Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Marked For Deletion

• Thread starter Lotus- The Starved Succubus
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lotus- The Starved Succubus

2j3fdps.jpg

Rayne wasn't what you would call an average, normal, every day girl. Many things about her differentiated from other girls her age. For one, she was far more developed than the average 15 year old girl. And secondly, she had a severe case of being a glorified bookworm. Most people her age loved to go out and do things. Whether it was shopping, hanging out with friends, or going to the beach - but regardless of what it was, she never had any interest. Every day contained the same routine. Only today had ended differently.

Rayne woke up to the noisy alarm clock at the same time as every other day, 8:00a.m. The sleepy-eyed girl flung her hand from under the covers, making contact with the machine that constantly disturbed her dreams. Her small fingers harshly hitting the box in search for the snooze button. "Click," the radio went quiet, the room fell back into silence. Rayne let out a soft yawn as she stretched beneath the covers. Eight hours of sleep didn't always feel like enough. She kicked the covers off, leaving them bunched up at the foot of her bed. She sighed, flinging her legs over the side of the bed and sitting up.

She stood and padded barefoot to the joint bathroom that she an her older sister shared. Her eyes made contact with her reflection in the mirror. "God, I look horrible!" She exclaimed. "I really need to stop staying up so late," she said to herself. She began looking for her brush. She pulled the medicine cabinet open, it wasn't there. A soft click echoed throughout the enclosed room as she closed the door. She opened the doors to the cabinets underneath the sink, it was still nowhere to be found. Rayne slammed the doors shut in frustration.

She searched through all the cabinets and drawers in that damn bathroom, never finding the hidden object she was in search of.. She found something much more interesting. In the bottom drawer, to the right of their sink, held varies types of odd shaped items. Rayne leaned over and picked one up, examining the never seen object. Some were long and thick, others shorter and thinner. Ones that had bumps all over it, and ones that even vibrated. She dropped the toy back in the drawer before picking up a different one. The second one was slightly bigger than the first, and appeared to have odd shaped balls attached to the bottom. It was hard, yet flexible. "What is this thing for?" She quietly whispered as her fingers ran the length of it.

She remembered seeing something similar in a video her friend had showed her, but it was way bigger. The woman in the video had it inside of her private parts. Rayne's face grew flush at the memory, wondering what it felt like to have such a big thing inside of her tiny virgin hole. She listened quietly for any sign of her family being home. After all, it was a Sunday morning - and they all usually went to the church's morning service. The silence confirmed she was indeed home alone, or so she thought. She set the rubber toy on the sink, pushing the drawer closed with her foot.

Rayne walked to the shower and pulled the curtain back. She twisted the nozzle, setting the water to warm. The shower head creaked and groaned before finally shooting out the chilled water. She pulled the curtain closed and began undressing while the water warmed. As the room began to get steamy, she eagerly grabbed the thick cock and scampered into the shower - allowing the powerful spicket to shoot the warm water over her curvy figure. Rayne looked down at the toy she held in her hands, taking in it's length and width in wonder if it'd completely fit.

The water ran over her, leaving glistening trails wherever it wandered. She thought about the video that her friend Tracy had shown her - remembering how the woman had first played with her breasts and nipples before trying to put the object inside of her. Rayne decided to take the same approach. Her right hand wandered to her C cup bust, grasping and massaging the tissue. "Oooooh," she softly moaned, her fingers pinching her sensitive pearls that adorned her perky breasts. She pinched and pulled, massaged and rubbed. Her head fell back, letting the hot water pound down onto her tits. Her left hand grasped the toy tighter as she felt her untouched sex grow hot and slick. The muscles in her lower abdomen clenched and pulled, pulling at her deepest desires. "How's this thing going to fit?" She wondered as she lift her creamy leg, resting her foot on the side of the tub.

Her leg fell open, allowing her access to the forbidden part of her body. Her hand slid over her breast, down her flat stomach, and rested between her thighs. Her fingertips slipped between her pussy lips, revealing the velvety pink clit that ached and begged for attention. She slid her fingers further in, spreading her inner lips now. Her Virgin hole radiated warmth, her juices flowing out of her tight opening. Rayne hesitantly moved the rubbed cock between her legs, the mushroom shaped head pushed at her spread entrance. She slightly pushed, feeling the tip open her. Her lips parted, a silent moan trying to escape. She gulped and pushed the foreign object more inside of her, her walls clutching around it in resistance. She growled in frustration that her body would not accept the toy she craved to have inside of her. Finally, she pushed hard enough - forcing her cunt to allow 3 out of the 6inches inside of her tight pink pussy. "Oooh," she moaned loudly, pulling the toy out until only the head was left. She pushed the same three inches back inside of her, beginning to fuck herself with the toy. So this is what she was missing.. It felt so good! She began thrusting the cock inside of her faster, prying as much of the cock into her as she could get. She moved her fingers, allowing the toy to spread her lips naturally. Her hand went back to her tit, grabbing and massaging - her shoulders against the wall while her leg hung open to allow the cock to keep fucking her hole. She pinched her nipples, pulling on them. The muscles in her stomach clenched tighter as an odd sensation began to overcome her. What's happening? She thought in panic, but the feeling of fullness overcame her worry. She fucked herself as hard as she could muster, until she suddenly began gushing unknown fluids all over the toy that spread her pussy and filled her.

RE: Exploring The Unknown (Lotus x Kimmi Kayley)

It had just been one of those days for Kelly, nothing had gone wrong, nothing bad had happened - but time had almost seemed to slow to a crawl. There was just some mix of being in church and having an erection all morning that seemed to make things drag on and on when some boring old priest droned on. Perhaps another eighteen year old girl might have been somewhat worried by such a physical response, for obvious reasons, but by now this was actually something of a common occurrence for the young blonde.

Without any sort of explanation that science had been able to come up with, she'd been born with not only a vagina, but also a fully functioning penis as well. For the first few years of her life her doctors had wanted to run test after test on Kelly, but by the time she was five her mother put her foot down and said that enough was enough, a healthy, happy daughter was all she wanted, with or without a penis. It had taken longer for the girl herself to accept that her body was different, but now at age eighteen she not only did that, but she loved her unique anatomy.

What Kelly didn't love was the hormones that came with her endowment. She had the sex drive that any normal teenaged girl had, albeit a lesbian teenage girl, and then on top of that the desires of a boy as well. It was enough to make nearly every free moment of the young woman's mind full of daydreams, fantasies and thoughts of the dirtiest kind. That was exactly what had happened this morning in chruch, all it had taken was a woman with a hefty chest and a slightly low cut top as she leaned in prayer and almost spilled out of her shirt, and that was it. Since then the blonde had been able to think of nothing other than bending her over a pew right there and having her way with her.

Having those desires didn't mean that the girl was going to act on them though, she might have had the mind of a pervert but she at least had some self control. Still, it would have been fun to see to looks on the faces of the congregation as it happened, half would probably flee the church screaming about demons and succubi due to her cock. Well, everyone except Kelly's buxom neighbour, she'd be the only one screaming with pleasure.

The thought made Kelly smirk to herself, she'd never been religious and only came to church these last few months because of the promise she'd made her mother. For once grateful for her loose fitting and modestly cut Sunday clothes, the blonde excused herself, feigning illness, and slipped out of the sermon about an hour and a half early, walking the short distance home rather than waiting by the car for such a long time. It wasn't at all long after that when she arrived back home to hear the faint sound of running water upstairs coming from the shower.

That just made her sigh in frustration, Kelly had been planning on using the shower herself since the warm, running water also had the fortunate effects of covering up most of the sounds from one of her favourite pass times for when she was between girlfriends. Waiting didn't exactly sound like a fun idea, so the older sister started up the stairs after closing the front door behind herself, pausing at the top outside the bathroom in order to take her dress off and throw it into the laundry basket.

That left Kelly in just a pair of eggshell blue panties that were straining to contain her still half-hard cock, and a matching bra that her D-cup bust was pushed up and together by, as if it really needed it.

In that respect the two sisters were very much alike, all the women in the family had a tendency to develop early, and continue to do so until they were well endowed with full, womanly figures. Kelly was just a little further along in that process, her breasts larger than her sister's and the curve of her hips and rear more pronounced. She couldn't help but be a little pleased by that fact, it was her right as an older sister to be able to flaunt a body that her younger sibling didn't yet quite match for the next couple of years.

It was as she was standing there for a brief second and thinking about that when Kelly heard a slight buzz, a very familiar one. She had to suppress a laugh as she worked out what it was, and judging by the way that the noise seemed to get a little muffled now and again, she could guess what her sister had found and what she was doing with it. Well, good for her, the bookworm could use a little pleasure in her life. But still, she shouldn't be getting it by stealing her big sister's toys. That deserved a bit of sibling-style retribution at the very least.

Kelly know that her sister hadn't heard her come in, the shower got pretty loud, which was exactly why she often felt comfortable enough to use vibrating toys in there. So quickly she went to her room and fetched a credit card, the lock was an old one and it was easy to pop open if you knew how, of course, Kelly knew how and did exactly that. As quietly as she could, the older girl opened the door and slipped into the room, knowing that the shower curtain and her sister's obvious distraction with other tasks would keep her hidden.

That plan had been to just pull the curtain back and yell 'Boo!' - childish, but undoubtedly effective given the shock of being caught while masturbating. Things changed as the older girl heard the moaning, it was just more fuel to the fire of her hormone filled mind, and it took mere seconds for her cock to harden right up in her panties as she listened to the buzzing, the sighs and moans of pleasure, while just picturing the toy sliding in and out of Rayne's pussy. The fact that this was her own sister barely crossed Kelly's mind, and when it did the issue was just pushed aside as inconsequential.

The older girl traced the outline of her long, thick member through her panties and teased herself, getting even more worked up as she started to fantasize about her own sibling. It didn't take long at all before a part of Kelly's mind suggested that she stop fantasizing and actually acted on the situation, and this time her self control was too drowned out by need.

"Hey, when you're finished in there I'd like my toy back, I wasn't expecting there to be a queue for using it" Kelly called in an amused tone, loud enough to make sure it was obvious that she was already inside the bathroom and be heard over the rushing water.

Rayne's pussy gushed cum all over her big sister's toy. Her eyes rolled back as her head tilted up, the water pelting over her face and body. A soft moan escaped her lips once more. The young girl stood and readjusted. She bent over, her hands on the wall. Her foot on the side of the tub once more. Her hand moved back between her thighs, quickly thrusting the thick toy back inside of her dripping cunt. "Oooooh," she moaned loudly. The toy slid out of her, and Rayne slid it back in - the tip rubbing against her G-Spot. Jesus, she never knew she could feel so good! It filled her tight pussy perfectly. In, out, in, out - went the vibrator. The buzzing grew softer when her pussy cradled the toy inside of her. "Oh my God..." She moaned, completely unaware of her older sisters presence - "I.. I'm.. Cumming!!" She gasped between moans.

As the overwhelming orgasm subsided, "Hey, when you're finished in there I'd like my toy back, I wasn't expecting there to be a queue for using it," boomed over the shower, and the vibrator! Shit! She wasn't expecting them home so soon! Had it really been that long? She jumped at the sound of her sister's voice, nearly slipping and falling. "I.. I.." She stuttered, the toy still vibrating deep inside of her pussy. Oh God.. She was going to come again. Not now, she gasped in her mind. But it felt so good, she just couldn't find it in herself to take it out. "Ooooh, I.. I.. I'm.. Cumming!!" She finally moaned - her face turning flush. What did her big sister think of the younger girl fucking herself with HER toy? Cumming all over it, her sister hearing her orgasm. The toy gently buzzed inside of her, sending her glossy eyed and finishing her off. Rayne pulled the thick toy out of her cunt and turned it off. She stood there, under the beating water, embarrassed. She hadn't the slightest idea what to say to her older sister who stood just outside the curtain.

As turned on as she was, and as willing as that made her to accept the unreasonable right now, Kelly was still shocked to hear that not only did the vibrating dildo not turn off right away, but from the way it still sounded muffled Rayne still actually had it inside of herself. "Kinky little slut" the older sister thought to herself with a smile "she doesn't even care that I'm in the room, maybe I didn't give her enough credit". That was when she actually heard her sister announce for the second time that she was cumming, did the girl have no shame? Kelly just laughed out loud and reached up behind her back, if Rayne was willing to accept the situation then she was sure as hell going to embrace it. "Oh don't let me stop you Honey, I hope it's a good one" the older girl teased, unhooking and slipping out of her bra as she spoke.

As fun as it might have been, the older girl wasn't actually cruel enough to interrupt her sister's orgasm, so she did actually wait until she heard the toy turn off before acting further. When she did hear that though, Kelly was aroused to the point that all propriety just didn't seem to matter to her. With a smirk she pulled down her panties, letting nine inches of thick cock spring free, that was sure to give Rayne a surprise. If Kelly had any say in it, it would be a very pleasant surprise for the both of them at that.

As casually as if she were alone, the older sibling pulled back the curtain a little and let her eyes run over her sister. She saw pretty much everything she expected, perky little C-cup breasts, a cute little spankable ass, and a deep set blush in those youthful features. With a playful and mocking tone, Kelly asked "Hey, since you're okay with sharing my sex toys in cumming in front of me, you don't mind if we share a shower, right?" but before getting an answer she simply stepped inside and let the shower curtain fall closed behind her. Up this close now she was even more sure, that hot little body in front of her was going to become her latest cum-dumpster. Of course, now that she was actually face to face with her sister it was hard to assume that Rayne would just go along with it though, so the older girl pushed a little more.

"Oh and hey, since we're ignoring personal boundaries and all that, mind getting the soap and washing my cock for me? Unless that's too weird for you of course, but then we'd have to re-establish all those boundaries, and that would include me having to tell mom and dad that you were busy fucking yourself with one of my sex toys while they were worshiping their creator".

Rayne jumped again, the sound of her sister's voice startling her. She hadn't exactly expected her to stay in the bathroom with her - let alone listen to her moan out in ecstasy. "Hey, since you're okay with sharing my sex toys in cumming in front of me, you don't mind if we share a shower, right?" Her sister asked. "I.." She began to say, only to see Kelly climb in with her before she could even give her a valid response. Rayne quickly turned, pressing herself against the cool tile in a vain attempt to shield her naked body from her sister's probing eyes. She tightly crossed her legs, pushing her thighs together while her arms came across her chest - pushing her breasts together in order to keep them somewhat hidden with the vibrator still in her hand. Her eyes widened at the sight of Kelly's hard 9 inch cock, never knowing that she even had one. She stayed still, her vision locked on the monster that protruded from between her legs. Her mouth opened, as if to say something.. Anything. But no words formed. As she pulled her eyes away, she began to object to Kelly's presence - only to quickly by silenced by her request. Get the soap? Wash her cock? What was wrong with her? She shook her head in terror, not fully realizing that it was that her big sister wanted from her.

"Kelly!" She finally managed, panic riddled her body. She shook her head, about to tell her to get the Hell out, that she would explain later -- at least until Kelly had said she would tell their parents. Tears began forming in the corners of her eyes, frightened of what would happen if Kelly did tell. But if Rayne just simply did the one little thing that her sister requested.. Then this all would stay a secret. She wouldn't tell mom and dad. "Promise you won't tell Mommy and Daddy?" She finally whispered, her body shaking - her breast heaving with each breath.

It was cute to see her little sister stutter like this, but she'd been hoping for more than just "I..." before the girl cut off. The silence and the way that the younger sister's mouth came open though just gave Kelly time to let her mind wander into vivid and dirty places, but then again, judging by how Rayne's eyes seemed glued to the older girl's cock her mind wasn't far behind either. Of course it might just have had a little something to do with just the shock of it all, Kelly never had gotten round to telling her sister about the cock that rested between her legs, until today it hadn't really seemed something that would matter between two siblings. At any rate, questions and explanations were for later, right now the older blonde only wanted one thing, well, one thing to start with.

Seeing the tears, Kelly took hold of her sister's shoulder and pushed her backwards half a step, making the water pour from the shower head right onto her sister's face -washing away any trace of them. Hopefully the shock of that would bring Rayne out of her self-pity and back to the reality of the situation. "Put it this way" the older girl sighed and response to her sibling's request. "I promise that I will tell Mom and dad if you don't do it". Unfortunately for Rayne, that was as much as her sister was willing to promise right now, since Kelly was a girl who always kept her promises, but was far more careful about making them as a result.

With that, the older girl reached past her sister, making their bodies almost touch, and took a bottle of peach and coconut scented body wash. Perhaps cherry would have been more appropriate, but Kelly was far more interested in how this would feel rather than how it would smell. Taking hold of the other girls hand and holding it palm upwards, she squeezed a generous blob into Rayne's hand, grinning at her. "Get busy, you had your fun, now I want mine".

((No tears please, big mood-killer))

Rayne looked up at her older sister from beneath her long lashes, feeling her hand guide her under the warm water to wash away her tears. Her sister never had been too good with crying or sentimental things, and now she understood why. She took a deep, steady breath. She couldn't picture the horrified looks on her parents faces if they found out that their precious little Angel had been violating her own body. She tilted her head back, allowing the water droplets to run down her face and body. It was sort of comforting, until her sister's voice brought her back to the reality of the situation. She had promised to tell their parents if she didn't do what the older girl wanted, which left her between a wall and her sister's 9 inch hard cock.

She couldn't believe she had gotten herself into this whole mess. And the only way out appeared to be by giving in to her sister's odd demands. She watched as Kelly moved past her, grabbing the scented body wash. Unexpectedly, she pulled her arm away from her body - exposing her perky C cup tits to her already horny sister. The coolness of the gel like substance sent goosebumps over Rayne 's body. Fun? Her fun had ended when hee sister stepped naked into the shower with her - her throbbing cock the only thing between them. "I.. I don't know how," she whispered in embarrassment, her eyes shifting to look at the floor. Kelly's cock was not only real, but also huge. Little Rayne hadn't the slightest idea what to do with it. After all, she didn't even know what a vibrator was or how to use it until a little bit ago!

Kelly could read the expression on her little sister's face, clearly she didn't yet share the opinion that this would be fun. At the same time though it seemed likely that she wasn't exactly against the idea, since her only question had been about keeping this private rather than not wanting to do it. Well, either way it would be fun for the older girl at least, and despite the initial reluctance she'd be surprised if Rayne didn't find herself enjoying things before too long. That was especially true since every moment that passed pushed Kelly towards being less and less inclined to stop with a simple soapy handjob. Hearing that Rayne had no idea what to do was just the final straw, she was so naive that she didn't even know how to play with a cock? Well, it was only right that a big sister teach her about those things, if only to help her with a real relationship.

Taking hold of her younger sister's wrist, Kelly guided the soapy hand so that it was below her cock, then brought it up so that the shaft of her uncut member was resting against the girl's soapy palm. A little sigh of satisfaction passed from the older sibling's lips as the cool tingle of the body wash, but more than that just for the feeling of having that part of her body touched again. It had been almost a months since she'd slept with a girl, and that constituted one of her longest dry spells for a very long time.

"Wrap your fingers around it" Kelly prompted, waiting for Rayne to do as she was told before taking her own hand away, leaving her sister with an unobstructed view and feel. "Use your hand to just rub the soap all over it, but don't squeeze or pull too hard. Then just explore, touch anything you're curious about".

Rayne looked down at her sister's 9 inch uncut cock that rested in her palm. Would all cocks be this big, or look the same way? She wondered. Her fingers tightened around Kelly's shaft, getting to finally feel a real cock. The muscle felt hard yet soft as she slowly stroked it. Watching the smooth skin being pulled backto reveal the soft mushroom shaped head that adorned the long throbbing rod. It felt.. Odd. Not because it was her older sister, but rather because she was growing moist from handling Kelly's hard cock. She began massaging the gel into her cock, stroking from the base up to the tip and back down. Her eyes wandered over Kelly's genitials, her gaze resting on the smooth testicles that hung between her legs. She wondered what they would feel like. In a moment of curiosity and bravery, Rayne sat the vibrator on the side of the tub - freeing her left hand. She slid her hand between Kelly's legs, cupping her balls. Her thumb ran over the smooth skin, admiring its texture as she carefully massaged those as well. She looked up at her big sister, watching her reaction as she continued to stroke her cock and play with hee balls.

Kelly was much bigger than the tiny vibrator she had been caught fucking herself with. And even then, the small toy could hardly stretch her wide enough to accomodate it. She looked down once more, eyeing the length and width of the monster her sister carried. How would that huge thing ever fit in suck a tiny hole?

Kelly's mind was not much for considering what other cocks might be like in comparison to hers right now, ostensibly she told herself that some of what she was doing was to educate her sister about this part of human anatomy, but of course the blonde was mostly inclined to help where her own anatomy was concerned. For now she just leaned back against the wall of the shower, hands held at her sides as she allowed Rayne the freedom to touch however and wherever she wanted. The only praise that the younger girl got, besides not being told that she was doing it wrong, were the occasional moans and sighs that passed from Kelly's lips. So when of her own volition the younger sibling placed a wet hand under Kelly's balls and started to massage them, the older blonde rewarded her sister with a slightly over the top moan to let her know that she was going about this the right way.

As their eyes met though Kelly did give a nod as if to say 'you're doing good, keep going', which was of course true. Of course, what Rayne lacked in practice was made up for by the slippery feel of the soap against Kelly's cock, and the fact that this was the only other pair of hands to touch her body in nearly a month now. Unfortunately for the older girl, that meant that she knew that she wasn't going to last very long, but that might have been a good thing since their parents were due back from church in an hour or so. Deciding to make the most of the little time more that she could hold back, the older girl stood up straight away from the wall and started to thrust slowly into her sister's hand, as if she were fucking it. That of course made her wonder something, and with a smile Kelly asked "Do you know what's going to happen when you make me cum Rayne? I can show you if you don't".

Rayne shook her head, looking up at Kelly. "I.. D..on't Know," she said between moans as her sister began thrusting into her hand. The smooth skin slipping in and out of her soapy hand. "I've never seen someone cum.. What is it?" She said shyly. She squirmed, pushing her thighs together in attempt to stop herself from growing even wetter. The cock was huge and hard, and Rayne could only imagine how it would feel if Kelly put it inside of her instead of the small vibrator she had used. Somehow or another, her hand left Kelly's tight balls and moved to her breast, fondling her nipples - pinching and pulling the sensitive pearls. A soft moan slipped between her lips as she looked up at Kelly. Her big doe eyes searching hers as she continued to stroke against Kelly's thrusts. Her grip tightened around the throbbing muscle, silently encouraging her sister while secretly hoping she would push the young girl against the shower wall and thrust against her.. Where had that thought even come from? She wondered, her eyes moving over Kelly's body - landing on her full breasts. Though she was once frightened of the situation, she felt herself growing to like playing with the thick cock that her sister carried.

It was clear by the way that the younger girl was pressing her legs together and squirming despite the lack of physical attention that she was enjoying this to the point of desperation, that or she was just plain desperate to hide the fact that she was enjoying it. Far be it from Kelly to object to that, and so when Rayne reached for the older girl's breast she actually pushed her chest forwards into her hand. It was an effort not saying any of the little teasing remarks that came to mind, but the older sibling held back in case it embarrassed Rayne enough to stop. It seemed like they might be past that point anyway, but Kelly wanted to be safe rather than sorry. It wasn't as if she trusted herself to get the words out without stuttering right now anyway, the waves of pleasure emanating from her cock and sparking from her teased nipples probably would have turned to words to moans in her throat.

Enjoying the younger girl's naivety, Kelly had planned to make her kneel to give a close up 'lesson' of what would happen when she came, a lesson that would splatter all over the younger sister's face. Plans changed as she saw the way Rayne was crossing her legs though, it just made the older girl want what was in between them. Taking hold of sister's hands and pushing the away, reluctantly at that, Kelly grinned and said "I'll show you then, but it works best if I do it inside of you".

Without waiting for agreement, Kelly used the stream of water from the shower to wash the soap off of her cock and balls, then taking hold of her sister's hands again, used one of her own to pin them above Rayne's head. To make sure that the younger girl was distracted and didn't argue, the older sister leaned forwards and pressed her lips against Rayne's in a kiss, letting her tongue play against her lips as a distraction while Kelly's other hand worked. She used that one to push the younger girl's legs apart, then wrapped her fingers around her own cock and guided herself so that she was lined up with Rayne's pussy. Foreplay over, Kelly pushed forwards and felt the heat of her sister's body against the head of her cock, a little stretching resistance. That passed and with a pop, the first three inches of thick cock slid into Rayne's virgin pussy.

Kelly pulled back from the kiss then, opening her eyes and looking at her little sister, wanting to see the reaction as she lost her virginity.

Rayne had been squirming beneath the warm stream of water for quite some time as she stood there and stroked her sister's cock. Her fingers tightened and gripped while her soapy hand easily slid from the tip down her shaft, and back up. She had looked down to watch the foreskin be pulled back and pushed forward with each stoke, only to let out soft moans of arousal when Kelly thrusted into her hand. Surprisingly, she found herself slightly pouting when the older girl had pulled away - only to be replaced with anticipation and eagerness when her sister had said she would show her.. But it was going to be inside of her.

For a bookworm who was quite smart for her age, she was very ignorant in the sexual aspect - as well as her own body's anatomy. "Okay.." she whispered in response to Kelly. She watched as Kelly used the steady stream of water to rinse herself off before swiftly capturing her wrists in her hands - pinning them above her head. Her eyes widened and her mouth opened - partly to resist. But her panic was soon stifled with a deep kiss from her aggressive older sister. Her hand swam and her heart began to race, her breathing ragged and shallow. Her body involuntarily arched at her sister's touch, forcing her own tits against Kelly's. A soft, drawn out moan escaped from her lips. With her mouth left slightly ajar, her lips beckoned Kelly - secretly inviting her skillful tongue between her lips.

With Kelly's tongue playing at her lips, she allowed her legs to be spread. As her sister moved between her thighs and adjusted herself, Rayne 's legs fell to the side. "Ahhh....Oooohhh," she moaned. She squirmed beneath Kelly's grip, only pushing herself further down onto the girl's throbbing member. "Owww!!" She cried out when Kelly thrust into her, her virginity being ripped away from her.

With Rayne's squirming and the way she pushed more of her older sister's cock into her she could only blame herself if it hurt a little. Kelly had been kind and only pushed three inches into the girl to start with, making sure not to stretch her too much and too quickly. There were five inches inside the younger blonde now though, and now that it was already in, the older sister was not willing to take it out. The wet heat of that tight virgin pussy squeezing down on her cock was not a feeling that Kelly was just going to give up. "Oh hush" she chided playfully "it doesn't hurt, it's just in your head because it's your first time".

As if to distract the girl from that, Kelly took the hand she no longer needed to hold her cock in place (Rayne's pussy was doing a good enough job of that) and cupped her sister's left breast, her fingers and thumb seeking out the nipple and giving it a light pinch. It was a little selfish, but Kelly wanted to feel her sister's already tight pussy clench down around her thick cock, squeezing it in a delightful way. This whole time her other hand still holding Rayne's out of the way above her head, but that still left the girl's mouth free. Not wanting to risk having to listen to any complaints, Kelly leaned in and pressed her lips to Rayne's again, this time making use of the girl's open mouth and letting her tongue slide inside to play against her sister's.

With Rayne unable to complain or physically stop her now, Kelly pressed her hips forwards slowly but resolutely, letting inch after inch of her cock slide further into her sister. In about five more seconds, she felt the smooth shaved skin above her cock touch Rayne's body, and the warmth of a no-longer virgin pussy wrapped around the entire nine-inch length of her cock. Only then did Kelly pull back from the kiss again, a lusty smile on her face as she wiggled her hips a little from side to side, making her cock shift and move around inside her sister without thrusting. "How does that feel?" she asked with a grin.

Rayne moaned against Kelly's lips, her tongue copying the motions of her sister's. She flicked playfully against hers, her back arching - sending her aching breasts further into Kelly's skilled hands. "K.. Kell.. Yyyy," She nearly screamed in pleasure when she pinched her nipples, her pussy clutching around the massive cock that stole her cherry. Once the initial pain subsided, ecstasy radiated throughout her. She another moan slip from between her lips.

"A.. amazing," she gasped while attempting to rock herself against Kelly. "Please," she begged, "Harder," She tried to pull her wrists down to touch Kelly, to pull her closer. She looked at Kelly, her bottom lip between her teeth as she groaned. She wiggled and writhed against her sister's cock, trying to force it in as deep as it would go. With each thrust from her sister and squirm she did, she felt the muscles in her lower abdomen clench and twist, her tight cunt cradling Kelly's rod as she began to unravel. Her body shook and her knees went weak while her pussy squirted her cum all over her sister's thick cock. "Kell..!!" She moaned, finally going limp.

"Mm.. ore," she said weakly, hardly able to look at her sister. Her huge cock filled her cunt much better than the seemingly puny vibrator had, hitting places she didn't even know she had. Her sister had milked her pussy, forcing her to SQUIRT all over her cock and even beg for more. What had she done to her? Although she was undoubtedly sore, she somehow ached for more, for the feeling of fullness to never go away.

With the way that the younger girl was tugging against Kelly's wrists she thought it was an attempt to escape at first, and she'd be dammed if she was going to let Rayne pull out of this now. But with the way that tight pussy clenched around her cock and then the younger sister's words, a smile spread onto her lips. For now Kely elt go of her sister's hands, giving them the freedom to explore wherever she wanted to put them. That of course freed the older girl's hand too, which promply went down to cup one of Rayne's perky butt-cheeks.

The last straw came when Rayne all but begged for Kelly to start fucking her in earnest, and that was exactly what she did. Starting slow, the older sister drew her hips back until only two inches were inside her sister, then pushed in to feel that slick cunt wrap around her member all over again. "Mmm, god you're tight" Kelly laughed, adding silently to herself in her head "I'll fix that for you". It wasn't long before her pace started to pick up, her hips thrusting forwards and her cock impaling her little sister's pussy as she used the hand behind the girl to pull her forwards into the movements as well.

Kelly started to moan a little too, but it was clear from her slight heavy breathing that she was concentrating too much on giving her little sister the fucking she badly needed to make too much noise. What snapped her out of that concentration was the hot feeling of Rayne's juices splashing over her cock and the front of her body. Quickly Kelly turned the shower off with the hand that had been on her sister's breast, she didn't want those juices washing off of her just yet. She'd never paused in her thrusting, and though she wasn't going as hard or fast as she actually could, it was enough.

With a cry of pleasure the older girl pressed forwards hard one last time, her mouth meeting the younger girl's for another passionate kiss as her cock throbbed and spurted hot, sticky cum right up inside Rayne. As she came Kelly was buried to all of her nine inches inside the girl, but there was enough of that thick, creamy cum that it leaked out of Rayne's cunt and dribbled down the inside of her thigh a little. Only about twenty seconds later when she was sure both of them were fully finished did Kelly pull back, mouth and cock alike.

There was a bit of cum still on the end of her cock, but clearly most of it was still inside of her little sister. "That's what happens when someone like me cums" the older girl sighed with a languorous smile "I said I'd show you".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom