Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Upon The Firebird

Status
Not open for further replies.

DandyZander

Meteorite
[Link to the Profile Sheet:
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=61013

There it is.
The Firebird.

The gigantic... no... titanic... nay... the astrologically immense structure that floats just miles away from your transport vessels. It is the result of unprecedented engineering genius. A vessel only conceivable within the joining of the galaxy's finest minds. It seemingly dwarfs the planet behind it, but that is, of course, only a matter of perspective.

Not even at the docking bay, and already jointing constructs seem miles separate from the main structure. The main structure is a long, vertical column with subtle protrusions here and there. The rings are connected to the main station by slightly slimmer, horizontal tubes.

Hours pass. You are all finally here. The latest batch of heroes and high-rollers.

A near literal sea of new faces flood out of the transport ships. The floor of the landing bay is completely obscured by the crowd, and all of them are shifting about. They have no idea what to do now that they are here.

"Welcome all!" A cheery voice echoes with profound and almost ear-shattering volume.
"Welcome to The Firebird~!" A girl announces from yards above, speaking from a podium. "How are you all? Superb, I hope! You ARE on The Firebird after all~! The greatest multi-civilization domicile this side of the Milky Way Galaxy~!"
The voice is accompanied by dozens of large screens, revealing the speaker to be a young, pink-skinned alien. No doubt she was chosen simply for her cute, cheerfully looking visage.

"Let's get down to business, shall we? My name is Callie! I don't know who you all are, but I hope to! No doubt, you're here because of your mighty feats that lead you to fame aboard The Firebird~! Now, We have have already designated your apartments, so there shouldn't be any trouble getting to your new home! When I call your name and sponsor, a hover pad will descend, and you can enjoy your new life... Upon The Firebird~!!!"

The girl calls out names one by one...

"Okay! First up... a mister... Simon Silver, sponsored by... Green Empire Interstellar Construction~!"
A man looks up. His name is called. Simon Silver.
I'm finally here! The man's voice resonates within the confines of his mind.

A hover pad races towards him, as the crowd backs away from the intense heat of the rocket propulsion's flames.

Simon steps on... towards his new life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom