Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Leia's Bimbo/Regression Ideas (fxM/Futa)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DISCLAIMER: All characters are within BMR rules as far as age goes.... also, please note... if you can work with caging MC, I would love to do one... maybe she has to sleep in the cage at night...

Biker Slave: My character goes into a biker hangout on a dare, only does not return... I'd like this character to be as young as BMR rules permit.

The Hitchhiker: MC decides, stupidly enough, to hitchhike across country, however she doesn't quite make it...

Breakdown: MC's car breaks down on the side of a deserted road. Does her rescuer help, or whisk her away to her own personal hell?

The Tease: MC loves teasing others at a well known swingers club. How does she get taught a lesson?

Revenge: My character is an undercover cop whose cover is blown working with a mob boss. As punishment, she's transformed into no younger than a 15 year old (within BMR rules of course) again, at his mercy, yet able to remember having been older, at least at first. Possible humiliation, caging, age regression, bimbofication as well. As usual, ideas are flexible.

Sister of the Bride: After the ceremony, the younger sister of the bride is taken by the groom's brother/father/uncle, and turned into their little fucktoy

Turned Around: MC is a wannabe Domme who goes to a club hoping to learn from one of the best... however, YC has other plans, or perhaps pretends to be a slave and turns the tables

The Nightmare Ride: MC is on a cross-country train trip to go on to college, her parents able to afford to send her, but not by plane. I'm thinking she's made to share a sleeper car with a male, and once inside, starts abusing her sexually. Before they can be spotted, he has her tied and gagged so she can't say otherwise about her not wanting it. I'm also thinking she ends up getting off the train with him, willingly or not. I'm still fleshing this one out, so if you have different ideas for it I will be open to it.

I'd love to see some sort of transformation to MC, either bimbofication or age regression (within BMR limits of course), as I've been wanting to do one and other than human to furry really haven't done too many.

PREFERENCES/LIMITS: BDSM, forced servitude, caging, etc. I would prefer these to be harsh and cruel as far as treatment goes to my characters. Please PM me with ideas. I have very few limits, basically scat, f/f, and vore. Anything else pretty much goes... I'm not a big fan of watersports, but if done to humiliate my character, by all means.

ALSO, please note... I only do forums, maybe PMs, but not a big fan of PMs as most of the ones I've tried in PM got lost. Also, all my ideas have flexibility to them, they aren't set in stone as to what happens... I prefer to let it play out as it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom