Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Grand Heroine (Omako x Krystal)

Omako

Star
John ran down the street, finding the mansion he'd been seeking. The town's local hero had last been seen in this district, and something compelled him to come here and look. After seeing her in action, he was hoping he could find her and learn about what she did, how she did it. He couldn't quite figure out what it was, but something told him this was the place to find her. He rang the bell, hoping that even if the owner of this house wasn't her, she might know how he could find her. He waited at the gate for someone, being called by a servant to come to the door. He waited for the proper person to greet him.

A young maid came to greet her. "The lady Krystal will see you now." She said with a small smile, leading him into the mansion and to Krystal's office. Inside he would see a pretty blue haired woman with glacial blue eyes and double d breasts. She was in casual clothes, a simple pair of skinny jeans, and knee high stiletto boots with a billowy dark blue peasant shirt on top. She smiled at the new person, walking over to shake his hand. "Krystal, nice to meet you, Mr" she said with a bright smile, her long blue hair flowing in the breeze coming from the open window. She had to admit, she was curious about this man, but her biggest question would not be answered. "Is he he are because his father died? He doesn't look more than 20" she assessed to herself, wondering now what to say.

"Oh no, my father's alive and well. My name is John Damien I was actually here wondering if you could help me with something." He looked back and forth, worried what she'd think of what he was about to say. "Do you know about the super heroine who's made herself known around here? The Sapphire Fae? I was wondering if you might be able to help me find her. I'm interested in learning about her work, her abilities, maybe seeing if I could help her." The 18 year old young man was worried how she'd judge him for his admittedly somewhat childish ambition, but he was intent on pursuing it nonetheless. "If you could help me I would be extremely grateful." He could help noticing how beautiful her face looked, wondering if she'd confirm his primary suspicion that she herself was the Fae. If not, he wouldn't mind spending time with her to seek her out.

Back
Top Bottom