Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literate Female searching for Literate Male

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aine

Planetoid
Accepting 3/4 Threads no more PM role plays
Well hello there, I see you have stumbled upon my little request thread. That probably means you are looking for a partner. Or maybe you were just bored and stalking the boards a bit. Which ever the case here you are, reading my ramblings. Don't worry this will get a little less random.

For now lets just go with calling me Aine. I might give out my real first name later, not sure though. I am 24 years old, and very much a female, I was born that way too. I do have a job, possibly a second one soon. My time online will be a little erratic but you can be sure I will get you a reply a day. On my days off, you can get a few back and forth replies.

I do have an F-List which I will include at the bottom of this post. Before that will be pairings that I enjoy and maybe the beginnings of a plot or two. I am a literate writer for the most part, meaning I have pretty good grammar, and I like to type between three and eight paragraphs. I like writing stories more then I like writing smut. That is not to say I won't do a quickly now and then.

Here is what you can expect from me....
~At least one reply a day, more on my days off
~Open and free communication, I highly enjoy OOC and becoming friends with my partners
~I won't bug you for replies, unless it has been more then a few days. Then I will just be asking if you forgot.
~Proper grammar for the most part, we all make mistakes
~three to eight paragraphs, I can write more then this if I am feeling inspired
~Some kind of character profile, most of the time it is simple. While I an literate in most things, character description I get a little lazy on. So a picture helps me find my vision.

Here is what I expect from my partner
~At least a reply a day, more if you can manage it
~You have to at least talk to me about plot. If you don't want to be friends that's fine, a little sad but ok. To me plotting is a continuous thing, so please keep that up.
~Don't send me PMs every day or god forbid every couple hours. If I haven't replied after four then just send me a reminder. I may have forgotten it's my turn
~A good grasp of the American English language, I don't care if you use the proper punctuation just please use English words, and the right ones
~At least three paragraphs, more if you can
~Willingness to at least use a picture

F-List

Currently craving something with Romance as opposed to pure smut
Themes (in order of preference)
Fantasy
Medieval
Modern
Slice of life

Pairings
Bold=My Role
Purple= Craving
Red= Non-Con only

Prince x Princess
Prince x Peasant
Princess x Peasant
Knight x Lady
Forbidden Love
Arranged Marriage
Bodyguard x Rich Girl
Vampire (no sparkles please) x Human
Shapeshifter x Human
Were__ x Human
Were__ x Vampire
Angel x Human
Demon/Arch Angel x Human
Angel x Demon/Archangel
Boss x Employee
Boss x Secretary
Student x Teacher
Brother's friend x Sister
Father's friend x Daughter
Older Brother x Younger Sister
Brother and Sister Twins
Father x Daughter

I do realize the plots I have are pretty vague. This is because I want you to come at me with your own suggestions to the story.​

Plots

Father's Friend x Daughter

Non-Con, reoccurring, possibly brain washing

MC is a young girl of 17. Her father is a loving man, in charge of raising her on his own when his wife passed away. Working long hours to make sure she has what she needs and to eventually get her into a collage. While she isn't a virgin any longer, she isn't very promiscuous either. Only having one partner her now ex boyfriend. Like any 17 year old girl she enjoys hanging out with her friends, but a lot of the time she just hangs out at home. Wanting to make her father proud she works on homework a lot.

YC is man in his late 30's to early 40's, younger then her own father. You have know MC since she was four years old. Watching her grow up you helped out a lot with her care when her father had to work late. Seeing that now she is no longer a little girl, you find yourself watching her more and more. Feeling the need to have her.​

Were_____ x Human

MC a girl in her early 20's works nights as a cocktail waitress, paying her way through collage. She isn't new to be hit on by guys, but for the most part she just shrugs them off. Not really looking for a long term relationship, she just wants to get through school. Finding at least one night a week to hit the town and have fun with her friends.

YC is a were_____, but has the discipline to keep from changing at random. You could have just moved into town, using the night clubs to scope out potential victims. You could also be a frequent visitor to the club, only knowing MC from seeing her at work. Noticing that she brushes off all advances you see it as a challenge.

This could be a one shot, reluctance RP, or a long term blooming romance RP. The species of were is up to you, though I do prefer canine or feline.​

Links to my inspiration

Pictures
One
I have a plot for these two I am writing up.
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Plot being writen
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve