Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tazu's Roleplay 'Recruitment' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and welcome to my Thread
Enjoy your stay~

Now, I haven't been too good on these 'Forum things' before when it comes to making one or two threads per forum so I figured i'd make a Forum post for all of my ideas so that I don't need to constantly ask mods to delete my forum posts

(It's 'totally' original and I totally promise that people don't have one of these right now as we speak ♥ Okay, maybe SOME people have one of these... ♥ )

Now, onward to my ideas, This will be updated and bumped weekly, but also if I have the time I might add a new idea here and there before the estimated time so try to keep an eye on this thread if your interested!

Sadly, I currently have no Ideas that are original but I do have one idea, that would take a god-forsaken amount of time to make, plan, and execute that I've been planning for the last ten minutes, but will most likely be planning for at least a few weeks, or maybe even a month or two

This roleplay idea I am talking about would lie within the fandom of
"Dark Souls™" but would be set in a world based off of the games world of Lordran, so in other-words, it wouldn't take place in the same area as the first game, nor would it take place in the past game of Demon Souls™ or the not-too-recent game: Dark Souls II™

Planning would consist of the Main Goal and plot, completion of a Bestiary, Weapons and Armor (Oh dear god that ones gonna be almost as much of a pain in the ass as the Bestiary... ) and the Lore, Minor characters (Shopkeeper, other travelers) and anything else I might think of that needs to be included in discussion of making a Large roleplay such as this one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom