Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shield's Request Thread! [MxM and MxF, all plots and kinks welcome]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeftShield

Super-Earth
So how are you today? I'm doing great! But I'd be better with a roleplay with you!

So I'm LeftShield, you can call me Lefty, Shield, LS, you can call me boo boo I don't care haha. I'm a literate roleplayer, I don't require you to be a old english poet with your writing and grammar. Just check your spelling if you need it and no t3xT $p3ach, never had anyone use that before but better to cover the bases.

I've been role playing for a long time, I think a bit over a decade. I've probably done every role someone has thought up at least once. So I really mean it, if you have a role that you want to try, as long as it doesn't involve scat play and vore, I'll probably play it. Plus I love when my partner takes initiative, so if you have a plot or a role I'd love to hear about it.

I'd also like to say to please tell me if you are going to end a role. It won't hurt my feelings I swear, I'd just rather know instead of wait on a reply. Also I'd like someone who can post at least once a day if possible, if you can't do that and still want to play with me, tell me and I'm sure we'll work something out. Also no one liners, there is no working around that, one liners provide nothing for the role. It we're both on and a smut scene comes up and you want to speed it up by doing one paragraph at a time, sounds great that's awesome. Though if I send you this 2-3 paragraph reply and you come back with 1-3 sentences, I'd probably drop the role right there. I think that people should be able to match their partner, though if your having writers block tell me. I could do something like give you another post to try to get something to work with. We're partners in this role so we should work together. The final thing to say is I like plot and I like smut. Depending on the role will determine the frequency of smut.

As for my pairings I have a few, I always play males and can be a switch on Dom or Sub though it seems most people would have me play Dom, which I don't mind. I also will do MxM or MxF, I'll always play a male because that's just how I've always RP'd. I generally lean more toward MxF pairings but if the plot is good enough and you are a good enough writer than I can really get into a MxM role
Anyway's here's some of my pairings!.​

Dragon Age
Mass Effect
Time Travel
Post Apocalyptic
Harem [would love to do this one, have never done a male with a female harem, I've only played the male harem with a female owner]
Romance plots [no plots currently but I love a good romance plot with a partner]
Any Incest pairing
Student x student
prostitute x client
teacher x student
Pokemon [there could be many different roles to this, I also would go for pokegirls]
master x slave
any supernatural being x human
royalty x servant/commoner
royalty x knight
historical elements of any sorts
superior x employee
older x younger
Housemates/Roommates
College
Co-workers
Neighbors
Summer Vacation/Spring Break
Anything Modern.
Best friend x Best friend
Assassin x Target
Employ x Bosses Daughter​

PLOTS!

The Jade Slut
Kinks: Total Submissive, Slut play, Romance, Gang bang, Anal, Oral, Lots of cum play, objectiveness, ageplay

The world turned into a much different place after the 2020 war, with virtually every country in the world bombing their land and government out of exsiestence. The surviors were quick to pick up the pieces. In the U.S. civilian armies were made and held the line of their territories. The West was divided up into the north and south, everything west of Texas was cut in two. Texas was their own metropolis, soon becoming one of the new world wonders, with skyscrapers and abundance of electricity all through out the state. To the east was a similar that with what was left of the american government taking the northern states and the south claimed by the new southern republic. The midwest was claimed as the wild, and a lawless land.

The biggest changed happened though that the world lost lots of men in the war to end them all. So much that women out numbered me 3to1 across the world. Most would think that this would mean that women would take a more prominent place in the world but the exact opposite happened. Women became little more than a way to breed and relieve stress. Over a hundred years of the world accepting this had taken place and women started to change, they seemed to be almost bred like this, born for more pleasurable sex, less stretching, bodies that easily could bear children.

The year now is 2120, the 5 colonies still hold strong and women are still considered objects to most. A man named Carter who is a colony to colony smuggler has been tasked to transfer gems from east to west. The company has rewarded Carter with their prime girl for the trip for whatever he wished. Along the trip lots will happen and he starts to see her as more of a object.

This story will need someone that is OK with all of the kinks listed above and is OK with total submissivness and playing a slutty character. Preferibly multiple women as well. You'll primarly be playing the prime girl but others may show up in the story as almost a "side quest" of sorts. I will also be playing multiple character, many of them.

The Dragon Princess
kinks:powerful and sexual female, master/servant themes, magic, fantasy, adventure quest, love development Optional: impregnation, dragon riding, dragon sex

There was once a magical place known as the Kingdom of the Dragons, but despite the names the dragons had all disappeared. The kingdom's prophecy foretold the coming of a sorceress who would bring back the dragons and lead the lands to rule all the continent. The kingdom is conquered by an enemy nation, the king there fearing the coming of the sorceress issues a ban on all forms of magic. Thus follows a dark age of witch trials.

But one day, a young woman in the village discovers she has powers. She is whisked in secret to the Palace of the Dragon, where a secret order proclaims her the sorceress of prophecy. She must remain hidden from the enemy king until the dragons are found, and thus a knight loyal to the order swears to protect her on her quest. The two will travel together in disguise to seek out the dragons.

The nature of sorcery and an untrained sorceress prove to be a nuisance to them, however. Her magic is fueled by lust and she cannot control the urge to feed it yet. Though she tries not to challenge the knight's vows of chastity, her magic keeps taking control and turning the otherwise chaste woman into a devious seductress that is getting harder and harder for the knight to deny.

--------------

These are currently the only plots I have thought out but I'm also open to plots you may have in mind. I'm a very open person and have found that there is very little I will say no to so if you have some crazy fantasy, some obscure kink, or anything of the sort, hit me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom