Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Longterm Warlord ( Female looking for male) Please close/delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

reaperlament

Planetoid
Looking for a male partner to play the role of an immortal warlord in love with a female reaper. I'm obviously looking for someone who enjoys romance but I am also looking for someone who can balance that out with the drama and action included in the story as well.
This story is a bit deeper than a simple romance. I love power plays. I mean who just wants a submissive partner? (Well some but not me, lol) I enjoy detail so I don't mind people taking a day or so to write a post. I would also appreciate someone who doesn't mind that I take my time as well to make a post.

The plot: A Reaper falls in love with a Warlord. She doesn't find out about his profession until she is fully into the relationship.. It starts off with her meeting up with him to collects his soul. He asks to make a deal with death in order to somehow save his people from an unknown enemy before she collects his soul. Afterwards he will come with her without protest. The deal makes him temporarily immortal. His duty to his people forces him into larger scale battles with other lords ,which in turn makes him search for a better means to save his people.
The solution becomes the reaper. I'm trying to leave it a bit open ended on a few details because I do want the plot to be shape by both of us. for the most part the warlord wants more power.
The Reaper uses the last of her soul to stop the warlord temporarily but in the process loses her flesh form and is force into a state of constant reincarnation. She has a full fleshed out story line as well that also complicates things, depending on the direction the story goes. There will be power play. Do not expect my character to simply play a submissive role or the victim, even if the situation may look like it is setup that way. I definitely want this to be a fully evolving, reactive role-play.
There is more to it but I might be blabbing on a bit. If interested then you are welcome to pm me or let me know in pm.
I would like someone who is decent in grammar and matches me for the most part in posting. I'm no where near a grammar Nazi, I just want the story to flow well. This role-play also spans over generations , so the ability to play multi characters with the same core personality is also wanted but not needed. You can check out my F-list as well in the link below.
I am kind of new to searching for role-play in forums but definitely not new to actual role-play.

If that doesn't strike you fancy then check out my request thread Here

All my favorite Things. The F-List

RE: Looking for longterm partner (mxf)

The story is very interesting and I would love to RP it with you

Same for me ~ I love the story plot, and I'd love to RP with you ~

I have not been checking up on this thread like I should have, but if you are still interested than please pm me.

RE: Looking for Longterm Warlord ( Female looking for male)

Bumping because I just edited this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom