannah swiftly placed a needle into her neck and injected her with a powerful sedative. The blond collapsed into Hannah's arms.

Mistress smiled looking at the girl in Hannah's arms. "Oh my sweet child. You've done well." She said scratching her ear. Hannah purred and followed her mistress back to their home. Hannah was instrcted to leave the girl in the lab and do her chores. The girl would awake with a bad headache and strapped to a cold operating table with Mistress waiting patiently for her to wake.

It was over an hour later that Chelsea began to stir, blue eyes fluttering open. The first thing she saw was the plain, ceiling high above her, and a bunch of weird lights overhead. She shook her head groggily, mouth dry from the drugs. Her mouth was sore and she tried to lick her lips, tongue coming up against a large blue ball-gag locked around her head. ""Mmmphgghh!" she cried out trying to move her head around, but a strap buckled it firmly to the table, her arms, legs, thighs, and waist likewise locked away tightly.

As the drugs worked out of her system and adrenaline kicked in, Chelsea began to panic, frantically trying to struggle against her bindings, unable to move much of anything and despretly trying to remember what happened to her to get here, but coming up short - as her panic begain to ebb slightly, a harsh pounding took focus in her head, and she cried out in pain and fear.

Mistress looked up from the girl's lab test. Perfectly healthy, and the perfect specimen. She set aside the tablet and stood walking over to the table. She looked down at Chelsea her white hair hanging down into her face she smiled with a nod patting the girls cheek. "I designed the table. You see the more you struggle the tighter the restraints get and the more uncomfortable you'll feel. The more uncomfortable you are the faster your heart beats, and if your heart beats to fast you'll go into shock and die." Mistress said her eyed dull showing little emotion. "I need you alive. My child, you'll be her gift, and my greatest achievement." She said stars in her eyes at the thought of winning recognition and a prize. "Now my sweet I'm going to explain very carefully what your role now is. My daughter Hannah is off doing her chores and today is actually her birthday. She's 22" Mistress said with a happy smile "Theses past few years I haven't been a very good mother to her, and I know a gift is long over due, and you are her gift. You will be her pet!" Mistress walked to the end of the table with a pair of scissors and cut away her clothes leaving her naked. She tossed the scraps of clothing into the trash along with the pumps. When Mistress finished this she placed a lacy pastel blue thong on to Chelsea and a matching strapless bra. Mistress undid the straps on her legs first and placed shackles on the her ankles that ran up a long chain in the middle and then placed shackles on to her wrist a collar and leash on to her neck. When Mistress finished she pulled the tiny blond off the table and walked her into the formal living room where it was set up like a small party.

"Hannah darling come into the living room I have a surprise for you." Mistress called out she commanded for Chelsea to sit on her legs the ball gag keeping her silent. Hannah heard her mother's voice calling out to her. She dried her hands and went to her mother. As she walked into the living room Hannah smiled giggling as she saw the decorations.
"Happy birthday my sweet child." She said walking up to her daughter with open arms hugging her tightly. "I know I haven't been the best mother these past few years, but I hope that she'll make up for some of that anyways."
Hannah looked down at the frightened blond dolled up in lingerie in Hannah's favorite color. "I thought she was your specimen." Mistress nodded
"She is, but I thought I'd give her to you while I perfected my formula before beginning that." She said and looked over at the girl. "Do you not want her?" She asked concerned that she had made a grave mistake.
"No Mother I do. It will be lovely to have someone around to talk to and occupy my time." Hannah smiled "Thank you." She said looking at Chelsea. Mistress smiled happily
"Wonderful. She's your responsibility. You'll have to train her properly and discipline her, or I will." She said with a nod "Now enjoy your dinner and your new pet." She said looking at Chelsea. She stroked her hair her eyes giving a warning before she left the two closing the door behind her.

Hannah took her food from the table and uncovered it. She smiled seeing it was a rare steak with potatoes, and green beans. She sat in front of Chelsea as she ate. Half way through her mashed potatoes Hannah undid the ball gag.
"What's your name?" She asked and continued eating.

Chelsea was flushing brightly, not understanding a thing that had just happened. This wasn't possible. She had to be dreaming. Pet. Specimen. Formula. These people had to be lunatics. Still not saying a word, she looked over this new girl, this Hannah, eyes wide as she took her in. She didn't make sense. She wasn't possible. How could anyone do something like that their so called child? It was a trick, a trap. It had to be. Or she was going insane and this was all just a delusion.

Chelsea didn't speak, she wouldn't answer this strange girl. Instead she fumbled with the chains around her wrists, before the movement reflected in a mirror caught her attention. The girl stood and ran over to it, eying the new collar locked around her neck in the mirror. It was small and dainty, matching the blue of her eyes, but as her fingers tugged at it she found it's slime kitten nature hid surprising strength. She'd never get it off without the key. A pair of small tags dangled from it with her name, and the other with Hannah's and what she assumed was an address. She was wearing a collar and tags. Like a pet cat.

"Get this off of me!" Chelsea stammered, continuing to tug uselessly at the device as she looked over it in the mirror.

Hannah's tail swayed back and forth sweeping against the carpeted floor of the room. Her brow knitted together as the girl stood ignoring her question. She growled unhappy with the fact she was being ignored. She stood to her feet swiftly and went to the girl she grabbed her collar and dragged her back to where she had been sitting initially. She sat the girl down and leaned forward examining the tags. She looked up at her "So your name is Chelsea?" She said looking up at her. "You're going to learn very quickly that I don't enjoy being ignored. You speak when spoken to understand?" She asked pointing her finger at the ball gag, Chelsea would be able to see that the girls fingernails were black and sharpened much like claws. "Or I'll just take away your privilege to talk altogether."

Chelsea looked taken aback. No one spoke to her like that. No one. "Listen hear you goth-girl reject - " Chelsea growled "I don't know what fucking game you are getting at, but if you let me go right now I might ask the cops to be lenient on you when I have your ass thrown in jail for kidnapping!" This had to be a joke or something, or this weird girl was someones friend at the party and had a twisted sense of humor. She rattled her chains, and yanked hard against them. "I'm done playing this stupid game." she growled.

Hannah batted not an eye lash as her hand swiftly came across Chelsea's cheek leaving a red mark knocking her to the floor, and before she could even think to react Hannah had leapt onto the girl pinning her to the ground. She straddled her sitting her weight on her pelvis one hand teasing the fabric over her nipples and the other squeezing her cheeks. "This isn't some game you stupid little girl! I'll only say this once. I will only explain this once." She said pushing her long black curls out of her face and they fell over her left shoulder "You are my pet. That means I can do what ever I want to you. It also means you will obey me, and if Mother ever ask something of you, you will do." She said staring into her blue eyes showing she meant every word that flowed from her lips "The life you had is now over, this is your new life, and you'll learn to love it." She said.

Hannah looked around and smiled seeing the ball-gag. She grabbed it and fastened it around Chelsea. "Now come on I'm going to show you your new home." Hannah moved off of her pet and grabbed the leash pulling the girl to her feet and began to walk pulling her along.

Chelsea's cheek burned from the force of Hannah's hand, and she moaned pitifully as the gag was forced between her teeth once more, shaking her head violently, but unable to do anything against the buckles keeping her gag in place.

At Hannah's words, images of her mother and father, her home, her bedroom surfaced in her mind immediately. Oh god, Chelsea thought. How long had she been gone. Did anyone even notice she was missing? It would be days before her parents came back home. How long would it be before one of her friends got suspicious enough to come to the house? More thoughts flooded her mind. How long had she been out? Where was she anyway? The same city? Chelsea didn't think so, even based just on what she could see of the house so far, no home like this could be anywhere close to her city. She let out another wimpier, drool starting to run out of the corner of mouth.

Hannah glanced back at her pet as they went to the kitchen first, and the whole first floor of the three story mansion. Hannah explained each room as they walked through. She stopped at a steel door hidden under the stair case.
"That's mother's lab. Your never to go in there unless she tells you too." Hannah said and headed up the stairs. The second floor was main guest rooms, and where a few of the staff stayed, but it was really the third floor that she was excited to show her.

"This is my room." She said opening a door that was half way down the hall. The room was the size of a small apartment, and even looked like one with how the floor was laid out. "It's also your new home." She said shutting the door behind them. She walked around and smiled seeing that one corner had been outfitted with sex toys, and a cage for Hannah's new pet. She ran her fingers over the large cage and turned to Chelsea. "Come, I'll give you a bath and then maybe we'll play a bit before bed." She said stroking her blond curls as she lead her into the bathroom.

Hannah shut the door behind them placing Chelsea's collar on a small hook and commanded her to sit. She filled the tub with hot water and lavender bath salts. While the water ran she went back to her stripping her of the bra and panty leaving her naked before Hannah who smiled running her fingers along her body. She pressed her to the wall her hand twisting the girl's erect nipples. "When mother begins her experiment you're body will change as well. I plan to enjoy you while your still human." She said kissing her lips and lead the girl into the tub. She allowed her pet to soak for a while before joining her.

Chelsea let out pitiful whimpers as she was lead around by the leash, uncontrollable drool trickling down her chin as she was forced to follow Hannah through the rooms. A number of staff leered at her as they went along, causing Chelsea's cheeks to warm red with embarrassment. "Mmmmphh!" she mumbled indignantly.

Chelsea shuddered at the sight of sextoys and the cage in the corner, somehow not feeling a bit reassured at the thought of a bath with her kidnapper and whatever she had in mind for 'play' -- somehow she really didn't think her idea of play and Hannah's would go along very well.

Chelsea had to admit, she felt a bit relived when her body hit the warm water, even more so when Hannah removed her cruel gag. "W-what do you mean still human?" she probed, being careful to keep her panic and temper under control this time while she worked for more information from the strange girl.

Hannah had pulled her long hair into a bun on top of her head. Her black dress in a heap on the floor next Chelsea's bra and panty. She slowly slid into the hot water sitting behind her pet. Hannah's legs wrapped around the girl and she leaned back her eyes closing for a few moments.

"Hmm....you're going to be one of her experiments, not just my pet." She said and leaned forward to look into her eyes. "You shouldn't worry your self with that right now. Relax. Enjoy the hot water." She said kissing her on the cheek.

Chelsea became ridged at that news. "I am no-ones experiment." she mumbled, folding her arms across her chest. She glanced down, seeing Hannah's smooth legs wrapped around her waist and she frowned. "N-no one is doing anything to me I don't say they can."

Hannah's hand cupped Chelsea's face and she looked her over her with a smile. She pulled her to her and kissed her deeply a hand sliding down and teasing her clit.
"You're my pet now. Get use to not having any freedom." She said

(oooo idea, cat and mouse game)

Chelsea's face grew red hot at the kiss and Hannah;s light touch, almost without thinking she reached up and pulled Hannah's head underwater, surprising the strange girl. She could only hold her grip for a moment before springing out of the tub, legs flashing as she bolted out the door and down the hallway. Chelsea ran and ran, soon getting turned around and lost inside the giant mansion. She finally came to a stop around a corner, breathing heavily, back up against the wall as she listened for Hannah and tried to calm her pounding heart.

Hannah came up from under the water just in time to see the alabaster legs of her pet vanishing out of her room. She growled jumping out of the tub and grabbed her towel. Her eyes were glowing with anger. She brushed her hair quickly pulling it into a pony tail, and then put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. She quickly moved out of her room. For her it would be easy to find Hannah, not because she was familiar with her scent, but the stupid blonde was soaked and dripping water through the house.
"I will find you my pet, and when I do, you'll be punished." She called out with a smile in her voice as she followed the water and her scent.

Chelsea darted out from her corner, scrambling down the hallway again and through a series of rooms, she gawked at the strangeness of this place, it was like a castle or a dungeon. It was huge, lavish carpets and stone floors and paneling, large chandlers and fancy staircases. Eventally, exhausted and out of breath, Chelsea turned into a side room, shunting the door behind her and scrambling behind some furniture. Panting, and trying to calm down, she waited, finally takeing a chance to glance around the room, she stiffled a gasp.

All around the room, rows and rows of strange devices, crops, muzzles, ballgags, nipple clamps, vibrators. Rope and other various clamps, strange things hung from the ceiling. Chelsea wasn't sure what everything was, but she knew enough that she was in some sort of sex dungeon.

(I'm thinking like a massive area of toys and kinky things, pain, pleasure, punishment)

Hannah followed her scent and stopped at the door and laughed. "She's more foolish than I gave her credit for." She smirked going into the room. She locked the door behind her and do to her special DNA Chelsea would have only heard the closing and locking of the door, but not Hannah moving across the floor. She reached out snatching the girl from behind the trunk by her hair. "I told you I would find you my pet." She said dragging her over to the wall and quickly locked her into the restraints. "I also promised that you would be punished." She said and turned away. Hannah turned back so quickly and her hand went across her face once again. "How DARE you put your hands on me." Hannah nearly screamed "You'll have to learn the hard way that your now my pet, and disobedience will not be tolerated" She said sternly and turned away going to the trunk.

Hannah opened it and smiled glad some of these toys would not be used on her for a change. She pulled out a pair of nipple clamps, a gag, and a bullet vibrator with some tape. She placed the clamps on to Chelsea and then placed the vibrator on her clit, with tape to keep in place. It had a small remote so Hannah could enjoy watching her squirm from the comforter of the chair that was positioned in front of the wall. She walked back to the chair and turned the vibrator on a low gentle speed.

Chelsea was hung up on the wall in an X shape, her limbs spread out and cold metallic shackles kept her in place. The little blond was at least two feet off the ground, the weight of her small frame hanging entirely from her shackles. "How dare y-" she started to scream before a large ball-gag was lodged behind her teeth, the thing was a huge lump of rubber, stretching her mouth far wider than the previous gag. Chelsea umphed and flailed about in a rage until her her muscles screamed at her to stop.

The moment her flailing subsided, she watched helplessly as Hannah fastened the cold metallic clamps to her perky nipples, Chelsae's eyes growing wide as she let out a moan of pain, every movement sending a twitch of pain from her nipples. And thus she stayed for what seemed like forever, cascades of pleasure starting to build up inside her core as the vibrator ran, never enough to get her off, just so much to keep her in a constant state torn between pain and pleasure, but never a moment of release. Chelsea, proud, powerful and confident at the beginning of this night, was reduced to a pool of helpless flesh, unable to even give herself a moment of release from pleasure or pain. She was reaching sexual, physical, and mental exhaustion as she stayed strung up against the cold wall.

Hannah didn't dare to move from her seat until Chelsea was crying out for release. Hannah smiled standing and walked over to her. She pulled her self up so that she was eye level with her pet. Hannah undid the ball gag letting her mouth and jaw relax. She turned her head and pressed her lips to her's. She gently kissed her and then tucked her hair behind her ear. "Do you want to come off of the wall?" She asked her finger trailing down to the chain that connected the clamps and tugged on it gently. "You can come down, but you have to cum first, and if you disobey again, I'll leave you chained up here begging for release." She said turning up the speed on the vibrator.

And exhausted and pitiful whimper fell out from Chelsea's lips, as she bit back a moan. She didn't want to give this girl what she wanted. She didn't want to suit to her captor. But Chelsea was exhausted. Mentally and physically. She was tired and hungry, humiliated and in pain and nearly didn't care in that moment what Hannah asked.

The little blond pet whimpered and nodded, weakly bucking her hips forward as Hannah turned up the speed on the vibrator. Heat inside her body built back up slowly, and even as she put up up a token resistance her orgasm came hard and fast as her entire body shuddered and she cried out a deep and raspy moan of pleasure, every other sensation falling away in that moment of release. Chelsea's head fell back against the wall, body soaked with sweat as she panted.

Back
Top Bottom