Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cosplay For Me? (male searching for female cosplayer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otaku_Man

Moon
Hello and thank you for stopping to take a look at my request thread. I'm looking for a partner that's willing to play a cosplayer for me. I should put out there that this idea is mainly designed to be non-con, but we can tweak it around a bit, maybe we can turn this into a consensual plot or something. Anyways, before I get to the idea, let me go over my rules first.

Rules:
1. I'm a straight male, so I'm looking for a female partner.
2. Please have a decent grasp of the english language. I don't mind a few errors here and there, but I can't respond if I can't understand what you sent me.
3. I roleplay through PM, email, and threads, in that order of preference. I don't do IMs, mainly since I lose track of those too easily.
4. I normally try to respond to roleplays daily, but there will be days where I'm unavailable. However, unless I tell you ahead of time, I should at least respond to you every two days. If I don't, feel free to send me a message, there's a chance something came up at the last second.
5. Let's all be friends here. I'm always open to OOC chats, but I'm aware that not everyone is into that. That being said, I'd at least like to ask for a bit of common courtesy. I'm not going to respond to anyone that comes off as rude or demanding.

Kinks: For a list of my kinks, here's a link to my F-List

Now, onto the fun part. :3

My idea is to have a well-known cosplayer get turned into a slut by a fan. She can be a real cosplayer like Jessica Nigri, or she can simply be a made up character. Whoever she is, most anime and video game fans know her for her amazing cosplays. She goes from convention to convention, dressing as various characters. Sometimes she'll go dressed up as classic characters as Tifa Lockhart, and other times she'll dress as scantily clad girls like Ryuko Matoi. Eventually she'll come across my character. My character would come off as a nice guy, possibly sparking a nice conversation with her. Maybe they go our for some drinks, but she has a bit too much. He leads her to her room, but decides to take advantage of the situation. He spends the night having his way with her, and when she realizes what's happened the next morning, he shows pictures he's taken during the act and uses them to blackmail the, threatening to post them all over the halls of the con if she rejects him. So in order to keep quiet, she goes along with his game. She is to do as he says, have sex with him whenever he wants, to dress as the characters he wishes. They would do it in their hotel room, in the restroom, in an empty panel room (minutes before her panel begins). While she initially hates it at first, she eventually finds herself loving it, wanting more. Before long, he begins filming their sex and starts selling the videos at the cons. He may even start hosting late night panels, making them basically live sex shows where she has sex in front of a crowd. Her love for anime and cosplay, it all eventually gets replaced with a burning desire for sex.

TO SPICE THINGS UP: To make this more interesting, why don't we make your character a canon girl? She somehow appears in our world, in an anime convention. She meets my character (perhaps dressed as someone she knows), and he tricks her into somewhere private where he has his way with her. With no knowledge of this new world, she's forced to live with my character as he takes her to cons and has with way with her, all until she finally corrupts and she becomes a slutty cosplayer. Think Tifa Lockhart dressed as Chun-li.

I'll probably put up a list of cosplays/characters I'd like to see, but for now, we can discuss that if you're interested. Feel free to PM me and we can talk more about the details. Hope to hear from you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom