Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Demon Queen's Angel (Krystal x Omako)

With another snap, a few jets in the hot tub sprang to life, foaming up the water as two formed behind her back to massage her with the current. "What is a hot tub without them?" He questioned jokingly, getting in beside her to enjoy some relaxation. "If you fall asleep, just leave it to me to take you to bed. Wouldn't want you getting light headed sleeping in here too long."

Krystal made a happy face as the jets appeared behind her back. "True, it'd just be a tub." She said with a chuckle, before She smiled again, secretly imagining the strong demon carrying her bridal style to her room. Kind of romantic. She cuddled into him as she relaxed, letting the water slowly lull her. She soon fell asleep, sort of resting in roreck's arms. She still hsd no idea how he felt, though She often found herself day dreaming of kissing him.

Roreck just enjoyed her company and the feel of her soft skin lying against his body, before noticing she'd dozed off against him. Lifting her into his lap, he let her get a bit deeper into her comfortable sleep so he didn't disturb her as they climbed out. Laying her down, he wrapped her in a towel and dispelled the hot tub. Lifting her, still wrapped in the towel like a wrap or blanket, he brought her to her room and laid her onto the mattress to tuck her in to sleep properly for the evening.

Krystal didn't stir the entire time he held her, sound asleep and comfortable. When he laid her down, She shivered, getting up in her sleep and quickly changing out of the bathing suit and into some comfy pajamas. She laid back down, but still shivered, trying to curl the thick comforter into a burito around her, but to no avail. She whined a bit in her sleep, before She sighed. "Roreck. I'm cold. Sleep wif me?" She asked innocently in a half awake sleepy fog, still trying to get warm, but shaking like a leaf. She knew he likely could change with a snap of his fingers.

Hearing her little whimper, Roreck couldn't possibly just leave her here shivering. Pulling the blanket from being wrapped so he could crawl under, he snapped himself into some more comfortable sleeping wear and climbed into bed with her, letting her snuggle into his form for warmth. "As you wish, my lady." He gave her a little kiss on the forehead as he let her get comfortable again.

Krystal's whimpering stopped as he got into bed with her, and She snuggled into him, a small plush that looked like an anime version of Blake appearing in her hand. She had had that push since they went to the big e, having found a vendor that could make them in a few hours. She had asked them to give him black wings, because it just seemed to fit her boyfriend, who had been standing next to her at the time. She smiled at the memory, falling asleep soundly and comfortably, cuddling close to roreck.

Roreck slept soundly beside her as she clutched the little plushie in her hands, listening to her breath as he tried, and ultimately failed, to stay awake himself so he could leave for duties, but ultimately he dozed off and began to fall asleep as well, holding her close as her head lay against his chest.

Krystal snuggled into him innocently as she slept, her free hand wrapping around his waist so he couldn't leave. She could never stomach sleeping alone, especially after the accident, even though She knew her boyfriend was completely fine. "You have to stay, pitch. Queen orders you stay. Don't like sleeping alone." She admitted groggily as She felt him move restlessly. She wanted him all to herself for awhile longer, and was pleased when he fell asleep too. She could somehow sense it in her own sleep.

"As per your orders, milady." He held her against his frame and simply resigned himself to sleeping with her. He couldn't disobey her orders, not that he would want to anyway. He simply enjoyed being in her presence as he began to fall asleep against the pillow. He began to think of how he might be allowed to have her.

Krystal smiled happily in her sleep. "Good." She said simply, kissing his cheek in her sleep and snuggling into him. She was glad to have someone to sleep with, seeing as She had nightmares when She slept alone. Her dreams were peacefultimate but confusing, seeing herself making out wIth roreck was both arousing and worrisome. She was supposed to only love Blake, right?

Blake, meanwhile continued discussing the matters the angels seemed so concerned with, namely souls escaping Hell to Heaven in the absence of their king. If matters continued, they would have to enter negotiations to place one of their own in control. Knowing already that Krystal was given and deserved that throne, he argued to have any decision of the sort delayed, though his authority as an Arch Angel would only work for so long.

Roreck, meanwhile, awoke several hours later that night as he had to resume his duties in the manor.

Krystal pouted slightly as She felt him get out of bed. "But roreck.... I don't wanna sleep alone!" She almost whined, shivering a bit in his absence. He was very warm and comfortable, just like Blake. She missed Blake, but roreck was good for cuddles too. In both their arms, She felt safe and protected.

Another arch angel spoke to everyone, what seemed to be one of the higher up. "It has come to my attention that a new queen will be crowned very soon. One by the name of Krystal Kobayashi. She's you're girlfriend, is she not, Blake?" The angel asked, and it was none other than Michael himself, likely trying to stir up trouble. He didn't much like Blake. Not that anyone knew why but him.

Roreck patted her head, snapping his fingers to poof in a second teddy bear for her to snuggle with. "I don't want to leave you either, but my duties are needed as well. If anything goes wrong, I can hear you and be here immediately." He gave her a kiss on the forehead and tucked her back into the bed.

"What is the relevance of that fact, Michael? The important thing is that she is the daughter of their previous ruler and will set their politics in order immediately." Blake didn't like the nosy angel's behavior.

Krystal snuggled the two plushes and smiled slightly, though there was a sadness to it. "Okay, roreck. Just come back when you're done. And turn up the heat in here. I'm freezing!" She said, a small shiver could be seen as She snuggled into the big plush blue comforter, smiling again as he tucked her in and kissed her head. She would miss him, but she'd be okay.

Michael scoffed at Blake. "Dating someone other than another angel is against the rules. I could have you stopped of your title because of that." He said, before he nodded at Blake. "You just better hope She does, or there will be war." He said, looking annnoyed.

"Odd no one saw fit to inform me of that before this whole matter got underway. And last I checked, you don't exactly outrank me to the point you could strip my title. If I were you, I'd worry less about exploiting someone else's potential failures, and go about seeing you have none of your own." Blake refused to take shit from a snot like Michael, having been an angel for just a day in these meetings and already remembering what it was like to hate someone.

Michael snorted. He though Blake was a little prick and didn't want him in the seat hHoffman power he possessed. He didn't think Blake deserved it, though he clearly showed it.

It was now a month later Krystal time, and She was getting ready for Blake's homecoming with roreck's help. She had asked him to bake some cookies, seeing as he was just so good at it. Krystal was setting up their bedroom at the penthouse romantically, so very excited. She hadn't seen her love in a moth, and was in some serious need of cuddles and some sexy time. The hadn't hadhad it since before he died. And becabecame an arc angel.

It was a few days later in the meeting's time, and Blake was looking forward to returning to Krystal's side for now. The meeting had really gotten on his nerves, constantly shooting down Michael's idiotic suggestions of starting a war. Blake only hoped if the council listened that Michael could put his money where his mouth was, see how long the little shit lasted on the front lines. Putting those thoughts aside, he entered the great hall and waited for Krystal to come out and get him.

Krystal appeared a few minutes later, his favorite dark blue dress on, and underneath, some special secrets from Victoria She just bought for the occasion. She was excited for his homecoming, and most ran to him when She saw him. "Hey lover boy." She whispered in his ear, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him. Afterwards, She grinned at him, taking his bigger hand in her smaller one, and popping them to the penthouse, where it was now only the two of them. Roreck had had to return to his duties. The smell of fetch molasses cookies and gingerbread wafted through the apartment, and She left him in the living room only for a moment. "Red or white, loverboy?" She asked, smiling at him through the large window in the kitchen.

Blake was happy to return to Krystal's side as he had a seat in the penthouse she'd prepared for the two of them to be together. "Red would be nice, honey." He smiled as he responded. Enjoying the scent, he reached out to receive his glass. "You still look better in that dress than the model who sold it." He complimented her, taking a little drink. Much as he liked the covering and wrapping, he was most eager to see the present inside. "So, have you missed me as much as I have you?" He asked her as he took another sip.

"Red it is, my loverboy." She said with a smile, coming back in with two glasses of red wine, giggling a little at the compliment; smiling at him. He was alalways so sweet to her. She sat next to him, sipping her wine, enjoying it's sweet taste. Krystal kissed his cheek softly, flipping on some of their favorite romantic jazz mumusic from the 40's. She was very ecclectic in what types of musicmshe listened to, preferring it that way. She smirked at him. "I think so, seeing as what was only days for you, was a month for me, my sexy lover boy." She said, giving him a sweet and sensual kiss on the lips.

"Well, for me, it's not a matter of days or months. It's the fact I had to be away from you at all." He said back, returning her kiss her pulling her against his shoulder as they listened to the music and continued to drink a little. "Still, if I have to be away, I can always look forward to the welcome back committee from you." He rubbed her shoulder as he admired her figure in that dress a little bit more.

Krystal smiled, cuddling into him. She had missed him so much it had hurt, hut she had become so close with roreck over the past month. She now had two men who held her heart, but blake was top. "It is very hard to be away from you, iubesc. Though i admit, i havenbecome closer to roreck. You probablybdon't like him much though, huh?" She asked, simply curious. Ifbhe could love her, why couldn't he be friends with roreck as well?

Blake looked at her a bit quizzically while she talked of Roreck. He nodded, giving her a kiss. "If you enjoy his company, I can learn to like him a bit." Holding her in his lap, he tickled her sides, teasing her a bit. "Why, were you a naughty girl while I was gone?" Pulling her close, he rubbed his hands along her back as he teased her about fantasy naughtiness she might've been involved with in his absence. "Will I have to give you a little spanking for it?" He continued to whisper in her ear as he tickled her.

Krystal giggled asbhe tickled her sides, giving him a kiss. "No, i've been good. Mostly i just did things for the coronation and such. So many people to invite and meet. I did get to spend more time with papa though. He's been teaching me about that world and how I should govern it. Theybseem to like me, sobthat's good." She said, snuggling close, playing with his shirt as she kissed at his neck. It was nice to be with him again.

Pulling her into his chest, he gave her a rub on the head as she played a bit with him. "I'm glad Roreck's been treating you right. If all goes well, my girlfriend'll be queen of the underworld. Or maybe..." He thought over a bit, but decided that thought was better reserved for another time.

Back
Top Bottom