Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Pet's new Pet: Angelfang423 x Wolfy

Wolfy

Supernova
Chelsea was standing before her mirror, drying off, blond hair done up in a towel. She'd taken the better part of the day preparing for tonight - facial, mani-pedi at the salon, picking out the perfect outfit. Everything to get ready for one of the biggest Halloween parties of the year. A party her best friend was throwing, and her slime-ball of an ex would be in attendance. She smirked at the idea of his jaw dropped stair, before sauntering over to her to try and charm his way back into her life. She'd be ready to meat him with a drink poured down his pants.

Expertly she applied her makeup, eyeliner, lipstick, a hint of blush. She pulled out the curlers from her hair, thick blond curls tumbled down her bare shoulders as she turned and skipped back into her bedroom. The petite blond pulled a white thong up her slim legs, and a matching bra over her shoulders. She looked into a mirror again, enjoying the thrill of pulling a pair of white thigh-highs up her legs, and hooking them to a matching guarder belt. She put her hand on her hips and winked at her reflection, pure confidence and revenge pumping through her small frame as she slipped a red and white under-bust corset around her waist and started lacing it up - the feeling of her tiny waist constricting and giving her already defined waist and ass more pop.

After some practiced breathing she skipped to her closet and pulled out a slutty little red riding hood outfit, and topped her ensaumble off with a pair of red fuck-me pumps. She smirked into the mirror and gave herself a once-over, surprised at the surging confidence coursing through her. Chelsea had never done anything like this before and she liked how it made her feel. She liked how it made her look. This was going to be fun.

But if the blue-eyed little red ridding hood at known who'd been watching her for the past few weeks and what they'd had in store for her -- she might have been a little more proper in what outfit she'd picked for tonight of all nights.

A somewhat older woman was watching her and smirking while having a girl about Chelsea's age named Caitlyn wearing a knee length corset dress,thigh high black boots,jewelry,a bit of make-up and wearing her hear up.The older woman was planning on using her as bait and then take her but Caitlyn only really half wanted to.She didn't want to drag anyone else into it but she wanted to actually have someone and not be alone.

Chelsea turned out all the lights, grabbed her cell and slipped it into her purse, threw her peacoat over herself and stepped out into the night. She glanced up, flicking her porch-light switch - it wasn't coming on. Glancing up the street she noticed several lights around had gone off. Ugh, stupid citylights. She frowned and made a note to change the bulb and call her landlord about the lights.

The clack of the girl's heels rang out on the concert - still wet from a downpour earlier today as Chelsea walked down the street toward the parking lot for her apartment, it was a short way away, and as she turned the corner she noted most of the lights around the lot seemed to flicker or be out entirely. Maybe it was a city problem. She brushed off a tinge of concern and headed toward her parking spot in the back.

(So I took some liberties that Caitlyn's Mistress might prepare her ambush well and knock out the lighting -- hope thats ok?)

(Sure,but I was planning on her sending Cait to the party and after is the ambush)
Caitlyn was walking a while behind her and smiled slightly,noting that she was very pretty and made sure to not be seen following her.She had a bag over her shoulder that held various things and was wearing black fingerless gloves that had fishnet up past the elbow,she also had some fishnet leggings and it was over a few other places on her body.Her boots were surprisingly quiet but made a very light noise.

(oh ok cool)

Chelsea clicked her key fob, her car lights flashing at her once before she opened the door and sat down. It was a fairly quick drive to her slimeball ex's house, cars already lined lined the street and music blared as she approached. Chelsea's lips curled. The guy was a total jerk. A rich-playboy that never expected to grow up. She didn't know what she'd been on to give him the time she did. She smiled for a moment. Still -- that was over and she looked fucking sexy as hell tonight -- it wasn't her problem if he didn't care. Maybe she'd find someone to make-out with in-front of him.

(Hrm.... what if we play up the ex-boyfriend thing a bit. What if her boy is a huge creep, and doesn't want her to leave when she gets here? Maybe he slips something into her drink and Caityn can take advantage of it to play hero -- while using a drugged Chelsea to her own advantage to kidnap her, we could also have Chelsea find and makeout with Caitlyn at the party to make the boy jealous. I suppose it would surprise Caitlyn a lot if her mark suddenly started coming on to her).

(Sounds like a plan :) I really like that idea)
Caitlyn continued walking and knew the way to it,having directions on a phone . . . plus her 'owner' had put a chip on Chelsea's car so they knew where she was.Though now that Chelsea was gone Caitlyn could go faster,starting to run at an almost inhuman speed,not seeming to break a sweat.For obvious reasons her stamina was extremely high and had a pretty strong body though she's really quiet and shy,so she was pretty much a rare species,the strong sexy nerd.
(I want to find one of those,but they're harder to find then unicorns)

(So I'm just going to set that scene up)

Chelsea had made it to the party in record time, adrenalin coursing through her veins as she stepped out of her car. Heels clicking on the concret as she made her way up the street and into the house. She didn't even bother to knock, flashing a quick smile at some people in the darkend room, dancing and grinding away. Lights flashed about, bouncing off the walls and thick carpet of smog circling the floor. The inside of the huge home looked more like a nightclub than a house.

Across the room James had already noticed her, his eyes wide as he took her in. Damn, what the hell was he thinking letting that one go. He grinned to himself, maybe he could use this to his advantage -- after-all she didn't have to come hear tonight. James slipped through the room picking up two drinks from the table, most of the crowed ignoring him. It was his house and no one payed any attention to him as he slipped something into one of the drinks and headed towards her.

"Well look who decided to show up afterall. Guess you really couldnt stay made at me after all babe." he flashed her a smile, charm turned up to 11,and Chelsea felt her heart flutter. No - no - no. She had to focus, she had a reason to be here. She took the drink from him and downed it in one go.

"Well, well, well, James, I'm surprised you had the balls to come up to me tonight by yourself." she said with a smirk, running a hand along her hip.

Caitlyn arrived shortly after and brushed any possible dust or dirt from her clothes outside before walking in,her black and purple corset dress moving lightly as she did and looking around a bit to find Chelsea,seeing James put something in a drink and give it to her.She made sure to stay pretty close just incase he tried something,which he probably would.Even though she hadn't formally met Chelsea she would still be very protective and did think she was very pretty.
Once she saw them start talking she inched a little bit closer but stayed a decent distance away,looking a bit gothy but was still pretty and had her platinum blonde up though it was still very long and went part her waist.

As Chelsea and James spoke, she started looking at him different. Her thoughts became clouded and she couldn't remember why she'd came here anyway. It was something to do with her boyfriend. Her ex boyfriend? She couldn't remember why he was an ex. He reached over and brushed some hair out of her face, causing a shiver to run through her. With a quick motion his arm was around her waist, pulling her against him tongue buried in her mouth. She let out a moan, and he grabbed her ass as she melted into him.

She was immediately there and appeared behind him,tapping his shoulder lightly to get his attention and then started winding her arm back as he turned.Since she was pretty strong this would be enough to knock him out for a while and mostly likely cause a bit of damage.But she didn't really care about him,only her.Plus,there was no way he was getting away with sexual harassment and possibly rape if she didn't do anything.He was pretty sleazy anyway so he kind of deserved it too.
Once he completely turned to her she immediately let her fist shoot forward and punched him right in the face,using her other arm to catch Chelsea since she would probably be knocked back a bit.She just hoped she wouldn't hate her in her drugged state.

(I like the fact that Caitlyn is already protective of Chelsea, and already seems to have claimed ownership of her pet)

Chelsea blinked, looking up dazed at the strange girl holding her, her brow furrowed. What was going on again? Why was she here? Why was Chelsea here again come to think of it. Oh well it didn't matter, and the girl did keep her from falling down.... without another thought Chelsea pressed her lips to Caitlyn's, her arms meeting behind the girls neck. "Well hello." she murmured continuing to press her lips against the stranger's. "You're really warm."

She was very surprised by this but couldn't help but kiss her back,gently wrapping her arms around her stomach and being surprisingly respectful to her.She had bright red cheeks now but seemed to enjoy this kiss,smiling a bit at the compliment and taking her over to somewhere she could sit down.

"Boys are stupid, why do we need them?" Chelsea muttered, falling ungracefully into a chair in the back of the room. She looked at the girl for a long moment before her brow furrowed. "I don't remember ever seeing you around before."

"Because humans need more practice with the sciences before 2 females can have a child together." she said,giggling as she did so and seemed to get nervous as Chelsea gave her that look."I get nervous easy because I get shy easily.Plus,my 'mom' never really lets me out of the house."

Chelsea's face felt warm and she let out a slight chuckle. "You are really odd." she said with a smile, nearly falling into Caitlyn as she rested her head on her shoulder. "Take me home k?" she whispered, nuzzling her lightly. It had been a really long, weird day, and Chelsea didn't feel exactly herself. She wanted to go home to her bed. "You can even stay the night ok?" she added, not thinking twice about who this girl was. If Chelsea had known exactly what chain of events passing out around Caitlyn would start, she might have thought better of it. Even so, she was snoozing lightly in the girls arms before she could even answer.

(So I figure she can get Cheslea to her home and you can go ahead and set the scene for where Chelsea will be when she wakes up and what condition she'll be in, bedroom, basement, cage, collared, naked, tied to a bed, hogtied, gagged, locked in a room, whatever you like, depending on what type of home Caitlyn has and whatnot).

(Alright ^^)
Caitlyn was surprised but gently picked her up,frowning a bit as she left the house and walked down the street.She didn't want to take her to her 'master',but had to or else she would be severely punished.She handed Chelsea over to her master who smirked and put her in a car,putting the leash back on Caitlyn and yanking her into the car as well.
When Chelsea woke up she was in a basement on a bed,though it was a pretty fancy looking basement that was very large.It was dimly lit and she was locked in.In a dark corner Caitlyn sat chained to a wall,looking down and not moving at all.She couldn't look at Chelsea due to guilt of bringing her into this and even silently cried a bit.

Hours ticked by as the little blond slept soundly, unsuspecting that anything had gone wrong in her sheltered little world. Eventually however the drugged little girl started to stir on the bed. She was laying on her stomach, naked, her wrists pulled up behind her shoulder blades and bound tightly with coils of rope. Chelsea's ankles and knees, bound likewise rendering her mostly immobile, while a thick black muzzle kept all but the most pathetic mewing of sounds from escaping the kidnapped girl's lips. A thick blue collar matching her eyes was locked securely around her neck, with a pair of tags dangling from a ring.

Caitlyn was still chained to the wall her self and couldn't move either,her hands chained behind her back and to the ground as well and didn't bother moving in the first place.She didn't want to be seen by the other blonde and still wouldn't look up no matter what.She just honestly hoped she just didn't look over and happen to see her,her dress no longer looking as nice as it had before, it now just being a somewhat torn up cloth dress that was too short for her.

(ok sorry, I'm being a horrible partner lately :/ )

Chelsea squirmed around in a panic, bright blue eyes darting around the room, unable to process what was going on at first. "Mmmmph!!" she screamed, a weak mumbling the only sound reaching her ears.

"Well, well, are we awake now?" a sickly sweet voice echoed throughout the lab, and Chelsea could hear the sound of heels clicking across the floor. A woman soon leaned down into her view, smug smile across her lips. "Those drugs kept you out a lot longer than I'd thought. You are lucky my girl rescued you. Who knows what you'd have experienced at the hands of that awful boy." She smirked, petting Chelsea's head lightly. "And are you not the perfect little specimen!" She grabbed a handful of Chelsea's plump ass, electing a stream of gagged protests.

"Now now now, don't sound so ungrateful, you little tramp." the woman said with a sneer, bending down so she could bring her face to Chelsea's. "I spent a long, long time looking for someone like you." she thumbed through some papers, "Good family history, strong genetics... you'll be perfect when I'm through with you. Oh but enough about me, I should let you get used to your new owner!" she untied Chelsea's hogtie, and placed a pair of shackles with a length of chain on her ankles, before going over and unhooking Caitlyn, handing her a leash for Chelsea, and a rough looking riding crop. "Take her to your room and get the tramp cleaned up. She's your responsibly, and you'll do well to bring her to heel my dear."

(It's ok friend ^^)
Caitlyn still looked away and wasn't happy with her 'master' when she started treating Chelsea like just an animal but didn't say anything,knowing it would just make the situation worse and only really willingly took the leash as she didn't ever plan on using the riding crop.After all, she had one similar used on her quite a bit along with various other things and knew how unpleasant it was so it would be gone once her master left.Ofcourse she also had no idea how Chelsea would react to her now,though guessed it would be quite sour.

She waited until her master left before tossing the riding crop to the side and finally looking at Chelsea a bit and frowning with a very shameful and guilty expression,taking off her own dress and putting it on her."There . . . at least you have something to cover you for now." she said quietly,only wearing some undergarments now,though now she obviously had a plethora of scars on her body.Some were old,some were new and some hadn't even healed up yet.She really didn't seem to notice them at the moment though and just seemed to be more focused on her.

"Mmmph...." Chelsea whimpered. What was going on? Who the hell where this people?! Chelsea shook her shackled wrists and glancing down at the chain connecting her ankles together. She shook her head angrily, collar and tags jingling. She didn't need this strange girls pity, she wanted answers. She wanted to be unbound, and she wanted to get the fuck away from these crazy people.

(Hrmm.... I don;t think we've had a good description of what Caitlyn looks like?)

(She has platinum blonde hair down to her waist and has very pale skin,is about 6 feet tall and is kind of skinny for her height though has a large chest and rump.She has bright teal eyes though they seem to be more dull then they used to be.)
Caitlyn still got the dress on her and started taking her up to her room."Don't give me that look.I don't want to be here any less then you but unlike you I wouldn't be able to leave unless some kind of miracle happened." she said,getting her up to her room then going to take the gag off her.
"Now I understand you probably really want to kill me right now but that wouldn't make your situation any better.It would be better to just make her think you've submitted and run once she isn't looking." she said,sitting on the floor and letting her go on the bed.

"I think wanting to kill someone would be reasonable given my position." Chelsea hissed, her jaw aching in protest. "Who the hell is that woman!" she muttered, tugging at the collar locked tight around her neck and yanking hard at her chains. "If you don't get this off me right this fucking moment-" Chelsea started - as the door swung open and Caitlyn's mistress strode into the room, looking at Chelsea's beginning temper-tantrum and giving her a smile.

"My, my, my, it seems Caitlyn dear, you've let your little pet out sooner than I'd expected." she chuckled, as if she'd known all along Caitlyn would release Chelsea the moment the two girls got sometime alone. She gave her daughter a frown. "I though I'd taught you better than that. Don't you know how to keep your charge in line?" her eyes narrowed and she looked over the marks she'd left across her pets skin over the years. Chelsea stepped over to the woman, eyes blazing, but as she got within two feet of her the woman pressed a small button she'd held in her hand.

Chelsea's body immediately started convulsing and she dropped to the ground in a fit as volts of electricity caused her to seize up on the floor.

Back
Top Bottom