Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Magic Healing (warthog15 x EverUndine)

Éibhear opened the small wooden door of his home to see the man on the ground before him. He was covered in blood, most likely his own judging from the arrow embedded in his skin. The elf knelt and gathered the torso of the man into his arms. He was heavier than an elf and Éibhear had to use all the physical strength he had to lift the body. It was when he had the man's arm draped over his shoulder and was about to carry him inside that he saw three of his kind approach. They were nearly a kilometer away but they could see each other just fine. He furrowed his brow and they took a step backward, seeing that he had the man they quickly left. It had been this way for centuries. None of the elven kind would associate with him, they feared him and the strong magic he possessed. Éibhear brought the injured man into his house, clearing his table with one motion and hoisting the body onto it.

A pale, slender finger made a line from shoulder to ankle, the man's clothes disappearing along the way. His wounds were bad and he was near death, the elf could smell it starting to take hold of him. A black cat leapt onto the table and swished its tail in minor irritation. It looked at the body and then at the elf.

"Yes, I know he smells like death, Nightshade. He did say he would do anything to be saved though. Doesn't that sound promising?"

The elf's voice was deep and smooth and his words rolled off his tongue with the greatest of ease. The cat looked slightly less annoyed as Éibhear delved into his own soul to begin healing the gaping wounds on the body before him. For hours the cat just stood, watching as the mage worked on the stranger into the early hours of the next morning. When he had done all he could for the man he checked him for fever, when he felt there was none he covered the man with a blanket and laid down in his bed, exhausted. His soul, all his magic, had been depleted. Now he himself was barely hanging on to life and was only the man's promise of 'anything', of his soul, that allowed the mage to rest peacefully.

"Ah. I see you're awake," Éibhear rose from beneath the tree behind his house. With a wave of his hand the human stood now clothed, although it was a shame to cover him up, he was rather good-looking in a human sort of way. The mage moved toward the man, he moved as if he was floating on air. He walked around the man, evaluating before speaking again.

"You don't remember unceremoniously dumping your body on my doorstep? I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, you were covered in your own blood. You've recovered quite well, I see. You have me to thank for that. And I don't do anything for free."

He stared pointedly at the man before walking past him and through the doorway. Éibhear gestured for him to follow and he rubbed Nightshade's cheeks as the cat swished his tail back and forth on the table.

"Now about the form of payment. You did say 'anything', did you not? I'm very ready to collect, I seem to have exhausted myself in the process of fixing you."

Éibhear chuckled and placed a single finger on the man's chest, letting it rest right above his heart. He could feel the soul pulsing through the body, it left a pleasant taste in his mouth. There were several ways he could go about taking what he needed, but when one did it that way it left a bitter taste and wasn't nearly as powerful.

"I just need your soul," he grinned. It felt so good to get his way again. It had been so many years since anyone had wandered into his proverbial 'neck of the woods'. "You don't need it. Not really. Although I suppose it would be helpful for you to know that once I have this-" he poked at the man's chest, "You will be...tied to me."

Éibhear laughed and turned to Nightshade, "This one is very funny, don't you think?" Turning back to the human he huffed as is feeling slightly miffed, "I just informed you that you do not need it. You will remain as you are now just... With a little piece missing. And it won't be gone, it'll be with me." He took his thumb and forefinger, pinched them together and flourished his wrist in a certain way. There. That was it. That fluttering warmth. It wasn't pure exactly, but it was a good soul. He released it, knowing the man had felt that.

"As for your other assumptions, why not start with names first. Then again, you can deal this deal any way you would choose to, no objections from this elf." He grinned, feeling quite happy with himself, and began inspecting his nails, "I could always take what I need, but I'd rather not. It tastes better the nice way."

"I think, as the reason you're still alive, I deserve at least a little trust. But that's just me. What do you think, Nightshade?" The cat blinked slowly in response. Éibhear snapped his fingers and instantly the set of weaponry was floating in the air just above his finger, spinning slowly as if weightless. "Are these what you keep on yelling about? You shall have them back when you fulfill your part of our deal." He snapped his fingers again and it disappeared in a puff of smoke. "Why your soul? It is the single most powerful essence in the body, it contains all the energy I need to cast. If you are tied to me we will never be able to part so long as you are alive, we must stay close to one another, and when you die I will carry your soul in me for all eternity or until I die. I would obtain it by performing a certain...rite. So to speak."
The human asked so many questions and yet had decided nothing so far. It was starting to leave Éibhear frustrated. "If you have a 'quest' I guess I will have to join you, there's not much left for me here anyways. My kind aren't exactly fond of me. They've made it very clear what they think of me, they call me 'Éibhear the Tainted', you can leave off the 'tainted' part. Unless you're trying to intimidate someone, then by all means I give you full license to disclose any frightening story you can think of. Now, if you please, your name."

Éibhear wrinkled his nose in distaste, he had never liked dwarves. They stunk like garbage pits and drink, and most weren't incredibly bright in his opinion. But what needs be, needs be. Or so they said. "Dwarves. Gods, why would you do that to yourself? Nevermind, talking later. Souls now. There is no way to prepare for one's soul being taken. But I suppose I can at least give you this," Éibhear pressed his lips firmly against John's in order to distract him from the pain and discomfort that would follow. As he parted his lips for the other he plunged his fist through John's body. His one violet eye glowed and his hand seemed transparent. His slender fingers found John's soul and pulled it from the body as fast as he could, he had heard that the fast separation hurt much less.
He pulled his lips from John's and looked at the soul he held, a faint blue orb in the palm of his hand, and drew it into his soul through his mouth. He knew it looked to the man like he had drank it down as if one would with water. It tasted so good, like a summer breeze and a lover's skin. His eye stopped it's glow as he looked at the human before him. He didn't look any different but he could feel that he was different. It wasn't a bad different, in fact, Éibhear felt a strong attraction to the man now. He supposed that was the lingering affect of having another man's soul inside of his. It had been a long time since he had done this.

"Now?" Éibhear smiled a small, wry smile, "I cannot hear your thoughts, I cannot control your actions, you cannot cast. You could project your thoughts to me, if they were strong enough. You are like a walking power source. Infinite in your capability. And yes. I did. A nice little distraction, was it not?"

He kissed the man again, letting the attraction he had for the other take over for a moment, biting lightly on his bottom lip.

"You are new, in a way. This new feeling will pass, though something else may grow in its stead."

Éibhear Smiled, he felt rather like the cat that had caught the canary. He watched the man before him blush and that devilish smile really caught his interest. He liked this human much more than any other he had met. It would be interesting to travel with him, to stay the least.

"You're in luck, John Telrin, for I have grown quite bored with my current situation. Though I do think it best to stay here another night. You could use one more nights sleep. We won't have to worry about my kind coming after us. Now that you are tied to me it might be hard to find others to travel with. I think it's the blood magic that puts people off, don't you think Nightshade?"

The cat purred and rubbed his forehead against John's elbow.

"Yes I'm a very bad elf indeed," he chuckled to himself and let his body fall onto the small bed. He felt so full it was making him feel sluggish and tired. It had also been a very long time since he had performed a ritual such as this and it took a lot out of him to swallow John's soul. With a wave of his hand the weapons were returned to John. Éibhear sighed and let his back of his hand rest on his forehead.

"Take what you need to replenish yourself."

His words were short, like he couldn't bother to form any more. He felt sleepy and also somewhat turned on, as if any touch at all would take his breath away. His senses were heightened and even the hand on his forehead was making him squirm just the tiniest bit.

"Why are we going to see dwarves again?" The word 'dwarves' dripped with disgust.

Éibhear gasped at the sudden and unexpected contact, John's touch alone making him dizzy. He couldn't help but let out a deep and rumbling moan as soft lips and a wet, hot mouth enveloped his hard cock. The elf stared down at his new partner, bi colored irises swallows up by the deep, dark pupils of lust. He watched, full of curiosity and want, as the human stroked the length of him. This man was bold and he took what he wanted, he liked that. He half listened to John, it was the best he could manage in the given circumstances.

"I-" He began to speak when John's mouth enveloped him again. His head fell back and his hands found the man's hair, entangling his slender fingers in the hair. "I would rule no one." Éibhear'S fingers tightened their grasp and took the opportunity to pull John's face to his. "No one but you. Partner." He pulled the man's face toward his, kissing his lips hard. He forced his tongue between the man's lips, getting the taste of himself on the other's tongue.

He reached into his newly gained power and in a second it was John lying naked on the bed and Éibhear who straddled him, just as naked. His fingers made their way down the man's firm body to dance down the hard flesh between his legs. Éibhear delighted in the moan he elicited from the human's lips, his mismatched eyes glowing with pride, although he would love to see if this man could make him squirm like no other could.

"Are we to be more than partners then?"

Éibhear bit his lip to stifle the groan trying to escape as John grabbed his throbbing member firmly. His blue and violet eyes stared into the human's below him. It was only then he realized how young the other was. He was headstrong and sure of himself, but he also lusted for power, for a place to belong, for excitement. All were traits of the youthful. Éibhear Was youthful no longer. He had experienced power, he had experienced a feeling of belonging and love and excitement. And all had been taken from him long ago. Thinking of it made him feel cold and hard inside.

John was correct: they would always be partners, but little did the human know he had so much to learn if he wanted to live, for Éibhear would never make the mistakes he had once before. Never. He did not want to 'fuck among the trees' as John so eloquently put it. But he had no desire to inflict suffering on the dwarven people, no matter how horrid they smelled to him. He had a strong feeling that if John received what he wished for this very moment the dwarves would live to regret their leader's promise. He would not be a fair ruler, nor would he be wise, not if it was the want for power that drove him.

Éibhear's mind returned to him as his new partner spoke. The way he bit his lip sent shivers down the elf's spine and he trembled slightly at the sight of John's legs spreading. He set his thoughts aside, focusing only on his physical need for the moment. He brought his own wrist to his lips, using his canines to break through the skin. A few droplets of his own blood falling, forming perfect spheres and floating in mid air. They disappeared, giving him the power to cast a spell. Lubricant filled John's 'little ass' and Éibhear pressed the head of his cock at the man's entrance, groaning as he slid his cock inside.

He was tight and warm and his hole greedily swallowed all of the elf. He stopped for a moment when he was completely sheathed, letting the feeling overcome him, and he rested his forehead on the human's shoulder. After the moment passed his need grew too strong to deny, his hand found brown locks, pulling on them firmly as he withdrew only to quickly sheath himself fully again. He loved the sounds coming from the other, the groans, the gasps. He wanted more. He wanted to make the man beg for release, to be filled with elven seed. He liked that he had silenced the other. He withdrew again, building a slow and agonizing rhythm that sped up with every thrust. He would make the other see. Éibhear Kissed him gently, a stark contrast to the hard thrusting and hair pulling.

Éibhear cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure as John's teeth found his nipple, thrusting harder into the human below him. He leaned over the man, putting his lips to the other's neck. He ran his tongue over the supple flesh there before sinking his teeth into it. He bit just hard enough to draw a few drops of blood which almost immediately became red silks winding themselves tightly around John's throat. His hands wandered to the human's hips and he held them so hard he knew that the skin beneath would bruise, thrusting harder and faster. He brought one of his hands to John's cock and began to stroke it in time with his thrusting.

"Quiet!" Éibhear was close now, he wanted to spend himself inside John, to mark him as his own. He wanted the man to learn a little humility at his hands. "You'll call me Éibhear," he half growled as he thrust one last time, filling the human's tight hole with white hot cum. He snapped his fingers and the silks vanished, leaving the man gasping for breath. The elf collapsed onto John before rolling over to lie beside him, his fingers tracing patterns on the other's abdomen. "You are young, John. You have much to learn about many things." He leaned in to lick the wounds he had created on the man's neck, magically sealing them but leaving the mark.

Éibhear chuckled and weaved his fingers in the brown silken strands of hair. "I don't doubt your abilities, nor do I doubt that you could talk enough for the both of us." He remained in the bed after John got up to rinse off. His chest rose and fell slightly faster than normal and Nightshade jumped up into his chest. A black paw touched his chest and she became absorbed into his skin in the form of a black panther tattooed on the skin. He grimaced at the strange feeling and grunted in pain as the spell finished. He enjoyed watching the water run over the man's skin, he wanted him again, here and now. The ache in his legs didn't permit him to stand and take the man in his arms, so he resigned himself to looking.

"I am not interested in ruling anything. You should not wish for this either but because you are my new partner, I will accompany you on your journey. I will aid you, if you ask it of me." He knew they should leave at dawn, even though the elves wouldn't bother them it was better to be safe and leave before any showed up. "You should know that nothing good comes from the desire of power." He stood up, a black kimono slithering across his body to clothe him as he moved toward the man, placing his lips over his earlobe and letting his tongue dart out to taste the skin there. "I speak from experience my friend." The elf nuzzled his face into the other man's neck.

Éibhear gasped at the sudden touch, the human teased him and then let him be. The comments about his seed left his cock twitching, John certainly knew how to entice a man. "As long as we aren't just asking each other questions all night. I have some...more interesting activities in mind." He laid back down on the bed, allowing his hand to snake beneath the silk of the kimono and gently run his fingertips along the length of his member. "My people no longer trust me. I use all magic, including black magic and blood magic, that makes them afraid of me. As for your so called 'normal' magic, I know many spells, defensive and offensive. Although it would help me tremendously if we could purchase a long staff to help me channel my spells, something bladed just in case whatever we end up fighting ends up a little too close for comfort."

He looked up at the human, raising an eyebrow. He supposed it was his turn to ask a question, better make it a good one. "And I suppose my question for you would be... what would you do to a helpless, and quite handsome if I do say so myself, elf?" He chuckled to himself and saw the man's eyebrows rise. As a mage his sexual appetite could be a bit strong at times, now especially since he'd been so cruelly teased by the human.

Éibhear let out a muffled moan around John's cock. The taste of him drove the elf insane and he let his tongue lap at the skin. The way he spoke to him, no one had ever had the gall to talk to him like that. Most were scared of him, most let him be, so he liked it when the human above him took control. It was...different, the kind of different he could get used to. He looked up at the man, mouth filled with his hard cock, and began to rub his thumb softly over the man's tight, wet ass. He wondered if he could get the man to lose control, he wanted John to feel the cum he had filled him with to leak out of him as he came.

His thumb dipped into the hole, it was still wet inside, still warm. He thought about touching himself, but delighted in the idea of his twitching cock being ignored for now as he slid another finger into John's tight hole. The human began to thrust into his mouth in earnest, fucking it like Éibhear was fucking him with his fingers. He sent a few harmless jolts of electricity crackling down his fingers and into the man's wet heat, and was rewarded with lusty cries of passion. He was ready to gulp down the hot cum, wanted to feel it coating his throat and settling in his stomach. He would never waste a drop.

The elf gulped down each jet of white hot cum as it came and lapped at the human's cock as he bid him, staring up at him the whole time with a greedy lust-filled look in his bi-colored eyes. He found he liked this side of the man, although he thoroughly enjoyed taking some control away from him. He was right, he'd never just give up power like that, not when it was so much fun to exercise it over John.
Éibhear cocked an eyebrow as the man demanded he leave his fingers inside him. He smiled, licking his lips as he slowly spun his fingers inside the man. It was when John began playing with his ear that he let out a wanton moan, unable to stop himself. Oh gods, he had discovered his ears and now the human knew exactly how to gain power over him. His face flushed, leaving his cheeks a light pink, and he breathed heavily out of slightly parted lips. He tried thinking of a question but couldn't focus his mind with fingers toying with the point of his ear. "I, uh- Ooh," he bit his bottom lip, "Fuck!"

In desperation he tried his hardest to focus on coming up with a question to distract John. "How many men have you been with?" The question seemed fair, after all, his new partner seemed quite...skilled. He quickly followed the question with a loud moan and the mumbled words 'Oh, fuck me.' He hadn't realized exactly what he'd said, his mind too clouded from the man playing with the sensitive tip of his delicate pointed ear. His cock twitched again, and he stopped being so gentle with his fingers. He pushed a third finger into John's hole, he wanted to make him moan too. He began to fuck him hard with his hand. He was enjoying his new partner, his new 'little slut'.

John had Éibhear panting as he felt a hot, wet mouth enveloped the pointed tip of his ear. He wasn't sure how the man could talk while doing this, he knew he could barely string together a sentence with all the attention his ear was getting. The human really did have the libido of ten inncubi. He rubbed the man's cock as he had asked, it grew hard yet again. He vaguely wondered if the human didn't possess a little magic himself. "You were a slave?" He asked the man softly, this surprised him. He had a sudden overwhelming feeling that he needed to protect his new partner. He kissed the man's lips tenderly as he stroked his cock. His own member throbbed, aching to be touched but being denied in favor of running his free hand through the man's hair.

Éibhear's cheeks were tinged pink at the thought of John's cock buried inside him. It had been at least four hundred years since another man had taken him like that. And that man had been a Jotun, a god. It was how he had gained his power in the first place. He was hesitant to allow himself to be taken, but the aching need in his pelvis was convincing him otherwise. He parted his legs for the human and bit into his own wrist, using blood magic to prepare himself like he had John. Blood stained his lips deep red and his parted them letting a moan escape as he felt the tip of the human's cock press against his entrance.

Éibhear threw his head back in utter abandon, the dual sensation of being completely filled and having John's calloused hand stroke along his cock made him dizzy. "Oh gods, please!" He moaned as the human traced his ear again. It was a sensory overload, a bombardment of pleasure. He listened to John's whispered words and couldn't help himself as he lost control, jets of hot white cum landing on his chest as he came at the man's demand. His cock was still hard from the human's soft thrusts, he was in complete control. It had been four hundred years since the elf had given up all control like this and it felt...incredible. "More, please John!" He moaned unable to hold himself back, not caring that he had resorted to begging a human.

His legs opened wider of their own accord, trying to get more of the man's cock inside him. He had a feeling that this would be a regular occupancy, he enjoyed it too much for it not to be. He would be John's little slut just like John was his. He imagined what the Jotun would say if he could see Éibhear now.another of John's thrusts pushed all thoughts from his mind, all thoughts except those of John's cock and how good it felt to be full of thick, veiny flesh. "Gods, fuck me!"

It was the feeling of the hot liquid filling up his hole that shot him over the edge once again, Éibhear groaned as he tried to recover from the overwhelming sensations. He closed his eyes, feeling a pang in the back of his violet iris. He could feel the extra power from the sexual energy storing itself behind his eye. When he opened then he could feel a light pulsating there and he draped his arm lazily over John. They were messy and the extra magic was bothering his eye, so he used a little bit of it to clean both of them up.

He brought his lips to the human's, kissing him softly and smiling mischievously. "You're better than a certain Jotun I used to know," he chuckled, "If he heard me say that I think he would kill me, so let's just keep that our little secret." He brushed a lock of ebony hair behind his pointed ear. A shadow fell over them and a loud 'Caw' broke the silence, Éibhear jumped slightly. "Swift, damnit, don't sneak up on us like that!" The raven tilted her head and 'cawed' again. He lifted his hand up to the bird, letting it peck it's way through the skin and settle itself on his forearm just like Nightshade was settled on his chest.

"I've never had a partner so eager and willing. I find I quite like it this way. It's nice."

The elf smiled at his partner, the man certainly had an appetite. He suppressed a laugh as the man asked his many questions. He sometimes seemed almost a child to Éibhear. "Jotun, yes, that word should be familiar to you. It is what the elves call the Gods. Sometimes the Jotun have certain...appetites that need filling." Another flood of questions would come soon, but first he would answer the first wave. He knew that the man would need to know about Swift and Nightshade, he wondered how he would take it.

"Nightshade and Swift were once as you are. They are the souls of my former partners, those who tied themselves to me as you have. Their bodies have long since died but when that happens their soul takes another form based on their personality." There was a sadness in the elf's eyes, he missed them but it was better to have this little piece of them than nothing at all. "It will happen to you when you die, although for some reason I think you might be a bit bigger. Like a fox...or a wolf," he laughed, "I've never been very good at guessing though. And you will be with me for a very long time to come. The time to think of such things is far in the future." He hoped that was true, if they were going into danger it was a possibility that it would come much faster. And though elves were immortal, they could still die of unnatural causes.

Back
Top Bottom