Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

KK's Request Thread - It was inevitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimmi Kayley

Planetoid
Hi Everyone

I just use this thread as a way of just putting down my immediate cravings, typically only one or two at a time. I'll explain the plot and setting I have in mind below for each idea as it comes, but please remember, as always, I'm only looking for: F/F -- F/Futa -- Futa/Futa -- Nothing else.

Please match up fairly closely to my F-list if you want to RP with me, a whole bunch of limits which get in the way of what I enjoy will turn me off.

If you are interested then please send me a PM and do not reply to this thread.

Holiday Craving:

Let's face it... sooner or later my dirty mind was going to suggest a way in which I could pervert Christmas. Personally I think I have outdone myself this year in butchering a children's fable to suit my needs.

Meet Alice Claus - the one and only lesbian daughter of Father Christmas himself. Taking up the family business, or at least a part of it, Alice visits lesbian girls (15-18) who have stopped believing in the magic of Christmas and reminds them what it is all about. Of course, just like her father the way she does that does depend on one thing - have they been naughty, or nice.

For this RP I want to play Alice in a domme role, maybe she'll visit one house and that will be our RP, or maybe you'd like to play a few different girls in different houses with a mixture of naughty characters and nice ones. Personally the latter would be my preference.

Rules:

Yes, yes, I know. People don't like rules. I used to call them preferences, but people assumed that meant they are open to discussion, they aren't.

1) I want a partner who can reply with 2-4 paragraphs, never less than 1.
2) Good spelling and grammar are required, perfection is not.
3) Capital letters, punctuation, paragraphs for new topics. Use them.
4) PM or thread only, no email.
5) Unless you tell me in advance you'll be away, no reply for a full week = RP over.
6) I do not include any males in role-plays in a sexual way.
7) Males are not welcome to play female roles with me.

RE: KK's request thread - new idea.

humpty bumpty sat on a wall and was too lazy to fall off, which is fortunate as it saves me from writing out the rest of this rhyme.

RE: KK's request thread - changed again!

Bump! Also willing to hear your ideas too so long as they are either FxF, Fxfuta or FutaxFuta... which for the math geeks amongst you - I may start writing a futa squared.

Bump! Going to be busy for the next 2-3 days (though not too busy to discuss RPs) and then I have four weeks of holiday, FOUR WEEKS! Perfect time to rp!

The hour of reckoning has arrived... I just finished my last piece of coursework! RPs! Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom