Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Girlfriend is an Anime Character (Seeking Female to play Canon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otaku_Man

Moon
Hello. Thank you for taking the time to stop and read my request thread. With this particular plot, I'm looking for a female to play a canon while I play a OC male. If you're still interested, I'll explain the details after I get past the rules and such.

Rules:
1. I'm a straight male, so I'm looking for a female partner.
2. I usually type around 1-3 paragraphs, please try to match my lengths. If you can do more, perfect.
3. Please have a decent grasp of the English language. I don't mind errors here and there, but I can't respond if I can't read what you sent me.
4. I roleplay through PM, email, and threads, in that order of preference. I don't do IMs since I lose track of those too quickly.
5. I won't be able to come online all the time, but I'll do my best to reply at least once every couple of days, but it'll rarely have to come to that. If I have to disappear for a while, I'll let you know ahead of time.
6. Let's all be friends here. I'm a fan of OOC, but I'm also aware that not everyone feels the same way. While I will respect that, I would like at least a little common courtesy. Please, thank you, that sort of thing. :)

For kinks, please refer to my F-List. I'm pretty open to most things, but I'll go ahead and at least list my limits.
Scat, watersports, vomit, vore, death, extreme violence, anything you're unsure about, feel free to ask.

Now for the plot itself. While I mentioned that this would be a canon x OC pairing, it's a special kind. I'd like to have the canon get pulled into the OC world, rather than putting a new OC into a canon world. I got this idea from a hentai manga I read a long time ago, and I'd like to incorporate a little more story to it.

My character will be an otaku, spending most of his time watching anime and playing video games. His room is filled with figurines of different anime girls, and he even has a few hug pillows lying around on his bed. While watching his favorite anime one dark and stormy night, lightning strikes his house. This strike of electricity effects his tv (or laptop or gaming system, whatever he's using to watch the anime), and somehow causes the female protagonist to be pulled out of her world and into his room. While confused and possibly scared, she's left with no choice but to seek the aide of the young man before him. Forced to live with him, she slowly tries to adjust to this new world, trying to fit in while he tries to find ways to send her home. The two quickly become friends, but romance eventually begins to spark between them. Now depending on the character, my character's age will vary. I'd like for my character to be a similar age to your's, so if you're character is a highschooler, my character will be the same. If your character is in her early twenties, so will mine. I'd like this to be a sort of cute romance, where the female will have difficulty adjusting to this new society, not following anime logic, leading to some rather fun scenes. Also, those characters with supernatural powers or items, those won't transfer to this new world. So if someone uses magic, that won't do anything. If someone has a magical staff, it's now nothing more than a stick.

Now on to some characters I'd like to use. Feel free to suggest your own, but keep in mind that the romance will be a little difficult to go through if your character is already madly in love with someone from her world. So someone like Hinata from Naruto will have a hard time falling for this new guy she just met when she longs to return to Naruto. That being said, we can try to work something out with harem anime characters, as long as we avoid characters that are implied to hook up with the male protagonist in the end. For example, no Houki from Infinite Stratos, but the other girls should be fine. Also, we can also use video game girls too if you'd like, I just used anime as a sort of default. And feel free to suggest your own girls as well.

Anime Girls:
Akame ga Kill- Akame
Date a Live- Kurumi, Miku
One Piece- Nami, Robin
Fate/Stay Night- Rin
Fairy Tail: Lucy

Video Game Girls:
Final Fantasy: Tifa
Persona 4: Rise, Yukiko

I will add anymore that come to mind, but like I said, feel free to suggest your own as well. Hope to hear back from you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom