Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fear No More (Hector and Forever Unbreakable)

Hector

Meteorite
Fear.jpg

Charles Nelson was back after long leave; finally he had completed his book. He was impatient to get back to work, although he needed sometime for himself but he truly missed the college. Teaching was just not a job for him but it was what he dearly enjoyed. He did quit his law practice, so he could be a professor. Although it didn’t paid that well but he was happy with how things were going along. He had a nice house, a loving wife and 2 pretty daughters. Everything which accounts for happiness, he owned it.

It was the first morning of a new semester; Charles was sitting in the staff room, in a light blue shirt and black trousers, he was waiting for the lecture timing. He was well prepared to meet the new class, new faces, although he was a bit nervous. Finally it was time; he finished his coffee, picked up him diary and left the staff room.

In few moments he reached to the class room, the door was open, there were some students sitting and chatting others were playing with their mobiles. He walked inside the class room and screamed “Good morning class”. “I am Charles Nelson, your psychology professor.” he continued without even waiting for a reply on his greetings. “Don’t take any notes…when I am explaining, you can always find those in books, if you have doubts then only speak of them after the lecture…I don’t appreciate disturbance.” He glanced at the class once then spoke “Let’s start then...”

Back
Top Bottom