Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a fandom roleplayer. MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiden

Super-Earth
'Ello there, I see you've clicked on my thread, good deal. Now that you're here, I may as well explain what I'm looking for from this...

Now, I'm a huge Narutard, and I'm looking for someone who is pretty knowledgeable in the Naruto series to roleplay a female character for my male character. Now I don't have a preference as to whether you play an OC or an original character from the series, but before you make that decision I should let you know who I would be roleplaying as.

Now, just because I mentioned being a Narutard, doesn't mean I'm not open to other suggestions of roleplay. I am more than happy to consider any other ideas you may have for a role play. Just shoot me a pm with a suggestion, I will actually list the other genres I am willing to take part in at the bottom of this post if you want something different.

I will roleplay as one of these men listed below...

- Sasuke Uchiha
- Itachi Uchiha
- Kiba Inuzuka
and maybe, maybe,
- Naruto Uzumaki

As I said before, you can play as an original character, or as an OC character you've come up with. But please, if you do decide on playing as an OC, please, for the love of pizza, make sure you have a detailed description, abilities, backstory, and what not for them. If it turns out you don't, I will reject you(That sounds mean..) and probably won't consider roleplaying with you again due to that fact.

Now, I am open to plot ideas, because honestly, I have none at the moment. So don't be scared to pop in a few plot suggestions here. But if I end up as Sasuke, I want the plot to be something along the lines of...

It's been six months since Sasuke returned to the village, I haven't seen him since he walked through those gates. But I know that today is the day, today he gets released from prison and is assigned a 24 hour guard, and I am determined to be his guard I want to get to know this new Sasuke, the boy I loved before is long gone, everyone knows that the old Sasuke will never come back. But, we can try our best to mold this silent, cagey, distant man into something the village can be proud of and something that everyone will love once again. He may not be the boy I knew back then, but he will become the man I know now.

Something like that, it's just a rough idea of things, not fully thought out or whatnot, and obviously it's written from the female's point of view.

I also lately have been craving a high school or modern day themed roleplay. This one I would play only as Sasuke in, but if you're willing to do this one I'll be your best friend forever.

I just came up with this idea from something that's been flying around recently. The pairing is very specific for this particular plot though... Sasuke and Sakura.

Current!Sasuke - Meaning Sasuke after chapter 699. After he's finished with his redemption journey, but before Sarada was born.

Shippuden!Sasuke - He'd end up being a bit... oc for this one. I was thinking maybe the less psychotic version of him just after he killed Itachi? Although this one is up for debate, considering my partner and u would be sharing this roll.

So now to the actual plot!

Current!Sasuke has to bring Shippuden!Sasuke to the future to protect him from -insert reason- for probably a month or so. During this time Current!Sasuke brings Shippuden!Sasuke to his home in konoha where he lives with Sakura.

Yes, it's just a tiny plot, but there is so much room for many ideas to come into play. I want things ranging from sexual to hilarious, to sexually halarious. I want to hear your ideas, I often come up with some of my best ideas when I'm snowballing with my partner.

I'm really craving this plot somethin fierce, so if you come to me asking to do this, I will not say no.

And as for the actual content of the roleplay, I want it to be equal parts plot and sex. I love a smutty rp as much as the next guy, but for this one, I want there to be plot, an actual story and not just have this be one big fuck fest. Ya feel me?

Anywho, pop in and gimme a shout, if you're interested in discussing plots, shoot me a pm. ^^
Other anime I'm interested in doing as well..

-Fairy Tail***
-Sword Art Online*****
-Fruits Basket
-Dragon Eye
-Tokyo Gouhl

I'm especially interested in doing Fairy Tail at the moment, just shoot me a PM and we can discuss it if that's something you're interested in trying. I do have my own OC, but am willing to play cannon characters as well.
-Gajeel
-Natsu
-Grey
-Sting
-Rogue
Among others. Just ask.

Other genres I'm willing to take part in..

- Fantasy - Ranging anywhere from Dragons to space stuff
- Medieval - Kings, Knights, Thieves, peasants, anything like that.
- I know there's more but my brain isn't working with me right now. :p

I will do pms or thread, does not matter to me at all.

RE: Looking for a decent fandom roleplayer. MxF only.

Edit bump, added a list of other anime, and characters I'm willing to play. Throwing out a line here, hoping someone grabs it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom