Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Liam's requests (MxM) REBOOTED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Liam Dale

Current status: Available for new games.
Specially looking for Dragon Age - Dorian game

Hello!

My name is Liam and I hope to find some people to role-play with. I only do MxM role-plays, but I don't care if my partner is a girl or a boy. Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays are a bit busy for me, I might login but I don't have much time to write until Thursday o Friday night.

In this thread you'll find a few samples of my writing, some things I'd like you to know about me and my ways, my current main kinks, a list of fandoms I like and in which characters I'm interested in playing against, and my original ideas.

— Please don't post in this thread, feel free to send me a message —
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

* I first must say that I'm only interested in long term role-plays, I don't mind about sexy scenes as long as there's some nice, consistent story to hold on to. I love detailed post and even when I don't always have the time to write as much as I'd like, I will always love to spend a night reading my partner's post and working on the perfect reply, that one that makes you feel like every word fits perfectly, when you show all of your character's feelings, thoughts and sensations.

* Please don't feel I'm ignoring our role-play if I post to other games first or more times in a week. Some replies come to me easier, either because of the story or the situation the characters are going through, or sometimes I've been thinking what to write for days and so I go to that thread first.

* If you read a note underneath an idea saying it will include sex, it doesn't mean I want the story to be smut based, or that our main characters have to have sex. I only mean that this kind of scenes will appear or will be implied in the narration.

* Please, consider continuity between one post and the next one. This is something truly important to me, is rather annoying when I read a character is shirtless in one reply and in the next one he takes off his shirt. When this happens it makes me feel like my partner is not really paying attention to our role-play, nor to their own character. I always read my last post(s), before writing a new reply so I can be sure about what was my character(s) doing, what was he wearing... Maybe all this is not really that important, but I don't think they're minor details either.

* I will notify my partners if I have to go for a while or if I lost interest in the role-play. So please, If you're going to leave or simply got bored just let me know. I don't mind waiting for a reply but wondering if your partner is ever going to post back feels just awful. Also, if you have something to ask, say or clarify about a role-play, please send me a message.

* I don't mind misspelling or typos, I know I have them. French is my first language, then Spanish, leaving English as my third language and I'm still learning. I apologize if I ever send or post a reply with a misspelled word.

* I enjoy modern and realistic settings as well as fantasy themed role-plays, being those about past periods, such as Medieval or Ancient Greece, my favorites. For scenarios, my favorites are night clubs, any kind of military ambiance, wild roads or castles for plots of a more adventurous or fantastic touch. During fantasy role-plays, I enjoy adding the use of potions and magic a lot, being almost my favorite thing about this genre.
Now, talking about realism, I don't care if a story develops to the point in which my characters or one of them dies. Either of sickness or killed, I think it's not a bad thing and it might even give a better closure to the narration.

* I enjoy playing multiple characters, to complete the story and sometimes show my main characters from different points of view. I think multiple characters are fun, and gives me an excuse to keep writing. So far I've played eight characters in a single role-play, they're appearances varying from two to four and the eight at the same time.

* I normally describe my original characters, but occasionally I will use pictures. There are times when I know I saw some picture or drawing that would fit my character perfectly, especially for fantasy role-plays.

* As for kinks, I am slowly going into the most hardcore items on my lists, such as 3+ Penetration, Breath Control, Fear, Orgasm Control/Denial, Pleasure Control/Denial, Sexual Pain and more.

* I'd like to talk about a few items I didn't add to my On's/Off's list, or I'd like to make a little explanation about:
Sex toys, this includes almost everything as long it's not sharped, from a plain dildo to a gun, I enjoy their use.
Blood play, nothing excessive, just the result of a hard bite. I don't want my characters to be bled to death just for pleasure.
Cuntboys, I only have two settings for this type of character, and it might involve few other things that are not included in my list.
Lactation, exclusively related to the previous point, if my character is a demon or android cuntboy, he might have this capacity.
Anthropomorphic beings, as long as it has certain human characteristic, is fine if it's either a nekomimi, a furry, a mythic beast, or an alien.
Gender Transformation, only from female to male.
Medical Play, nothing to the point of hurting my character permanently.

I think this is about everything, I'll add anything that might come to my mind later.

RE: Liam's requests

Original characters and ideas

If you like any of my characters but don't like my ideas just let me know and we can work on something new!

*Victorian London*
(With Steampunk elements or not)

I'd love to start a role-play in this period, from fashion to the architecture and machinery, I love everything about it. The scenery from this time is beautiful and I'd love to see our characters running down through thin paved alleys and looking up to starry skies clouded with the smoke of factories.

I don't really have an idea but it could be either a fantasy game or not. Maybe vampires and/or werewolves, maybe detectives, or maybe just two or more people trying to survive a hard time in their lives.

I'm inspired by many movies and series I've seen lately and books I read like Dracula, The Picture of Dorian Gray, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, Sherlock Holmes, From Hell, The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Sweeney Todd and of course, games as Thief, Dishonored, and The Order.

*Lance*
He's 25 five years old, has short, ash blond hair, blue eyes. Height: 180cm (5ft 10), weight: around 70kg (154lb). Lance lives in the streets, keeping himself alive as he can, he doesn't mind teaming up or working for dealers and/or pimps, if it gives him food and keeps his stash full, then is fine. Usually he works at a rundown bar at the lesser part of the city, a good place to find a cheap deal and some guys that might find a junkie attractive.
He has a past, of course. Youngest son of a wealthy family, Lance was the athlete of his parents' collection, his brothers being a lawyer, a doctor and an architect. His main goal was to become an Olympic swimmer and his parents were hundred percent supportive, giving him the chance to drop school as a sixteen birthday gift to focus completely on his training. The dream came true turns into a nightmare when Lance decides to come out to his parents, they kicked him out to the streets, with nothing more than the cash on his pockets. He learns rather fast the laws of the street, not without suffering in the process, and years later he's well known around the area he roams. Lance suffers from chronic pneumonia, which makes everything harder for him, he's always trying to get the meds he needs though total recovery is not on his horizon unless he gets a place to live and a chance of treatment.

1. The gang running the area finds out that Lance is dealing without permission and send someone to make him pay. From now on, Lance has to work for the man who was sent after him until he pays what he owns to the gang. To keep a good eye on him, the man decided to take Lance to his own place since he doesn't have a place to stay, and having him wandering around the city wasn't good.
— They can get involved quickly, the man being somehow helpful to Lance and making him recover.
— The man's only interest is the money Lance owns to his boss and makes sure to make him return each and every penny not caring how.
— Lance is from the beginning attracted to him, though he prefers to keep the product to satisfy his addiction and sell himself to return the money.
* I'd like this option to turn into a very stormy and aggressive relationship, from calm moments in which Lance feels save and protected by him to moments when he fears for his life being trapped with the man, as his jealousy turns him into a very dangerous person.

2. Lance gets accepted into a government program to get him a home and a job, with the promise that he will attend to rehab, and follow the rules of society. He is chosen to be roommates with your character, who's part of the same program.

* These stories, and any other idea involving Lance, would have drug use, violence (probably), sex, and (not necessarily) romance, probably having a nice ending since Lance is very dear to me.

*Aidan*
Aidan is physically based on Richard Z. Kruspe from Rammstein, and (in part) based on Gary King from the movie The World's End, so I don't think there's the need for a description. Aidan is 33 years old and lives with his four friends at an abandoned warehouse, the five of them are basically homeless, either by choice or by force. He is the only son of a wealthy family, he grew up with all the comforts and everything what he wanted, but also, he lived surrounded by lying parents, that used to fight and cheat on each other all the time, hiding everything beneath a smile when they went out as the perfect family people thought they were. Aidan ran from his home many times, and having a lot of money, he easily got into drugs, being curious, wealthy and having absent parents was a terrible combination. What starts the chain of events that would lead Aidan to his current life? He only remembers glaring down to grass far below him, a crash, pain, and then flashes of his time at the hospital. After he recovers (physically), he only returns to his parents place to get his most precious possession, his black Fender, and then disappears. He lives from his music, playing on the streets or anywhere he's allowed, and with the pass of time he gathers his friends, all of them sharing the same passion for music, but unlucky enough to keep themselves away from any good destiny.

Your character sings and Aidan have the chance to listen at him, instantly falling in love with his voice and deciding YC is what his band needs to finally be noticed, and what he needs to stop the mess his life is.

* This story (with total freedom of development based on your character) will include drug use, sex, romance and mental illness.

*Inspiration for Aidan
12033160_1559125654334046_7738609250521844242_n.jpg

10552469_1559125817667363_559192801069642439_n.jpg

12063533_1559125831000695_2188776313948036886_n.jpg

12118936_1559125821000696_1914084419989365132_n.jpg

*Königin members (I'll add a small profile later)

*Glen - Bass
12208728_1563966520516626_8924124275086780191_n.jpg

*Alex - Drums
11218179_1563966527183292_7465112115173511070_n.jpg

*Luca - Second Guitar
12235029_1563966523849959_6148647201116079563_n.jpg

*Sven - Keyboard
12227789_1563966550516623_8328007436977250960_n.jpg

*Riley*
16 years old, blonde, blue eyes, shorter for his age and a little underweight.
Lives at a trailer park with his mother. Since little he's been abused by his mother's boyfriends.
He has some serious daddy issues since he was a kid, even when he knew the men coming to see his mother were bad, he desperately tried to call their attention. He not only suffered from a non existent father, but also a neglecting mother. She was never there for him, never took care of him.
Since elementary school Riley lived under constant bulling for being the poor kid, he has no friends and had been in too many private lessons with some teachers to keep it as a secret among his classmates.
Riley is easy to buy, weed, clothes, money, most things are good enough for him and he wouldn't doubt much about exchanging himself for them, though he is not easy to handle and has a bad temper.

*This character is open to any setting, but I really want to discover more about him so I'd like a plot based story rather than smut.

*Porthos*
Demon Hunter, from Diablo III.
10888396_1448234532089826_7845941164762947061_n.jpg

Generic Demon Hunter, he hunts Diablo's spawns for a living, mostly in exchange for money, and he might kill some people if the pay is good, so you can call him a mercenary if you want. He enjoys the benefits of being a Nephalem and he'll take advantages from this if he can. Porthos is not bad though, he has great courage and would never doubt in helping someone, and he is also loyal to his friends.
I'd like to follow a somewhat canon story line, and I'm in search for someone to play Kormac (The Templar), or any other original character, he can be another Demon Hunter or a Monk, Wizard or Crusader.

*Calimehtar*
Dungeons and Dragons version: Half-elf ranger, has a wolf as companion called Huan and his alignment is chaotic, generally pushing himself to the good side. He's tricky and like to get things done on his way, though he's not the leader type.
— Any kind of story would be nice for me, though it wouldn't involve sexual relationships of any kind.

Lineage II version:
11903947_1538527723060506_5098360553385429494_n.jpg

That's him, Light Elf, Eva's Templar. He wears a Dark Crystal heavy armor and wields a Dark Legion sword. Calimehtar is noble and loving, always ready to put his life between his companions and danger.
— I'm looking for someone to play any other original character from Lineage II into an original story inside the game's fantasy.

*Bunny Boy*
10409072_1433090340270912_1162603580594775792_n.jpg

—He's a pet, and takes his name and orders from his master. He tends to be a little short tempered and talks before thinking, and he usually make's fun of other people. He was taken away from his parents to be sold in a debtors auction to cover his parents debts.

- - - - - - -

A Few Things I Love

***FAR CRY 3***
10403016_1432901846956428_799677551056674114_n.jpg

*I just love and lust for this man, that simple. I'd love someone to play him. Rape and torture will be among the main themes, use of drugs and alcohol is involved, then of course I'd love to go through all the wildness and craziness of Rook Islands. Vaas and Hoyt might show up as well.
I could play either a native boy or a tourist captured by Vaas and then sold to Buck. I just don't like Jason much, the way he turned from mommy's boy to Rambo is not really easy to swallow...

***HANNIBAL(the series)***
12308283_1567758230137455_7265324758854125561_n.jpg

* I just finished watching the series and I can't stop thinking about Hannibal and Will offering dinner parties together at Florence. Their relationship reminds me of Anne Rice's vampires somehow, so romantic and sensual yet not vulgar, is an idealized relationship. And then the references to Achilles and Patroclus, the idea of loving someone far beyond physical pleasure is something I find incredibly attractive. Two individuals enhancing their strengths, fighting for each other to death, protecting each other. Perfect.

The ending is so much more than I was expecting, it was perfect and I loved everything about it, though I'd like to stop time when they finally meet again in front of La Primavera at Uffizi Gallery and start the story from there.

***DRAGON AGE: INQUISITION***
11903962_1540809146165697_9143629306574478976_n.jpg

*I recently developed a major craving for Dorian, I simply love him, he's utterly sweet and adorable once you get to know him and I'd really like someone who could play him against my character. We could follow the story, or follow our own way into the game's setting.

***RAMMSTEIN***
12274735_1567758233470788_5647071465559801830_n.jpg

* Lately, I've been thinking about something a little more fantastic: Till is the leader of a gang (Rammstein), and he's mostly evil, doing what's necessary to keep his territory and his people under control. I'd really like to set this into a post apocalyptic world, taking in Rammstein's aesthetics.

***SOUTH PARK***
* Kenny
11817020_1531086897137922_1324937459919056914_n.jpg

* Stan
11800427_1531088717137740_2443915768961418292_n.jpg

*I want to include all the crazy stuff that happens in the series or the game, and of course, including Kenny's power to revive. Kenny is my favorite character and I'm more inclined to play as him than the others, but Stan and Kyle are good for me too, I'm willing to play against almost any of the boys.

- - - - - - -

Disney characters
(males & genderbend) Here things change a little, there are characters I want to play, and others I want to play against. I'll let you know in each case.

11098245_1490669934512952_6763840353132448422_n.jpg
Might be NSFW

- Ariel (I don't think it's necessary to change the name for him) gets trapped into a fishing net, and is found by the members of the crew.
There a few options here:
1. The captain decides to keep him and make of him whatever he wants, or decides to release him but not after holding him for a while.
2. The captain gives Ariel to his crew. There's not much to say about it, only that it would be definitely a one shot.
3. Ariel is sold as a rare pet to the highest bidder.

- Ariel finds a man lying on the shore, he can be wounded or just sleeping it doesn't really matter, out of curiosity he leaves the water and gets closer to him.

* Now this, it would be nice if we could make a really sweet story, with the man coming to visit Ariel, of course something bad will happen in the middle, but is just a way to round up the idea with a good denouement, as the characters struggle to be together (or not, I'm not really a fan of happy endings), and the story reaches a natural ending.
* I would play as Ariel.

- - - - - - -

10563183_1433085900271356_7170705737085813469_n.jpg

(Here there's room for furries, inumimi, or a simple headband with ears and a butt plug with a nice dog tail attached.)

- Cruell gets a new pet (or pets), and sooner than later he thinks his new pet's skin would do a great coat. Trying to keep his skin, the pet does anything to entertain Cruell and distract him from his idea.

* I would play as the pet/pets.

- - - - - - -

10470809_1433085913604688_7843093536778230335_n.jpg

- This picture, and couple, is probably my favorite from this section, and I'd like to exploit everything Wonderland has to offer, from getting high on mushrooms to fight the Jabberwocky and being kept at the Queen (or King) of Hearts' dungeons. I don't have an idea in particular, and I'm searching for someone to help me create something great and full of adventure. I'm not particularly interested in adding any sexiness to this, although an intimate moment between Cheshire and Allen here and there wouldn't be a bad thing. It can be serious, or fun or a mix of both, I just want to try something new and exciting with this two main characters and probably many more.
* I can play as any of them.

- - - - - - -

604164_1433086003604679_7587010477412151099_n.jpg

- Allure (name I gave to male Esmeralda) meets Phoebus on the street, and finds the way to see him again, either stealing from him to make him return or following Phoebus to his house. This can have as much plot or lack of it as you like, since it's more a fanboy's whim than anything else.

- Allure is caught and sold as a slave, rescued or not by Phoebus at the end.
* I will play as Allure.

- - - - - - -

* All pieces belong to Sakimi chan.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

10176064_1433089516937661_4005223222014593688_n.jpg

- Another chance to get into a fantasy world, with magic and potions and people changing into animals. We can follow a similar story, with the suitors presented to Medrid, or just anything really. Again, steamy scenes are not a requirement.
* I would play as Medrid.

- - - - - - -

10897015_1450768661836413_3549813013753466540_n.jpg

- I'd love to find someone willing to play as Flyn in a fun and adventurous role-play

- - - - - - -

* I know it might be hard for these kind of stories to actually have a plot, but I'd really like to write more than just a few sex scenes and get bored.

- - - - - - -

Games

***Starcraft***

***Jim Raynor

***World of Warcraft * I love Blood Elves, but I would gladly play against Humans, Night Elves and Orcs.

***Diablo III

- - - - - - -

Series, Anime and Movies

***Sherlock***

***Moriarty.

* I would play as John Watson, maybe Sherlock. — John ends up in the middle of a sick game between Sherlock and Moriarty. They would play with him just to prove each other how smart they are.

***The Boondock Saints***

***Murphy
***Connor

- - - - - - -

Books, Comics and Manga

***Vampire Chronicles***

***Lestat
***Louis
***Armand

- - - - - - -

My Writing Samples

For the Future of the Clans
With Shii, from Elliquiy
Medrid studied the princes as they appeared, the first one was Emit from the Bear clan and Medrid couldn't stop thinking he definitely looked like a bear, he only needed a fur instead of that armor! The prince was huge, surely way taller than him, like a wall covered in metal. Medrid couldn't imagine himself with that, man, or anyone from his clan, for what he knew about them, they all enjoyed war and always showed off their power, but the DunBroch prince never cared about anything of that. He loved riding his horse, practicing archery and sometimes hunting, specially if he could talk his father into it. The the Raven came in and Medrid tilted his head to the side as he stared at him. Their eyes met for a second and Medrid shivered, moving a little in his chair as the young Raven, Feannag, looked at king Fergus to salute him. He'd seen Bears before, but this was his first encounter with someone from the Raven Clan, they all looked so mysterious, like they were scheming something all the time, almost like they knew what would happen next. It was said that members of this clan had incredible powers, druids and shamans were always from a Raven family. Certainly an incredible kin, and surely amazing folk to talk to, but waking up with Feannag at his side? Medrid wasn't sure he could take being creeped out every morning for the rest of his life. The last one was Hakan from the Wolf Clan, and he was by far the more normal looking of the three, though he had something, maybe it was the way he walked or how he smirked at Medrid when they looked at each other. And as Hakan bowed before his father sending another glare to him, the prince smiled back to the Wolf, although that was his biggest reaction, boredom was still too big to be forgotten so easily.

The banquet for the visitors was almost ready, and after a few words from the king and queen, songs would come, and drinks and more drinks until there was no man able to take another sip. Medrid was used to that, long nights at the great Throne Hall with a non stop flow of mead and songs and tales from who knows when and where, it was fun, but his mother never allowed him to stay until too late, nor drink more than one jar of mead, two, if he could send his little brothers to make some mess at the kitchen to distract her. This night, Medrid was quite sure it would be different, he was about to get married, right? So no drinks restrain, right? Besides, he wanted some time to at least talk a minute to each of the princes before the competition. The next day would be long, a great festivity was planned, with games and food until sunset, when the competition would take place.
As king Fergus was almost pushed by the queen to stand up and say some welcoming words to the three clans, Medrid wondered one more time how the other three might feel about all this. He couldn't read much on them, though it seemed that for the Bear prince, this was just like another joust to win and another trophy to take back home, it didn't look like he cared much if it was Medrid or someone else the one marrying him, as most Bears, Emit probably only cared about winning and showing off to the losers. It was impossible to know or even try to guess what was going on in Feannag's head, maybe he was only doing what his clan needed, maybe he actually wanted to get marry and have his own offspring, Medrid couldn't know. Hakan was also a bit puzzling, thought he looked a little more like Medrid himself, he was there because he had to, but if he could get something good from it, he would take the opportunity.

After the DunBroch Clan welcomed their guests and the tables were set for everyone to eat, Medrid was sent by his mother to introduce himself to the princes. He stood up from his his chair, but hesitated before giving the first step. Which one should he go meet first? Would the other two feel offended if they weren't the first? How did his mother managed to be always so good at this things? Of course she was the queen and probably could do whatever she wanted, but it was like she never stepped with the wrong foot. He finally decided to move before everyone's eyes were on him, and people wondered what was the DunBroch prince doing. Medrid let his feet guide him and so he ended up standing at Feannag and immediately the young Raven stood up, turning to greet Medrid with a small bow. Medrid looked into his eyes and got lost for a bit, those striking beads trapped into the black band, what was the purpose of that anyway? "Welcome to castle DunBroch." He finally said with a small smile, nervously feeling all of Feannag's companions eyes on him, and the silence that fell upon their table, he could see with the corner of his eye how all off them nodded at him, and fidgeted a little as he turned briefly to nod back at them, and then to Feannag's father, Nuuava. The prince looked back at the Raven heir and smiled, feeling a little more relaxed now. "I hope you find our accommodations pleasant." He spoke, trying to recall all of his mother's teachings about being polite and correct his accent so everyone could understand him, the sole thought almost made his eyes roll in front of the other.

The young man smiled at the prince and nodded looking into Medrid's blue eyes, studying him from closer. His fiery mane definitely made him stand out from everyone else, specially around his own people, all dressed in dark colors. "Of course." He replied. "Please, makes the honor of having a drink with us, prince Medrid." Feannag spoke simply, trying not to overwhelm Medrid who already seemed nervous enough to listen at entangled words, there would be time for that, if the prince gave the chance for his father to talk. Feannag pulled a stool from another table and placed it at the end of table to give the other an important position as it was right, and slid himself to the edge of the long bench he was sitting on so he could be closer to Medrid. He poured a jar of mead and looked up at Medrid, pushing the jar closer to him. "Your Highness..." He offered the jar with a smile.

Medrid smiled at him, feeling a little relieved as everything seemed to go well, at least at this part of the hall, but as he was invited to sit down and drink he hesitated, it caught him off guard and he stared at the Raven for a moment, observing how he prepared the seat and served the mead for him. The prince smiled again and sat down, sliding his fingers around the handle to lift the jar in the air and then looked around, making brief eye contact with everyone. "To the Raven Clan!" He exclaimed and took a long sip of warm mead, it would definitely help him to ease the evening.

Destiny
With Hummingbird-in-a-Box, from BM
Aidan had finished his writing at some moment, he really didn't realize, he seemed to wake up as his hands grasped the notepad firmly when the pain came back, quicker than he would've liked. He whined lowly on his couch, it was hard to breath again and he had a terrible headache. The man moved slowly over the table and dropped the notepad and the pen and then got up, the cold floor sent a small twinge up his body and made him shiver, or it was just the drug leaving his body? Aidan couldn't let that happen, he had more and he would use it all if he needed. He stretched his body as much as the pain allowed him and dragged his feet over his night stand to get the piece of mirror and his razor blade, now he had time to prepare his hit properly and try to enjoy it, it was easier to enjoy it when he didn't feel like shit, though. He leaned over to reach for his things, completely oblivious about the young man in his bed, he didn't see Artymis or hear him, he barely new the bed was there because he was standing next to the night stand. Aidan trailed back to his seat and let his body fall, unable to stop a loud grunt, he closed his eyes shaking his head to try and make the pain go away, at least enough to allow him to take his hit, then, everything would be alright again. He drew out one of the small bags and opened it, emptied its content on the mirror's smooth surface and took the blade to separate it in two lines, but pain played against him. His hand twitched closing around the small blade and this went deep into his palm and fingers.

"Fucking shit!" Aidan groaned loudly and threw the blade away, the blood splattered over the table, falling onto the notepad and his precious snow, ruining it completely. Aidan got up, he was so pissed off, he kicked the coffee table pushing it far away, some of the dishes and cutlery and the boxes in which Artymis brought them breakfast fell to the floor, Wiccan ran away from beneath the table where he was sleeping and left. "Wiccan! Come back!" Aidan tried to run after the cat but his foot didn't allow him. "Dammit..." He growled, he'd just hit a fucking marble coffee table with his bare feet, fucking genius he was. Aidan sighed heavily, standing at the middle of the mess he'd made and glared down at his hand, the blood stained his shirt and didn't seem like it would stop pouring out. "Shit..." He quickly took his shirt off and wrapped one of its sleeves around his hand.

This time Aidan felt somehow obliged to remove his shirt, but it was something he wouldn't do often unless he had no choice. He didn't like people to see all the scars he had, they always had questions and he hated to talk about it. The scars from the accident covered part of his chest, shoulders and upper back, and went down his arms, he had many around his head but the hair covered them. Observing carefully, one could notice those long and thin scars were the clear signal of falling through glass. He had three broken ribs at his left side, healed long ago, but the small bulges were still noticeable.

Glen and Alex woke up but they decided to stay out, they never dealt with Aidan when he was fucked up unless they really had to, if they had known about his wound, they would have run to his aid, but from the place they were, it just looked like another junkie's rant, and as soon as the silence took the place again, they went back to sleep.

Lost and Found
With November Bleeds, started at BM

Another long and tiresome day was coming to an end for Ryan Quinn. After an early awakening, hours of class that made of him just little more than a bundle of stressed nerves going from classroom to classroom, and work, he was finally going back home, with the feeling of returning to the beginning of a circle. Reach home to leave again only few hours later, half day at college, half day at work, then back home, and repeat again and again.
The curtain of rain closing the metro exit, and the waterfall ending at his sneakers didn't encourage him to step forward and upstairs to the street level. He cursed inwardly, asking himself why on earth didn't he got a car yet, all those ecological ideals of his clung to him desperately as his feet became colder, soaked within his shoes, he could hear the squishy sound his socks made with each step as he ran the few blocks to his place. Rain was by far what he hated the most, he'd never loved rainy days, and now that he was on his own, it made everything more difficult. Had he stayed at his parents life would be so easy, but Ryan didn't want it to be easy, he wanted to be make his own life, to be independent! A fake independence though, since mom got him into college and dad made room for him at a friend's pet shop where he worked. Of course, it was up to him to keep the good grades and reputation, the family's reputation, his parents always expected him to do everything perfect, and Ryan was rather good lying about how good everything was.

Reaching the alley next to the building he lived at, Ryan stopped beneath the single, flickering light, positioning himself against the wind as he held his bag up while searching for his keys, holding his bright blue umbrella on his shoulder, covering himself as he could. "Damn it..." His hand shifted blindly inside the bag, fingertips touching everything, recognizing each texture until the cold metal key chain decided to materialize itself in the farthest corner. Yes! Ryan lifted his eyes from the bag as he pulled out his keys with an almost victorious manner, and that's when he saw a man, soaked, looking up to the sky. He looked up as well, for a instant, just in case something was actually happening up there. Shaking his head from his own clumsiness, Ryan gave a step closer. "Hello?" He asked, shrinking his body underneath the umbrella. It wasn't a homeless, at least didn't seem to be. Another step. He bit his lower lip, pocking his head forward. "Dear god, you're bleeding!" Bag, keys and umbrella fell to the wet ground as Ryan rushed to crouch next the wounded man. He looked all around, no one was to be found that late, how did he got there? Who did this to him?

Ryan inspected him quickly, his index and middle fingers moved together to take a feel of the man's pulse, if he still had any. A sigh of relief escaped him, his touch lingering to make sure it was a steady beat rate, it was, but it was also weak. He'd taken advanced first aids classes, and he always felt so confident, always lecturing people who didn't know. And there he was, almost unconsciously dragging a wounded man out of the street instead of calling an ambulance, which was clearly, the better option. Ryan held him from his armpits and pulled carefully, slowly, mostly because of the man's weight. "Shoot you're heavy..." He huffed, halfway out the alley. "Shit!" His stuff was still on the floor, his bag probably already flooded. "Um..." Ryan looked at the man, chewing on his lip. "Just a second!" Carefully, he rested the man's back on the wet pavement and ran to gather his things, closing the umbrella as it was impossible to use now, he hung it from the bag strap and wrapped this across his torso. "Keys..." Bending down once more Ryan hooked the key ring and ran back to the man. His hands took their resent position and he pulled up again, stepping back to the building entrance. He had to make another short stop there to open the door, hold it open with his bag, which thankfully was heavy enough, pull the man inside and then close the door. Ryan dragged the man to the elevator, struggling for a moment to get him in. Three floors later, the elevator door opened and once more, Ryan pulled from the guy. "You better be unconscious man..." He sighed as he finally reached his apartment.

Ryan unlocked the door and pushed it open, holding the man against his legs, grasped the man again and stepped inside, looking all around, the couch was the best place, but being all soaked and bleeding, Ryan couldn't place the man there just yet. "Sorry..." He gave the man a regretful look and let him on the floor before closing the door and then Ryan run to the bathroom, opened the small closet and pulled out a bunch of towels. Running into the living room, he spread two big towels over the couch and left the others atop the coffee table. "Almost the-there..." He brought the man next the couch, giving a final and rather big effort to lay his body over the couch. Taking off his jean jacket, he threw it somewhere and proceed to undress the man. Ryan removed his boots, his socks, his jeans and sweater, gasping at the wounds on his abdomen. Kneeling, Ryan took a closer view, none of the wounds was really deep, and surely no organ had been damaged, but they needed suture, and proper cleaning.
His body acted faster than his brain could think and quickly he dashed into his bedroom, gathering the equipment he had from vet school and went back to the living room. Displaying everything he needed on the coffee table, Ryan glared at the man for a moment, it didn't look like was going to react any time soon, yet he needed to be quick, clean and close the wounds fast.

Another run to the bathroom to wash up his hands, and Ryan was ready. This wasn't the first time he had to fix a wound, and he had plenty of experience at sterilizing cats and dogs, but this was different. It was a freaking human being! With no anesthesia! The guy could just wake up in the middle and tear the suture or hurt himself or Ryan with the needle. It had to be done. Ryan took a pair of deep and slow breaths, took needle and suture, cleaned the area with iodine and got to work. Closing the muscle from inside out, then the skin. He was careful, and tried not to make any mistake, finishing almost half hour later with both wounds. Placing the needle on the table, Ryan gave another clean to the stitched, and went to throw away the used cotton, the spare suture and washed off the needle, before returning it to its box.

"Alright..." Ryan stood next the man, glaring down at him, for the first time fixing his eyes on the details. Short black hair, tattoos, rings, ear expansions. He gave a step closer, his hand slowly moving forward to touch his cheek softly. "Damn!" The guy was cold, and still wet. Ryan took a towel and quickly dried him off, his entire body and his hair, and then walked over his room to get a thick blanket. Covering the wounds with a soft towel first, he covered the man's body with the blanket.

Looking around himself, and feeling slightly more calm, Ryan started to pick up the mess he just did. Gathering his jacket and the guy's clothes, he went to the bathroom and hang everything from the shower screen. A wallet fell from the jean pocket, Ryan bent down to grab it, opened it and draw out the ID, the IDs, in fact. "Who is this guy...?" Which one was his real name? The guy suddenly was even more mysterious, Ryan felt a light shiver go down his body, he felt odd. Not many people carried around various IDs. Shivering again, this time because of his wet clothes, he placed the wallet with everything inside on the sink edge, took off his clothes and stepped into the shower. The man was going to be fine for now, with the bleeding stopped and away from the cold and rain, so Ryan had a little time for a nice, hot shower.

Psychotic
With Greiver Dhark, from BM

Lance, at his 25, was sitting at the passenger seat of his friend and the only person who had taken care of him in a long time. She told him she had found a place for him, a shared house, with some other unfortunate guy. Not that Lance cared about living with someone else, after such a long time living on the streets, the idea of going back to a real house and not a shelter was simply great.

Coming from a rich family of absent parents that were never there for him, unless there was some kind of social event, in those times, they were the perfect model family, of course. His older sister was a doctor and his brother was lawyer, the family achievements, but Lance's hobby was swimming and he was training to be an Olympic swimmer. After years of begging, his parents finally allowed him to drop school to focus on his training. He was missed at school after he left for both girls and boys, seen as the perfect boy, the athlete, that also had good grades if he wanted to, but he didn't had any real friends. Being gay and hiding it from everybody wasn't easy for him and sometimes it kept him away from people.

Only when was almost eighteen and after winning a competition, he decided to tell his parents. They seemed so happy and proud of him, that Lance thought it was a good a moment to come out and try to be himself around his parents and finally stop all the questions about why he didn't have a girlfriend yet. And so he told them that night, while they were coming back home, and he was never allowed into his home again, since that moment. Claiming it to be a sin and other religious bullshit, as Lance always saw it, his father kicked him out, and his mother just did nothing to stop him, or try to bring his younger child back home.

Lance left with what he had on his backpack, a change of clothes and cellphone. More than leaving, at first what he did was waiting, hours at the door, hoping his parent would think about it, but they didn't. And finally Lance left them, walking the night from the suburbs to down town. He had little cash that kept him fed that night, and that was all. He ended up selling everything.

One night, Dr. Linda Sanders found him, or the shadow of what he used to be. The young but well built swimmer body was gone, his face and arms tanned, his skin was dry and the cold of winter had cracked his lips. The ash blonde hair that once was short and always well styled was now a long tangle. His bright blue eyes had lost their shine, the red around them was bright though. But maybe the most distinctive was his coughing, that was what called Sanders' attention that night.

Used to work with people in Lance's situation, she stopped by him and took a moment to study him, before saying or doing anything, but she finally decided to take him with her to the clinic. Lance answered all of her questions, thinking that she would only give him new pants and send him back to the street, but he was wrong. During that night, while Sanders, as he always called her, run some test on him, Lance told her his whole life.

He learned soon enough that he could get money, food or clothes in exchange for himself, a boy of his look wasn't common at all on the streets and there were more than one person interested in him. Lance met a drug dealer, and somehow he started working for him, selling for him and always finding a way to get tips from the clients for himself. And so he survived, until Sanders found him.

She helped him a lot. First of all, she made him leave the dealer, but he still had his ways to get what he was into. She gave him clothes, shoes, let him shower at the clinic and cut his hair, she started buying him food almost daily and tried to make him to go to sleep at shelters. But Lance hated them, shelters were always crowded and he couldn't sleep without waking up to find out his stuff was gone.

Once she had the tests back, and knowing he had chronic pneumonia, she took care of his treatment. But she could only give him the medicine once every month, and Lance turned to drugs to ease the symptoms. When he was high, there was no hunger, no pain, nothing, and having his mind out of himself, there was no way he could care about what could happen to him. As far as he knew, he was quite happy while being out.

More than a year later, and seeing a yet slow but constant improvement in Lance, Sanders decided to call Jen, a social worker and friend of her, to try and help him. She made him promise to leave the drugs, knowing it was going to be so hard for him, but it was also the best.

Lance glanced the house from the car and sighed, now that he had to leave Sanders, he wasn't that sure about the whole idea. Sanders pushed him a little, smiling at him and encouraging Lance to get down the car and knock the door. He showed her a small smile and took a look of himself at the rearview mirror, he definitely looked a lot more as he used to, he looked more like someone at least half ready to live at a house. He left the car, and walked to the door, carrying his backpack, a gift from Sanders along with everything inside of it. Lance knocked the door, and waiting standing out there felt eternal for him, his mind filled with questions about the other guy. He only knew that he had lost his home and family and spent years at a hospital, something about some mind issues, but nothing more, he didn't even knew his name. Lance looked back, only to see that Sanders smiled at him and left. He sighed again, tightening his scarf a little around his neck.

The chosen one
With Uminator, from BM

Adhros, Lize, Sitri and Eligos woke up when Arden's parents went downstairs to have breakfast. The demons opened their eyes to realize the couple was sitting right where they were, on the same chairs, one across the other, eating and talking casually. It was so weird, they had no idea that two demons were right next, or behind them, or whatever position that was. Eligos left the chair, standing at the woman's side and was followed by Sitri, both observed the humans as they started their routines completely oblivious to what was going on in their house. A small smirk appeared on Sitri's face as he slowly reached the table and pushed a glass, making it slide, he did this just for a second, but it was enough to make the humans stare at the glass and at each other with a small panic expression and soon start talking about anything to try and forget about what they just saw. Sitri and Eligos laughed of them but left the kitchen before feeling tempted to do some more serious things.

Lize and Adhros were already up and giving disapproving glares to the demons, though they knew what the others did was kind of funny, they couldn't openly show it to them, what would their elder brother say if he found them laughing at the demon's little prank? Thinking about Adhrastos, the angels looked up to the stairs, wondering if everyone up there was awake or still sleeping. The four of them could only feel an odd energy coming from the room, they couldn't really know what it was, they only knew Arden wasn't on the most comfortable of the situations, and he was nervous. Angels and demons sat on the couch, sensing how slowly the energy changed, they couldn't believe what was going on, the things their brothers were doing with Arden. Well, Adhros and Lize couldn't believe it, for the other two, this was something that was going to happen eventually. The angels looked at each other, they could feel what was going on, and see part of Arden's thoughts, but it wasn't fair that they had to stay at the living room. That was another surprise to them, were they really jealous? Did they really wanted to go upstairs and get involved? Yes. They wanted to get into Arden's room and join them, and so the demons.

Together, the four of them stood up, when they felt like they couldn't wait any longer and walked over the staircase, slowly going up, not wanting to be discovered by any of his brothers. Not really looking for it, angels and demons engaged a spying mission together. None of them really wanting to invade Arden's room without his permission, and as they reached the door, the whispered battle for who would open the door started. "Open the door." Lize said to Adhros, trying to play the elder brother card. The other angel shook his head nervously. "Let the demons do it." Adhros replied, glaring at Lize and then to the others. "If someone is going to be kicked out it's not going to be us." Eligos responded. But as things got more intense inside the bedroom, they all shut their mouths, they could hear now what was happening in there. The angels' eyes opened wide as they heard Adhrastos. Sitri laughed a little with Eligos at the others' faces, they were shocked knowing that Dain and Adhrastos, specially him, had fallen for the carnal pleasures.

Still, laughing at each other or not, the four of them had been rejected, they were left behind by Arden, and that somehow tied a little bound between them, making them feel like they weren't worthy enough for their chosen one mostly, and jealous of the others for having Arden so interested on them.

Back into the bedroom, Adhrastos gulped as he stared at Arden's large cock, it was big as his and Agares', fair enough, but having that pushed into his body seemed quite impossible for the angel at first. His hands clenched, fisting the sheets in anticipation as he felt the man's cock head against his ass, he closed his eyes as he felt how it slowly went it, spreading his entrance wide open, the sliding was soft, but the pain that Adhrastos didn't feel because of the friction, he felt it as he had his ass almost ripped in two. The angel groaned and grunted, pressing his face onto the bed to try and muffle his loud noises. When Arden said he couldn't hold back, Adhrastos imagined the human teen pushing forward with all of his strength, honestly finding relief as he only advanced a few inches, though it was enough to make the angel's body to stiffen, closing even tightly around Arden. Very slowly, he tried to relax and breath, as he had completely forgotten about, his boy started to adjust, he didn't only feel his ass being stretched to an extreme but his insides, his inner walls spread wide to give way to Arden's huge erection. As it went deeper, Adhrastos felt as if everything was moving inside him, and it really was, his whole body was adjusting, it was such an odd and uncomfortable feeling, he opened his eyes after a little while, when it seemed Arden had finished burying himself into his body, he looked beneath him, confirming the weird sensation, there was a bulge at his lower abdomen, Arden's giant member was really pushing everything inside him aside. Adhrastos couldn't move his body, he just waited, thinking the pain would never go away, or it couldn't be replaced by any other feeling, he couldn't stop grunts and whines to come out as he breathed heavily. His mind was clouded at the moment, there was no thoughts, nothing, everything was just physical.

Dain, Agares and Beleth observed in silence, a few glances crossing between each other as they were truly surprised that Adhrastos was actually willing and capable of doing this. Though their analysis of the situation stopped as Arden reached out and took hold of Dain and Agares' cocks, it was unexpected but more than welcomed, making both angel and demon moan at the touch. Agares gave a little help from his part, completing the circle around his cock with his own hand, moving up and down in time with Arden, he closed his eyes and tilted his head back, sighing in content.
Dain bucked his hips at the feeling, shivering and moaning lowly every time Arden brushed up against the head of his cock, the angel relaxed, and just let the man do as he wanted, not that it was something bad, and he glared down at Adhrastos, realizing his brother did look kind of good on all fours, and he sounded specially nice, it was so weird having those thoughts about his own older brother, but Dain couldn't deny it.
It didn't go that good for Beleth, seated at the far end of the bed, Arden had no reach to him nor spare hand to pleasure the demon. It wasn't fair, he wanted to cum too, but, being with four other people, stroking himself would've be so lame, so sad. After thinking just for a second, and deciding his own hard cock couldn't wait any longer to get some attention, Beleth moved forward, closer to Adhrastos, closer to his mouth, his face showed a small, mocking grin as he slid his cock into the angel's mouth, taking a little advantage of his immobility and vulnerability. It wasn't that bad, at least Beleth's member wasn't as big as his brother's, the angel wouldn't have much trouble swallowing it whole.

RE: Liam's requests (MxM)

I didn't know you liked Diablo 3! I'm writing a story set in that universe.It's about a Crusader who is saved from a Grotesque by a Witch doctor.I love Witch doctors.

HerrFuckface said:
I didn't know you liked Diablo 3! I'm writing a story set in that universe.It's about a Crusader who is saved from a Grotesque by a Witch doctor.I love Witch doctors.

I love Diablo III! I love Cormac! And my favorite class is Demon Hunter :p Maybe we could work something out.

Maybe Cormac gets rescued by a Witch doctor.I don't know much about Demon Hunters.I'm more into magic classes.I like the witch doctor cause he looks cool and his spells are awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom