Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Member (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleepless_Nights

Meteorite
Hello everyone who may be reading this, my name is Sleepless_Nights or you could just call me Night, that's fine too. As the title says I am a new member but something that most of you should like to know is that I love writing/typing stories; meaning I'm very good with my grammar and usual can do two to three paragraphs depending if I am on my phone or laptop. I have role played before so I am familiar with how this works but having just turned eighteen a year ago I haven't done anything to this scale before so if it's not as detailed as you may want or my lines become a bit shorter it's simply because I don't know to much about what it is I'm typing other than the regular vanilla sex but I have quite an imagination and would love to have that take me out of my comfort zone and learn some new stuff.

So being new to the site and all that I'm not really set on what types of pairings I like that much yet but I'll get there soon. As for kinks and boundaries I'm pretty open to anything except bathroom play, vore, and gore. I would love it if my partner could be as literate as possible and I will try and do the same. If you can give me a good post I can give you a good one back it's how it works. Also I prefer to play the submissive side to the relationship, I can differ from a stubborn person to a flat our willing and begging character but it depends on what you, my partner, would prefer.

At the moment I only have two pairing ideas that I would love, love, love to try out and one is a possibility of a long term werewolf x human pairing that would lean more towards the romantic side of possible ideas. The other would be a modern day assassin x target idea that would be on the more rough/violent side. If anyone would possibly be interested in doing these ideas with me or you simply want to hear the idea in detail just pm me. Also if you have pairings of your own you'd like to try I'm all ears.

So I've thought of some pairings id be interested in
¥-the more there are the more I want to do it
#1~ Target x Assassin¥¥¥¥
#2~ Slayer x Vampire
#3~ Camping trip¥¥
#4~ Babysitter x Child's parent¥¥
#5~ New Girl x Bad Boy¥¥¥¥
#6~ Waitress x Boss¥¥
#7~ Good girl x Bad Boy (possible long term)
#8~ punk girl x Preppy boy (possible long term)¥¥¥

Good luck to you!

small bit of advice, move your list of pairings to your opening post, that way it'll get seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom