Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come Play With Me (Plot & Smut plz) :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little_One

Meteorite
Please have some concrete ideas about what you like. "Open to anything" isnt sexy or helpful. I want to know what you LIKE, and I wanna do things I like.

Hi People of bluemoon, I'm looking for a roleplaying buddy, preferably someone who is open to also chatting on and IM. I like a fast progressing roleplay that we can play and have a continuous story going. Plot and characters and story are very important to me, I've been craving an actiony roleplay because I enjoy being creative and writing as well as the smutty dirty stuff. Please be invested in story-making and making something interesting with me to play. :)

For roles and settings, I like fantasy themes, stuff inspired by movies, video games, anime, lots! Perhaps a modern day setting with a fantasy-twist or something set in middle-earth, space, etc. I like alot of different stuff like vampires, aliens, secret agents, astronauts, whatever. I just dont want it to be real life. It has to have something extra to make it interesting and to build a story around.

So, I'm generally submissive but my characters fight, chase, escape, etc. so I hope you dont think it will be boring.
I'm looking for someone with a darker side as I'm a bit of a masochist and like it when cruel, dark things happen to my character. But yc should also cherish or somehow need my character to be well/not killed for some reason, so it wouldn't be like absolute torture or mistreatment. I hope that makes sense. It would be more like she doesnt think he cares for her at all and is afraid of him and he perhaps uses her weaknesses and wanting to be cared for or cared about against her, like manipulating her and tricking her into thinking he's having a sweet moment or something just to yank it away.

By the way, unless its a special circumstance I dont usually want to play more than one mainish character at a time. A few side characters to help plot move along are okay though.

Im interested in playing a story with mutants and scientists in a lab, or maybe opposing mutant factions.
Or maybe a space hostage situation, or a powerful creature finds its muse in a weaker being.
(These were ideas that were floating around in my head quite awhile ago now, so I dont really remember what my plots were, but feel free to message me if these intrigue you.)

So, if you think you have any idea or character that you think would mesh well with the rest of what I've got going on here, please dont hesitate to message me. :)

Some of my kinks and fetishes include:
pokemon
bdsm themes
toys
exotic cocks
bondage
size difference
age difference
choking
being dominated
petplay
beastie (canines/tentacles mostly)
sex toys
handcuffs
restraints of all kinds
anime costumes and lingerie
smoking
cigar play
breath play
choking
drugs (usually fantasy ones)
hypnosis
coercion and mental manipulation
anal play
cum play
cum inflation
biting
licking
hair-pulling
lots more...!

So, if you have an idea kicking around in your head lately that you think I would like to try, or would like to hear one of my ideas and think we would get along well, please send me a message. Do not reply to this thread if you expect a response.
I hope to hear from you guys :)

Hello,
Im new to this forum but have been rping for a long time. I para rp and am good with long term plots. I love romances no matter were they lead to and action as well x3
I dont have any extra messangers so we would have to do it on here.

Just updating with an idea that I have kicking around in my head
A high tech facility that houses, against their will, mutant humans with abilities and powers (I'm thinking like x-men type stuff) that the scientists try to forcibly control, harness, suppress, test, and generally mistreat the mutants. Your character would be a person of intelligence and confidence that wants to extort a certain girl there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom