Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Things You are Thankful For

Traveler

Pulsar

EatHam.jpg

In the USA we're going to celebrate Thanksgiving soon, so in the spirit of sharing positive thoughts I'm creating this thread. Post here the things you are thankful for. We all have blessing to count and sometimes it's nice to remember that there is a lot of good things out there.

So whatcha waiting for? What are you thankful for this year?

Family, friends, health are the big ones. I'm thankful that my job is usually enjoyable and I work with fun people. I'm thankful that I'm in a pretty good spot mentally. I'm thankful that the world continues to roll along more or less on track. And I'm thankful that I stumbled on to this site and have met some really great people to chat with and role play with. Oh yeah, I'm also thankful for the Ipad Mini I was given back in August ... it still rocks when I'm on the road.

thankfullfor.png

Its not Thanksgiving for me but I have plenty to be thankful for. My amazing, supportive partners. My new found career! The wonderful friends I have met on Bluemoon and all my friends in general. And of course my family. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday <3

I am thankful for friends and family, but most thankful for my fiancé and my daughter. We have struggled a lot this year and if it was not for them I'm not sure where I would be right now. Unfortunately we did not have thanksgiving today but we are having it n Dec. 1. Weird I know, but that's his next day off. Lol

I am thankful for...
My family.
My boyfriend.
My children. (Cats!)
My friends.
Living in general.

I'm thankful for having a roof over my head, a car, and people to spend the holiday with.

Though I'm not digging this tummy ache from turkey day...

Back
Top Bottom