Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Liam's requests (MxM) REBOOTED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Liam Dale

Current status: Available for new games.
Specially looking for Dragon Age - Dorian game

Hello!

My name is Liam and I hope to find some people to role-play with. I only do MxM role-plays, but I don't care if my partner is a girl or a boy. Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays are a bit busy for me, I might login but I don't have much time to write until Thursday o Friday night.

In this thread you'll find a few samples of my writing, some things I'd like you to know about me and my ways, my current main kinks, a list of fandoms I like and in which characters I'm interested in playing against, and my original ideas.

— Please don't post in this thread, feel free to send me a message —
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

* I first must say that I'm only interested in long term role-plays, I don't mind about sexy scenes as long as there's some nice, consistent story to hold on to. I love detailed post and even when I don't always have the time to write as much as I'd like, I will always love to spend a night reading my partner's post and working on the perfect reply, that one that makes you feel like every word fits perfectly, when you show all of your character's feelings, thoughts and sensations.

* Please don't feel I'm ignoring our role-play if I post to other games first or more times in a week. Some replies come to me easier, either because of the story or the situation the characters are going through, or sometimes I've been thinking what to write for days and so I go to that thread first.

* If you read a note underneath an idea saying it will include sex, it doesn't mean I want the story to be smut based, or that our main characters have to have sex. I only mean that this kind of scenes will appear or will be implied in the narration.

* Please, consider continuity between one post and the next one. This is something truly important to me, is rather annoying when I read a character is shirtless in one reply and in the next one he takes off his shirt. When this happens it makes me feel like my partner is not really paying attention to our role-play, nor to their own character. I always read my last post(s), before writing a new reply so I can be sure about what was my character(s) doing, what was he wearing... Maybe all this is not really that important, but I don't think they're minor details either.

* I will notify my partners if I have to go for a while or if I lost interest in the role-play. So please, If you're going to leave or simply got bored just let me know. I don't mind waiting for a reply but wondering if your partner is ever going to post back feels just awful. Also, if you have something to ask, say or clarify about a role-play, please send me a message.

* I don't mind misspelling or typos, I know I have them. French is my first language, then Spanish, leaving English as my third language and I'm still learning. I apologize if I ever send or post a reply with a misspelled word.

* I enjoy modern and realistic settings as well as fantasy themed role-plays, being those about past periods, such as Medieval or Ancient Greece, my favorites. For scenarios, my favorites are night clubs, any kind of military ambiance, wild roads or castles for plots of a more adventurous or fantastic touch. During fantasy role-plays, I enjoy adding the use of potions and magic a lot, being almost my favorite thing about this genre.
Now, talking about realism, I don't care if a story develops to the point in which my characters or one of them dies. Either of sickness or killed, I think it's not a bad thing and it might even give a better closure to the narration.

* I enjoy playing multiple characters, to complete the story and sometimes show my main characters from different points of view. I think multiple characters are fun, and gives me an excuse to keep writing. So far I've played eight characters in a single role-play, they're appearances varying from two to four and the eight at the same time.

* I normally describe my original characters, but occasionally I will use pictures. There are times when I know I saw some picture or drawing that would fit my character perfectly, especially for fantasy role-plays.

* As for kinks, I am slowly going into the most hardcore items on my lists, such as 3+ Penetration, Breath Control, Fear, Orgasm Control/Denial, Pleasure Control/Denial, Sexual Pain and more.

* I'd like to talk about a few items I didn't add to my On's/Off's list, or I'd like to make a little explanation about:
Sex toys, this includes almost everything as long it's not sharped, from a plain dildo to a gun, I enjoy their use.
Blood play, nothing excessive, just the result of a hard bite. I don't want my characters to be bled to death just for pleasure.
Cuntboys, I only have two settings for this type of character, and it might involve few other things that are not included in my list.
Lactation, exclusively related to the previous point, if my character is a demon or android cuntboy, he might have this capacity.
Anthropomorphic beings, as long as it has certain human characteristic, is fine if it's either a nekomimi, a furry, a mythic beast, or an alien.
Gender Transformation, only from female to male.
Medical Play, nothing to the point of hurting my character permanently.

I think this is about everything, I'll add anything that might come to my mind later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom