Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxM, MxF Gender Swap Role play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. I am looking for a very specific role play.

I am looking for someone who can role play this with me. I want to play a male character who gets into an accident and then through a risky surgery ends up becoming a very beautiful, sexy teenage girl. Him/her in highschool obviously its a huge deal and all of his weird lamo friends are now attracted to him.

Things turn sexual when his friends want to start having him do things to them as friend since he is now a girl. He eventually agrees and finds himself/herself addicted to the sex favors for his friends, and he/she spirals down this sexual intoxication until she is fucking anyone interested in her/him.

You would have to play two roles. THe one friend who is resistant and then pretty much falls in love with her, AND the random strange men she fucks on her spiral down.

Or if you are female, her new best friend who helps her learn about how to now be a woman, and falls in love with her, was in love with him before he gender swapped and then being a girl fell in love with her even more and saved her from her sexual depravity.

So if anyone is interested please send me a pm. i've been wanting to do this forever and other than the gender swap we would make it realistic, in depth with good story plot and literacy. Down below is a picture of him/her after the surgery. So once again, pm me soon so we can get this ball rolling :D

Kirche.png
[/URL][/img]
in her school uniform

kirche-zero-no-tsukaima-21765622-263-350.jpg

in her nighties *wink*

08022508442358461760097.jpg

my favorite pic of her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom