Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LF 1x1 PM (MxM, FxM, FxF) Smut role play (genderswap)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone interested. I am looking for basically anyone who wants to play a genderswap role play. Now before you message me I have some requirements.

I play a male character in high school. An athlete who wasn't with the popular crowd because he was a nice person and didn't like the jerky jocks. Everything was going great for him, he was even dating this cute girl. But suddenly he was in an accident. Most of his body was badly damaged, so in an experimental procedure using a strange new serum, his body was transformed into that of a woman.

After the procedure he awoke to find he was no longer a male. All of the things that made him a boy were gone, replaced with female parts. The doctor even told him his insides were now female as well, meaning he would experience a whole knew life style.

So I would actually be playing as a female knew to her body trying to fit into her school life now. How is this a smut role play? you might be asking...well...her lamo friends convince her to help them sexually since their such losers, when she does, she finds herself addicted to sex, and ends up spending all of her free time fucking her friends and strangers.

So below are picture of what my girl will end up looking like. If you are interested in doing this please pm me. I am excited and impatient to start this one :)

render_kallen_stadtfeld_karen_kouzuki_by_kurookamidesigns-d71fui8.png

1825_render_Wallpaper_Kallen_BeTa_by_wifsimster.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom