Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sergeant Breaks in a New Recruit (rough domination/humiliation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelisHagard

https://www.f-list.net/c/angelis%20hagard/
(note: Ive roleplayed online for years, but this is my first time roleplaying in blue moon. Apologies if my setup is not up to norm standards)

The location: A highly specialized training base for the most stressful of techniques far away from any civilization.
The idea thats in my mind is a scene, military, where a new recruit (female) arrives to the base.
The notoriously ill-tempered sergeant recieves this unwanted recruit, a final straw broken, as he begins to wear her down, break her down, take her from a young eager uncertain recruit to something to feed his own primal urges.

Opening Scene:

The rain fall's heavily outside as I look down at my desk with a annoyed grunt.

I tap on my desk slowly as I watch the countless of men run past in the drenching storm. I was less then pleased as commanding sergeant, frustrated by constant need to bring down discipline, yet unable to truly show true discipline upon those below - I was limited, and I was frustrated, and I yearned for control, complete, total.

My uniform sits against my hard body, muscles tightening against it as my heavy barrel chest raises and fall's slowly as I lose myself in contemplation. One day somone would fall into my grasp just at the wrong time.. and they would feel all my pent up displeasure in ways no one has.

I, however, look calm outwardly.. awaiting patiently. I was told I would have a volunteer aiding me today. They sent me another who was probably not worth the effort of even learning her name. Yet I felt different, this burning in my muscles, tightness in my chest and thighs, something was different today..

(PM me or reply here if your interested. Looking for literate roleplayers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom