Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Descriptive, plot-driven and sexy RP's (Domme, BDSM, regular Romance)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monaka21

Super-Earth
**Sorry guys, I had a lot of requests come in my way, so I will not be accepting any more RP's!**

Well hello there. I'm a 21 year old female living in the east coast US, looking for some males to have smutty fun with, and possibly tell an epic story together. Personally I want story-driven RP's with sex and possibly romance being an important theme but doesn't dominate the RP itself. I like real characters that can think for themselves, even in a BDSM relationship, and someone who can write well. You don't have to be a novelist, just have some imagination and good grammar.

Now BDSM is a favorite kink I have, but it's not a requirement so long as you can do the basics mentioned above. The point is to have fun! But do know, my characters are dominant by nature, and you'll have to have some really great story pitches for me to do anything submissive.*(This is an exception if it's MxM; I don't mind being either in that scenario. It's weird I know.)

My F-List: https://www.f-list.net/c/monaka21/

Some quick lists:

YES
-MxM
- FxM
- Romance
- Anything related to BDSM
- Pseudo-rape
- Strap-ons
- Fantasy, Sci-fi
- Crime/Gangster stories
- Historical
- Teacher/Student
- Military
- Police
- Pirates
- Uniforms
- Oriental
- Love-Hate relationships

NO
- FxF
- Extreme violence, gore/vore
- Pedo/Blood-related Incest
- Vanilla. Don't bore me.
- Bathroom related
- Vomit
- Femboys
- Furries or anything animal related

Some Story Ideas: (But not limited to them :))

(the ones with strike-throughs are currently taken, but I'll do them if you have some new spins I'm interested in.)

BDSM STORIES:

Seductress and the priest
(could also be a succubus) A woman lays her eyes on a handsome priest, and after several attempts to seduce him, she captures him, drags him down to her dungeon, and makes him her plaything.
*Could be short.

The ninja's vengeance
There is a hidden group of organization of spies, assassins and ninjas in the mountain ranges of Xing Empire. Predominated by males, one young woman manages to sneak in dressed as a man, and soon becomes one of their prodigies. But when another renown ninja figures out her secret, he attempts to kick her out of the organization. She challenges the man to a duel, and if he loses, she gets to keep her position in their society. But it becomes interesting when another bet gets thrown in...the loser must strip naked on the spot after the battle, and pledges to become the victor's slave.
*Oriental. Not historical, just make it seem like one.

The circus
It is the late 19th century, the time of the traveling circuses. The ringmaster of a certain famous circus group suffered a sudden death by lion one beautiful summer morning, and his son has come to take charge. However, he turns out to be a true son of a bitch, and abuses the members and fires people for the lightest annoyance. He even brings in friends to abuse the women. The new animal trainer, a young woman from a poor family, decides to take vengeance by gathering all the circus members to kidnap & punish him and his craven friends.
*My first time with this setting, doesn't have to be historically accurate, just like the mood of it. Intended for some humor, so have some wit. Forced bi, multiple characters, few limits.

The demon's lair
A priest and a hunter comes around in their quest to exterminate demons. But this one turns out to be an ancient and powerful one, and they end up in chains, captured to be used to the demon's cruel desires in various humiliating ways, eventually breaking and becoming his eternal slaves. And they're not alone in this fate...
*MxM. Male harem. Can play subs.

Dominating the teacher
A young high school girl who never sets her eyes on any other boys get a crush on a young teacher. She confesses, and gets rejected because he actually has morals (wow!). But she doesn't relent, and decides to take what she wants.
*Lighter S/M. Maybe romance at the end.

You want me to what?
A young man finds that he has a preference for strong women who takes charge and dominates him in the bedroom. However, his beautiful girlfriend seems to be far too caring and nice for the role. He embarks on a mission to turn this gentle girl into his sexy goddess.
*sub-but-not-sub, romance, humor, S/M themes

The Revolt
The princess of a kingdom is a cruel woman who keeps many of her slaves as sex toys. She never allows the slaves gratification, while using them for her desires. When the slaves finally revolt in the kingdom and run down the royal palace, she finds herself in a sticky situation...
*Short. Switch. Maybe gang bang.

NON-BDSM STORIES:

Queen maker
A seemingly regular young woman discovers, by intrusion of sudden supernatural incidents and intrusions, that she may be an heiress to a throne in an alternate universe where the world works differently. Enemies had been sent to kill her, and allies to guard and teach her of her homeland and eventually bring her back to lead her people to glory.
*I mean I guess you can make this BDSM if you really wanted to, but mainly looking for some sweet courtly romance. Also, multiple suiters is a plus.

Schoolboy Love
A high school boy has a heavy crush on the hot teacher. At first he just tries to get her attention, and she doesn't resist him, though knowing it's wrong. Her marriage is falling apart and he has issues in school. The two find some comfort in this relationship.
*Yeah, it's a classic.

Dangerous Attractions
A wealthy underground drug-lord falls in love with a prostitute. She is cold-hearted and never trusts a man due to her profession and her history. All his attempts to win her over, or threaten her, fails. But things seem to get going for better or worse when crime-world politics creates danger for both him and the woman.
*Love them anti-heroes.

Fandoms:

League of Legends
Pretty much the only fandom I'm into right now xD PM me for details, any (reasonable) pairing regarding champs is cool by me. You can have an OC if you want, but should have at least one champ in the pairing!
*No yordles. Comes too close to the pedo/furry thing above.

------------------
Thanks for reading & looking forward to the awesome RP's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom