Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Pet's new Pet: Angelfang423 x Wolfy

She just simply gave her master a empty expression and still had enough pride to not completely submit to her.Her body was quite strong because of the punishment it had taken so she take quite a bit of a beating.She ofcourse went over to Chelsea when she shocked her and pulled slightly on the collar just to get it a bit off of her skin since she assumed it was a type of shock collar.Sometime she wondered if she should kill her master in her sleep and now with Chelsea around she had a bit more insentive to do so.Not today though.Later . . .

Chelsea panted on the floor as the shocks suddenly stopped, she let out a raspy cry of anguish, eyes wet with tears. "You know this could have went very smoothly you little welp, if you'd just fucking played nice. However since you want to act like a little bitch, maybe that's just what you deserve. Later, when you've earned your way back into my good graces I'll let Caitlyn play with you a bit more." She growled, yanking Chelsea up by her hair and forcing her down into the dungeon for a little initiation into her new status. Much screaming and struggling latter, the poor blond found herself locked into a shiny black PVC bodysuit, a poodle tail butt-plug wedged firmly into her rectum, last but not least, a black muzzle fitted securely over her mouth and chin. The aforementioned hole, her groin and nipples and eyes being the only bits of flesh not covered by the suit. Every bit of her luscious blond curls were stuffed under the unforgiving outfit, and a pair of hard, plastic poodle ears topped her head. Her cage offered her clear views of several mirrors, so no matter what direction she turned, Chelsea would be reminded exactly how helpless she was here, and that the woman had complete and total control over her.

As the hours passed and Chelsea realized she wasn't going to be released soon, the poor girl curled up in her tiny cage and cried, and cried, until she thought she couldn't cry anymore, her heart breaking at what had happened to her. She wanted her home, her bed, her parents. Even her annoying bitch of a rival at school.

Caitlyn didn't want to let go of her when she tried taking Chelsea away and even followed behind her with her arms protectively around her.Her eyes couldn't lie about how she felt, and she was pissed off.Her eyes were mostly wide open and her pupils had shrunk like an animals to almost the size of pinpricks.

Even when chelsea was brought into the cage Caitlyn sat outside it and started singing softly, for her,knowing sound could get in.(look up L singing on youtube,that's what she's singing.)

Chelsea drifted into a restless sleep for the rest of the night, whimpering and crying out in her dreams. She awoke slowly the next morning, bright blue eyes fluttering open to cold metal bars. "What?" she tried to say, coming out as muffled noises through her muzzle. She looked down at her hands, locked in poodle-paw mittens and shiny black latex suit covering her body, felt strange shivers run through her body as her butt-plug shifted at her movements, she could feel a slight dampness between her thighs that made her entire body blush with embarrassment.

Chelsea whimpered lowly, resting her forehead against the bars of the cage.

(So I might have gotten a bit carried away early in the story? What can I say... I like romance and sweet scenes, but I also like my characters dragged though hell and back ^^;; )

(It's ok ^^ is there still more through hell and back or can there be romance stuff now?)
Caitlyn was still sitting there and seemed to have fallen asleep,her back against the bars and even hummed lightly in her sleep.There were still dark circles under her eyes,showing that she never slept much or well and her pale skin didn't make it look any better.

She moved a bit when she whined and rolled over a bit so now Chelsea could see her more and still was asleep.

Chelsea whined lowly, pressing her muzzled face against Caitlyn's back in an effort to wake her. She scraped her paw-gloves against the pale girl and whimpered, eyes following some of the scars along Caitlyn's skin, a shiver running down her spine. She whimpered again, shaking her butt back and forth like the poodle she was dressed up as as her stomach growled with hunger. Come on, she thought, wake up, wake up, wake up!

(Of course. Although I am enjoying the pet-play punishment atm, depending on how you like it however, we could continue a sweet reward-comforting-training scenes with Caitlyn mixed in, or we could try another route for now)

She woke up when she started hearing the whimpering and moved to look over at her,tilting her head and not knowing what she wanted until she heard her stomach growl."Alright then,what do you want to eat?"

Chelsea felt a warmth of joy as she heard Caitlyn confirm she knew what Chelsea was after. She pawed at the lock on her cage and whimpered again, before little muffled yips started coming through her muzzle. Chelsea didn't care anymore she was being treated like a mutt. She was just starving, and needed food and a chance to get out of the damn cramped cage.

She noted these things and said she'd be back in a minute,leaving the room and coming back a bit later with a plate of food.She set it down and sat by the cage,motioning for Chelsea to come over so she could remove the muzzle so she could eat.

Chelsea whimpered happily as she crawled over to the girl, letting out a sigh of relief when the muzzle was finally taken off her -- her eyes however showed little more than fear. Being treated like this was a complete shock to the formerly pampered-princess of a spoiled girl. She turned her head to look at Caityln, but their was little else she could do without her Mistress key, Chelsea was locked tied in the bodysuit and paw mittens. Looking up, Chelsea caught sight of herself in the mirror and crawled over to it, slowly checking out her situation. Every luscious curve was shown in the skintight bodysuit, and despite everything she could feel herself growing wet at the sight of herself. "W-w-what is she going to do to me?" she said finally, her voice very soft and full of fear.

She watched her do all these things and frowned at this, reaching over and gently stroking her hair lightly."Most likely she's going to try to break your will and make you like a mindless slave,but for what she needs you for you won't get much punishment on the physical side,more likely mental.She just needs me for a strong body and her own desires, hence why I have so many scars."

Chelsea whimpered softly, leaning into Caityln's comforting touch. "W-what do you mean, why does she want me? What did I do to her?!" she whined, before looking up, her eyes puffy and filled with tears. Chelsea shook her head, trying to force her fear to back down.

She smiled as leaned into her and pet her hair lightly."Well she's a messed up lady. God knows what she wants. But don't worry, I'll make sure she doesn't hurt you." she said softly, making her look back up at her and wiping away some of the tears before slowly leaning downward and kissing her lightly on the lips.

Back
Top Bottom