Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rp anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LessThanThree

Planetoid
How's it hanging? I'm <3. I go by a few different names, but let's go with Bean for now.
This is my request thread. If you like something you see, shoot me a pm and we can set something up from there I'm more than down with public threads, PM threads, even a Skype RP if you want something uber private. I am 21 as of last November, and I am more than happy to play with darker themes such as BDSM, kidnap, drugs/alcohol, teratophilia (sue me, I like my monsters) and more, I'll spare you the details until we get started.​

THINGS OF NOTE
-Plot ~yes I am aware this is a smut site, but I love a good story to go with it. It can't be sex all the time, maybe 50-50~
-Have good grammar, if I can't decipher what it is that you're trying to say, please go in the corner and re-evaluate your writing skills friend.
-I can shell out 1-3 paragraphs, I expect the same. One-two liners suck. Shorter responses are saved for when the rp has become directly dependent on the other's response.
-DON'T PLAY GOD. YOU ARE NOT GOD. YOU DIDN'T EVEN CREATE THE WORLD IN 7 DAYS.
-I am a character, that's just the way I am. I put a lot of myself into the characters I play, so if you can't handle me (or my poor excuses for humour) then you might want to reconsider.
-I happen to have the fucking mouth of a kickass motherfucking sailor, shithead.
-I'm willing to plan something out into detail, but I'm much better 'on the fly,' meaning that muses(characters) and actions tend to come out a bit better when I'm in the moment with it.
-I can do long or short replies, I tend to try to match my partner unless the thread calls for something long/short as a reply.
-Yeah I think that's it.

RULES/GUIDELINES
-Please be literate, If I can't understand what you are trying to say because of a lack of useful words, spelling or BECAUSE OF A LACK OF PROPER PUNCTUATION, GO IN THE CORNER AND RE-CONSIDER YOUR LIFE CHOICES, FRIEND. (I don't mean to yell, or repeat myself, this shit just really pisses me the fuck off.)
-No one liners, please for the love of Chuthlu.
-No god mode, control your characters and I'll control mine.
-I can dish out 3-5 paragraphs in a good rp per response, I expect the same.
-I pay a lot of attention to detail, emotions, creativity. Please at least try to do the same.
-I WILL NOT ROLEPLAY RAPE. IT'S A TRIGGER FOR ME.

CAN DO'S
-bondage (tentacle bondage is very appreciated)
-pain ~I am a masochist, as are most of my muses~
-domination/forced submission, orgasm control/denial
-dp (who doesn't love a good dp?)
-MONSTERS. MOTHERFUCKING MONSTERS.
-​

ABSOLUTELY NOTS​
-illegal shit, come on now.
-anything permanent
-blood
-needles FUCK NEEDLES MAN I CAN'T EVEN GET A FLU SHOT WITHOUT HAVING A PANIC ATTACK it's kinda sad.
-watersports
-futa - it has it's audience, I'm just not into it.

If we encounter something that I don't like, we can and will establish a safeword, either to be said ooc or by the character in clever context.

-fuck yeah examples yeah-

OOC

Ella stops and stares at the beast in front of her, awaiting it's next move, her mind racking itself for an idea of how to escape. (butternut yo.)

CLEVER CONTEXT​
Serena looked up at the winged demon who stood before her, and she blinked. "Butternut," She said monotonically, with a blank expression upon her face.

GENERAL PAIRINGS THAT I LIKE THE IDEA OF, I'm kind of a sucker for most of these.​
*Left is your character, right is mine. Ex~ You x Me.
*ratings work like you'd expect them to

-Demon x Human <3<3<3<3<3
-Demon x Slave<3<3<3
-Kidnapper x Victim<3
-Neighbour x Neighbour<3
-Master x Slave<3
-Monster x Victim<3<3<3
-Power figure x 'Normal' Girl<3<3

In Depth Plot Ideas​

~I am craving this more than anything at the moment.~
You've always been mine, more or less.​
Years ago, a young, excited couple, Daniel and Caroline, were on their last whim. They needed money. They unknowingly summoned a greater demon, the prince of the second ring of hell, Asmodeus. This demon fed off the pleasure of humans, torturing souls in the most twisted and perverted ways. The couple made a deal with him. They wanted money, lots of it. The demon gave them their demand, in exchange for their firstborn child. They agreed, the Caroline thinking she could out-smart the prince by never having any children. Knowing this, Asmodeus interfered and caused the couple to become pregnant, resulting in a beautiful baby girl. As soon as she found out, Caroline summoned an angel, Diniel, the angel who protects infants, and made a deal. His deal was that he would protect the house from any and all demons entering the property only if on the girl's 18th birthday, she would be given to him. Desperate, Caroline agreed and made the deal with the angel, and she kept her baby girl inside their home for 18 long years. Of course, Rosalynna found many ways to escape the mansion through her bedroom window and down the wall of ivy and cat's claw that grew on the house.

For this plot, I want it to start on her 18th birthday, where she sneaks out of the protection of the circle around her home just before the deal with the angels ends, making her property of Diniel. She goes to stay with a friend, since she turns 18, legally she can leave her parents. I'd like to have you, dear maybe future partner, to write the role of Asmodeus, the greater demon, finding her alone in a shop looking for an outfit for a party her friend is throwing her for her birthday. I would prefer this to go more of a romantic route, I'm a sucker for romance. Maybe he goes after her with the premise of forcing her to submit to him, but he learns a thing or two about himself from her, but in all honesty I'm open to new ideas.

Help her or keep her?

Nicole found herself wandering down a dark road, lost. In the city where she lived, what had been believed to be mythical creatures had stepped out into the public eye as real. Nicole's best friend and roommate - Paige - had received an invitation from someone she works with to a Victorian-themed costume party hosted by an anonymous man in one of the nicer vampire-owned neighborhoods. Unfortunately, Paige had a little too much to drink and called a cab home without Nicole, taking both their purses and keys, leaving her without a way home or any way to call anyone for help in a dangerous neighborhood for humans. Eventually, after deciding to brave the streets in the dark and walk home, Nicole stopped in front of a large black gate, leading into a stranger's home. She needed to get home, and walking would never get her there if she didn't know what way to go.

I'm looking for someone to play the one kept up inside that strange mansion, a vampire, or maybe something else, someone who prefers being in the attic than going out and paroozing about, watching her from the small window. She looks lost, like she needs help.

New toy? Or something more?

It's Sage's first day working for the newest, nicest, biggest hotel in the world, the Spade. Excited to be working at such a nice place, Sage found herself lost and mixed up at a VIP party. Through all the commotion, she not only unknowingly runs into the owner of the hotel himself, but she gets shoved along with the crowd to the top secret underground Poker Lounge Stage, where monthly auctions take place. These are no normal auctions, however. They're run by the world's top thrives, mob bosses, and scumbags. They sell stolen artifacts, passports, information, even identities for money. Trying to get back upstairs to alert someone of these goings on, she traps herself in the auction store room, where she accidentally breaks an expensive portrait that was supposed to be the night's biggest item. When the auctioneers find poor Sage and the ruined art, they decide to auction her off instead.

Watching her carted out onto the massive stage in a giant birdcage, shaking and terrified, the audience roars with excitement. The bits start and keep going until the stageman gasps, one hand over his ear so he can hear the direct intel clearly, and he clears his breath.

"SOLD FOR 20 MILLION TO SEAT 100!"

Sage curls into herself as she's wheeled off the stage and blindfolded. When she's able to see again, she finds herself in the penthouse suite at the top of the Spade, the owner of the hotel sitting at his desk, looking irritated.

What will he do with her?

More plots to come.

RE: Request thread because why not

Interracial Master X Slave?

Great. Also, this requires you to play a black woman, just so you know.

Oh man I'm too white. I'm a white girl, like, I'm translucent. I couldn't pull that off if I tried.

You said no futa... but do you have a male character? I'd love to RP with you...
Hrmm... Or I can dig in my stash and I can find a male character for you.. I'd have to put in some time on him though

The two main plot ideas you have posted seem interesting, I can Rp male roles. Shoot me a on if you would like to Rp with me.

ha, I thought I was the only one thinking of tentacles lately...I watch too much anime I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom