Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Photo Op (Tatcon and the Unusual Panda)

"That time again.." he mumbled to himself, the alarm clock next to his bed indicating that it was indeed time to awaken and deal with the appointments which were laying before him. His business card would read Mick Rogers, Professional Photographer and Model Imagery, and indeed that was his specialty, he had been doing it for years and had made a good profit at doing so. Still didn't make the labour of getting up all that easy. Dropping his hand down lightly on the clock, he would bring it back to pull the stray dark brown hairs out from over his face before rubbing the sleep out of pale gray eyes. Staring at the ceiling of his studio apartment for a long moment, he would eventually find the energy to wheel his medium sized frame out of the comfort and into the world. About an hour later he would be showered and conscious, standing in his kitchen, rolling up the sleeves of his black pinstripe dress shirt as the coffee boiled on the percolator.

The reason for his relative laziness in waking up this morning was the busy schedule that was full of prissy supermodels and actors who had a tendency to forget that he was the one taking the pictures, not them. One of the models who was set to come in today didn't have that problem, and she was the bright light on this particular day. However, he still had to deal with the agents and models who rarely let him work his art as he was hired to do.

"Oh well..." He said as he took his cup of coffee, and walked into the apartment that was attached to his which served as his proper studio. Taking a long sip of the caffeine enriched drink, he would draw a deep breath and open the front door to his first customer. "Alicia, good morning. On time as usual, come on in."

Jasmine McCullin hadn't even gotten out of bed until about 11am, and even afterwards the woman sat around her apartment in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. The girl was gorgeous, to say the least. She had long, curly, red hair that went about half way down her back, light green eyes, pale skin, and a body that made most guys just stop and stare. She was naturally beautiful, which is why the girl only used a tiny bit of makeup, if any, when going out on these shoots. Today was the day she got to see her favorite photographer, which was pretty exciting, since it had been a month or so since they had worked together. Mick was more artsy then the rest of her photographers, and she loved it. She thrived off it. Her best pictures always came from him, and it was no wonder why. He was the best. Well, at least to her.

An hour before their appointment, Jasmine got ready, and it didn't take her too long. She was in a black halter top, with a matching skirt and stilettos on. The skirt only went down to about mid thigh, but she wasn't concerned since she'd worn less in front of him before. She left the house soon after, but sadly didn't arrive at his studio until ten after 2pm. She knocked on the door lightly, flipping her hair back slightly as she waited for him to answer.

The hours she had spent at home had been a long string of annoyances for Mick, as expected. It was funny, even if you expected something to be bad, you could never predict just how downhill it could go easily. The photos were fantastic, even he thought so, but there was something missing, always something. A flair, a flash, a touch of life that these girls seem to have left behind many many cold years ago. He just shook his head as he drew the pictures out of the solution in the red room and hung them to dry. Releasing a long exhale he would grab the glass of coke which sat off to the side, and took a small drink before venturing a chance to look at his watch and check the time. Nearly 2, perfect.

He had started pacing his studio idly by the time she knocked on the door, having already moved away all the set pieces from the photo area so he could make the arrangement anew once he talked to her. Needless to say the fact she never came with an agent was easily one of the most enjoyable parts of her visits, but she was nice, beautiful, caring, and most of all she worked with him eagerly to obtain the artistic fire that good photography demanded. Ignoring the time he stepped over to the door, and swung it open for her.

"Jazz, so good to see you again." He would say tiredly, but with a bright smile on his face as he would pull her into a strong hug. "Come on in, take a seat and tell me what kind of set piece you're looking for today, so we can make you a stage to play on." He said with a small grin as he closed the door. "Coffee? Tea? Champagne? Wine?"

Jasmine hugged him tightly, smiling wildly as she spoke.
"I'm sorry I'm late. I always try to leave early, honest, but I never get here until ten after at least. I'm up for anything as long as it's beautiful and creative. I hate all my other shoots, I swear, you're the only good photographer in the whole city."
She slowly pulled back from his hug, petting his cheek lightly before heading over towards the chairs. She sat down, crossing her long legs, listening to him for a moment before nodding.
"I'll have a glass of wine, I guess. How was your day though? Did the rest of the shoots go okay?"
She asked sweetly and kindly, running her fingers through her hair lightly before relaxing into the chair a bit. She was always relaxed when she was with him. Every other photoshoot made her nervous, the girl often anxious until it was over. But Mick made everything so comfortable and made it easy for the girl to truly act naturally. And oh boy, was it sexy. And the best part was, she didn't try. It just happened. The girl had natural sex appeal, and ever photographer tried to capture it on film. Jazzy stood up, walking over to him and taking his hand before leading him back to the chairs. She sat down next to him, smiling before shaking her head.
"I missed you a lot, you know. I love this place. It's so homey and welcoming. It's nice."

"No need for apologies Jazz, trust me if I minded I would have said something months ago." He answered to her explaining her lateness, which realistically it was a habit he could plan for quite easily. Heading over to grab her the requested glass of wine, he would work on answering her second statement. "They were typical. Primadonna sluts who only want to make their looks as they see fit. I kind of wonder where they all came from, didn't really have this problem when I was starting out." He stated with an amused grin passing over his lips.
And needless to say that grin didn't dissipate when she came over and took his hand, taking him back to the chair with her, him still holding her glass of wine. Listening to her his grin shifted to a soft smile as he put the wine in her hand, before taking her chin between thumb and index finger. "I missed you too Jazz, and this place loves you. It's why we always make magic, apart from your own perfection really." He said with a small wink before standing up and walking over towards the stage.
"What to do..what to do..." he muttered quietly to himself, before stepping away to the side to grab a wine red sheet to cover the area with as a backdrop. "Perfect.."

She couldn't help but smile, taking the glass from him as she looked into his eyes warmly. When he got up, she almost let her hand shoot out to grab him. Almost. She took a few sips of her wine, smiling slightly before standing up. She walked over to him, wrapping an arm around his as she took another sip.
"It's your perfections that get us these gorgeous pictures. You keep working. I'll get myself ready."
She smiled and walked a few feet away, untying the top of the halter before pulling it off and draping it over the back of the chair. The same thing happened to the skirt, which left her in just a red lacy pair of panties and bra. She grabbed her bag, pulling out a red pair of heels before swapping them with the black ones. She then took another few sips before setting the glass on the table. The girl then moved back over to him, running a hand through his hair lightly before taking a step back.
"How do I look? Too flashy?"
Mick was the only photographer who's opinion she asked, since he had the best taste. Otherwise, she'd have just kept it to herself.

While she changed he had been busy setting small set pieces, rose petals around a central stone pedestal which he also draped in a wine red sheet. Then it was a matter of the lighting, and that was always a hard part in his mind, but as he looked over mid way undressing, he smirked widely, and knew two things at that moment. First, the lighting would only need to be minimal, he natural curves and beautiful skin, hair and eyes would easily expose itself to the camera. And second, she was a bombshell in red, the perfect image of unmitigated beauty. He grinned a bit mischeviously at this thought, before turning back to the stage, and just moving some of the lights around.

When she came over and ran her hand through his long hair, he turned towards her, and analyzed the complete picture when she stepped back. "Not in the least girl. It's perfect." He answered as his placed his hands on her hips gently. "Though, once you get under the sheet on the pedestal, the bra's gotta come off."

She smiled and mhmmed softly, moving closer to him and putting her hands on his chest before biting her lip. She had a whirlwind of thoughts buzzing around in her head, but the only one she could pick out was the one that kept telling her to kiss him. She didn't though. What she did do was stay in his grasp for several more minutes, her fingertips tracing down his upper body before she finally pulled back. She was blushing, which wasn't something the girl normally did. Usually, she was calm and collected, but at the moment, her heart was racing and she just wanted to get back to their photo shoot. Her hands were shaking a bit as she moved to grab her wine, finishing what she had left before taking a few deep breaths.
"Um, okay...where were we?"
She asked softly, setting the empty glass down as she moved over to the stool and got onto it, her legs crossing as she leaned back a bit.

He would notice the slight hesitancy in her movements, but he was not in a position to rush. His hands on her hips and hers on his chest all surrounded him in a multitude of conflicting thoughts that he didn't really want to give much thought to at the moment. Watching her walk over to the pedestal and sitting cross legged, he couldn't help but notice those conflicting emotions rising up once again, and once again he did his best to push them back down under the shield of professionalism he was trying to keep present.
"Hmmm.." he answered quietly, as he looked at her for a moment, before moving around a bit. "Lie down, on your back on the pedestal, and pull the sheet over so it can cover up about half of your stomach and your chest. Then take off the bra so we can see your exposed shoulders. Put your feet flat down on the slab so we can get those heels to really show off your legs, and spread them just a little bit to give the impression of impossible desires. I'll do the fine tuning from there." He answered, arms crossed over his chest as he waited for her to do as he told.

She did as he said, getting on her back and quickly taking the bra off. She used her arm to cover her chest as she grabbed the sheet and draped it over herself. With her feet flat on the slab, her legs looked perfect, but she didn't take her eyes off Mick once. Just slowly opened her legs a bit as she stretched her arms up over her head. She lifted her hips off the pedestal, readjusting herself a bit as she gripped the edge of the slab with her hand.
"Mick...Am I...beautiful? And don't give me the whole model talk. I mean...do you personally think I'm pretty?"
She asked, biting her lip lightly as she sat up a bit. The sheet fell down a bit, her hand rushing up to catch it as she shut her eyes. What was she doing? She didn't even have a clue, but she decided that she should shut her mouth after this question. They still had a whole shoot, and she couldn't tell him everything right now. She wouldn't be able to make herself sexy if she did, since she'd me so damned nervous.

Grabbing his camera, he would start taking pictures of her in motion, getting her with her legs still somewhat down, then again when she raised her hips so absolutely seductively. More pictures still came when she put her hands above her head, and he couldn't help but capture the emotion she portrayed when she asked him her question, although once the words were out, he'd have to pause, dropping the camera away from in front of his face while he contemplated the question for a moment.
"Yes. Yes I do. I think if ever beauty were demanded to be personified Jazz, you'd be it...actually, you are it." He said, moving a bit off to the side as she sat up a bit.
"But the thing is...curl your legs back a bit under you so we can give you a bit of a goddess pose...is that you're not the norm for someone as beautiful as you. You care, you smile, your eyes show your emotions, and for that, you make perfect photography, and an even better person." He said, popping up from behind his camera whenever he spoke about something other than just simple movements.

She curled her legs under her like he asked, the girl smiling wildly at his complements. When he said the last bit, she caught his eyes, running her hands down her body slowly as she arched her bak a bit. The girl was on fire, and it would seem that the only reason she was was because of him, Her last shoots had been so dull and mechanical. Not this one, though. Oh no, this one was going perfectly and she never wanted to end. After a few moments, she got on her hands and knees, feet up in the air as she looked at the camera with one arm covering her chest.
"So, hypothetically speaking I'm....the type of girl a guy would want? Say, a guy like you?"
She then got back on her back, turning her head to the side to watch him as she bit her lip sensually, the sheet just inches away from showing her spectacular chest.
"I mean, I guess what I mean is....would a guy like you....like someone like me?"
It was then that her focus was off the camera. Although she was still technically looking at it, it was obvious she was looking through it, so to speak, to see him. And thats when her pose became perfect. Her questions had made her vulnerable, sensual, practically erotic, nd it showed through her position. As she pursed her lips slightly, she glanced away for just a moment, waiting to hear what he had to say.

The shutter of the camera would continue as she moved so naturally and sensually, tastefully and perfectly. He would even continue as she asked her questions, the subtle eroticism of it all overwhelming his desire to answer with his almost fetish love of taking pictures when they worked so well. It was when he noticed her looking almost through the camera at him that he would stop, and lower it a bit as he looked down for a moment to collect his thoughts before answering with a soft smile on his lips.
"You are a girl that every guy would want, that we know hands down, you're a star because of it Jazzy." He answered, stepping off to the side to place his camera down on the table. Drawing in a deep breath, he almost intentionally sidestepped any direct answer to the questions, because he could sense her intention in her words, her hesitation, and most importantly, her movements.
"Would a guy like me like you? Yes, I guy like me would, but wouldn't attach a realistic expectation on it, before rare beauties like you do not worry themselves with average individuals like me." He said softly, but a wide grin had spread over his lips as strong arms crossed over his chest again. He was being polite and deflective in his words, and if she paid attention, she might notice his answer in it.

"But what if...a girl like me wanted to worry themselves with a guy like you? What then?"
She slowly stood up, grabbing her bra and putting it on real quick before walking over to him. She leaned her head on his arm lightly, biting her lip for a moment before standing up straight and shaking her head. She didn't know what else to say to him at all. All she knew was that she liked him probably far too much for her own good. As the girl moved back, she noticed the grin, and smiled slightly as she looked at him.
"Mick...do you like me?"
She asked simplistically, taking a step towards him before putting her hand on his arm. She rubbed it slowly, fingertips tracing down his skin lightly as she blushed a bit, nervous at how bold she had just been. Within a few seconds though, she pulled her hand back, taking a deep breath and hugging her own waist tightly, nervously, as she watched him for any tell tale sign.

Mick would be slow to answer her question, and when she came over to him, words escaped him completely. As she basically confessed her feelings, he could see quite easily that the forward nature of it had made her blossom, and then retract in fear of never seeing the sun again. It was in that transition, that the words came back to him quite easily as he stepped forward, and placed his hands on her elbows lightly, and pulled her into a long, soft kiss, like he had felt that she wanted to do a few moments before.
"Jazz, I liked you the minute you walked in my door, and it's only gotten better since I've grown to know you." He answered quietly, but plainly, still holding her close to him as he spoke, and having his gray eyes look deeply into her mesmerizing greens.

"Mick....I....I...."
As they kissed, she relaxed into it, smiling slightly as her eyes shut slightly. She didn't know what to say at all, but she liked the feeling she was experiencing. Her hands left her hips, moving back to his chest as she stared back into his eyes. Slowly, her hand moved to his cheek, petting it tenderly as she spoke.
"So, what now?"
She asked sweetly, leaning up and kissing his lips deeply before pulling back with a huge smile. She leaned her head on his chest, nuzzling him slightly as she giggled.
"I think I'm kind of drunk..."
She whispered against his chest, shutting her eyes and staying close to him. Her hands moved to take his, putting them on her hips before putting hers on his waist. She pulled back and looked at him, pale green eyes looking over every inch of him.

"I don't think you're drunk on the wine Jazz." He would reply with a small smirk, holding her hips gently before giving them a soft squeeze, amused by the way he was holding a supermodel dressed in little more than her underwear and stilettos. But her question was relevant, what now? He had a small idea, and after placing another soft kiss on her lips, he would voice it.
"How about you put your clothes back on, and we head down for some coffee somewhere, talk things out." He said, one hand shifting to run along her back lightly, curious just to sample her curves a bit while she was still in a semi-nude state.

She giggled as he squeezed her hips, kissing him back lightly as she listened to him speak. She nodded, gasping a bit when his hands went down her back, the girl arching her back a little bit before pulling out of his arms reluctantly.
"Yeah, I'll be ready in like, five minutes, and then we can go."
She grabbed her skirt, pulling it back on quickly before pulling the halter top back on. She straightened the clothes out methodically before slipping the red heels off and the black ones back on. She then pulled a mirror out of her bag, fixing any stray makeup that had gone arye and smiling wildly. She couldn't help herself. The fact that she had kissed Mick was astounding to her, and she couldn't wait to see what would go on throughout the day. Jazzy moved over to him, putting her hands on his chest as she grinned slightly.
"You ready?"

He watched her go through the motions of getting dressed with devious appeal, his mind couldn't escape the through of peeling those clothes off her at some point. He didn't want to say later, that was not really a thought that worked productively after a small admittance of mutual attraction.
When she came back over he would take her into his arms again snugly, kissing her cheek and then her lips once more before nodding that he was indeed ready, and starting to walk towards the front door of his studio. "Hope you don't have any paparazzi following you around. That would be just plain annoying." He joked, having always been a big critic of those photo snapping slum who ruined jobs like his. He didn't need to follow celebrities to make a living, they came to him far more easily. Never had it worked out so well though, as the case with the girl who's hips were being held as they walked out of his building and onto the busy city street.

"Haha, no. No paparazzi ever. I'm not 'big' enough."
Once they were out on the street, she moved to his side, an arm loosely around his waist while the other stayed on his stomach, lightly caressing it as they walked. She didn't even try to leave his arms. She liked it far too much. The girl looked up at him after a moment, smirking a little bit before turning to look back in front of her. After another few moments, she slipped her hand into his, leaning her head on his shoulder lightly as she spoke.
"You make me feel really comfortable, Mick. It's why the pictures come out so great. I'm relaxed enough with you to be myself in the photos."
She said softly, the girl kissing his shoulder lightly before looking back in front of her with a sigh. Plenty of guys were staring at the girl, and really, who could blame them? But she didn't even notice, just kept walking with a very pretty smile on her face.

"Give it time girl, with your beauty you're only a few short steps from being a star." He said, kissing the side of her head lightly as they made their way down the street together, hand in hand, close as could be. This was probably the first time he had taken the effort to notice the kind of attention she garnered, realistically, he had never been in public with her before, so this was quite interesting. It didn't really stir any emotions, casually glances at a beautiful lady were the norm for men, some would say an almost requirement, so he paid no heed as he turned her head to place another kiss softly on her lovely lips, before turning into the coffee shop. After they ordered their drinks, and some snacks, they would sit out on the patio. Making sure to hold the chair for her as she sat down, he would soon follow suit, folding his hands in his lap for a moment.
"It's because I treat you like a person Jazz..that's why your comfortable. I compliment you, and you compliment me, basic human chemistry. I'm not trying to dilute the fact I like you, it's just...well, let's just say average joes don't normally find themselves as a center of affection with a woman as lovely as you." He said a bit shyly, but still with the confidence he always kept on display.

THe girl sipped her coffee slowly as he spoke, smiling all the while before moving her chair closer to his. When he got a bit shy, it made her giggle, Jazzy leaning over and kissing his cheek tenderly as her hand ran through his hair slowly.
"You're not average....you're exceptional..."
She whispered, lips brushing against his neck as she spoke. She pulled back after a second, crossing her legs as she took another sip of the iced beverage. She didn't speak again for several seconds, and when she finally did, it was quiet and softly spoken.
"Mick, your the only guy I know who treats me like a person. To the rest of them, I'm some hot bimbo that they pose provocatively for cash. Not to say I'm not good and doing those kinds of shoots but....your the only one who hasn't tried to see me naked by "accident". These guys put you in a dressing room, then come in two seconds later after you've had just enough time to get undressed, but not redressed."
She sighed softly, shutting her eyes for a moment as she rubbed her foot up the back of his calf slowly. Her hand reached out for the table, setting the drink on it before reaching and taking his hand in hers. She put it on her thigh, mhmming softly as she tucked her hair behind her ears.

She was something else, and as his free hand took a long drink of his coffee, the hand on her thigh gave leg a soft squeeze. "You're too kind, but what it comes down to is simple professionalism Jazz. You're a client, I'm a photographer, and there's that fine line I was never meant to cross, even if I am attracted to you. Things have changed, obviously." He said with a wide grin, leaning forward to place a kiss on the side of her neck, followed by a few others as he lingered too long in her sweet smell and soft skin.
"And you're the only supermodel I know who has the humility and kindness to allow me to do my job to give you the best result. And I truly appreciate, and understand, why you gave me that opportunity. And then there's just your company, which I could be happy with any day of the week. Trust me, today was looking downhill until I remembered you in my schedule." He said with that grin still on his face, and he could help his hand from sliding a little further up her thigh as a small tease, gray eyes looking out at her from over his drink as he did so.

A hand went to the back of his head as he kissed her neck, the girl panting breathlessly as she felt him squeeze her thigh. She smiled as he told her her company meant a lot to him, and as his hand slid up, she blushed and let out a soft moan.
"Mick...."
Her eyes opened, looking into his for a moment before she took his coffee from him. The girl set it down on the table near hears, standing up and moving over to him. She put one knee down on the side of his chair, leaning forwards and planting several sweet, airy, kisses down his neck tenderly before whispering into his ear.
"You are such a tease...."
She then moved to his lips, kissing them several times as her hands moved to cup his cheeks. There was no way she was going to sit back down again, and she was glad. She wanted to be nearer to him, which is why after a second she moved into his lap completely. She straddled his legs, although, she wasn't being sexual. Just affectionate. Her arms wrapped around him lightly as she smiled and kissed his forehead.

"What can I say..? It's enjoyable with someone like you." He answered with a small wink, tilting his head a bit to allow her to place the kisses she wanted on his neck, and he was quick to return the kisses she graced his lips with.
"You taste delicious Jazz." He mused with a small smirk, his arms wrapping around her midsection securely as she straddled his lap, and with her close proximity, he could feel the warm radiance of her body. He chuckled a bit to himself at the situation, landing some soft kisses on her collarbone and to her neck in reply for the affection she gave, hand moving up to tilt her head down a bit so he could give her a long and deep kiss. Just like every young romance, the first part was always about stimulating the senses and allowing the affections to express themselves so feelings could be realized. As this ran over in his head he started to feel unusually old, and that made him grin a bit as well.
"Didn't suspect to have such a lovely pair of legs over my own so quickly." He joked.

Back
Top Bottom