Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Soul Eater RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Grave

Warrior
I am a fan of the anime Soul Eater, and would like to do a roleplay based off of it. That was obvious from the title, I know. I have come up with a few story elements that I had in a previous attempt that would be nice to redo. Here is the basic rundown of what I had.

My character is 18-year-old Aaron Doherty, a warrior that could be considered like Black Star just without the annoying aspects of his personality. Aaron is a black belt in Okinawan Karate and a master boxer, so he could definitely handle himself physically and mentally. In fact, of all the candidates that apply for the recently-opened American version of the DWMA in Death Valley, California, he makes the highest scores. I would like for his weapon to be a long band that increases the strength of whatever it wraps around, and for its human form to be female. There is also a rival, who is kind of like Death the Kid in the fact that he has two weapons. His name is Eddie Deguerro, a black sash in Muay Thai and black belt in American Kickboxing, and his weapons, Annie and Olive Granger, become steel leg armor to augment his kicks or arm armor to augment his punches.

For the last carry-over character, we have Professor Amadeus Sigfried, or Professor Sigfried Amadeus. His name changes when he goes from sane to insane, and he could switch back and forth on a dime. He is definitely inspired by Professor Stein. Death himself is also there, and there are assorted Death Scythes and meisters hanging around.

The main plot is that Aaron and his partner are sent on missions to take down Kishin and Witches, trying to get 99 Kishin souls and one Witch Soul to make his weapon a Death Scythe. Since this is the American school's inaugural year, the first one to do this will be an incredible legend. There will also be a romantic relationship that develops between Aaron and his partner. I haven't really thought of any evil organization to oppose them like in the show, but there are other possibilities of enemies, from rogue witches with incredible power a la Medusa, to bullies within the DWMA itself. There are several possibilities, and I'm open to every one.

More than anything, I need someone to play Aaron's weapon and maybe the Granger sisters. I can play Aaron, Eddie, and Professor Sigfried (Amadeus?). If you are interested, you can either reply back to this post or PM me. If I get enough interest, I may make it a group roleplay. I hope to get some interest. Sayonara.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom