Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Demon Queen's Angel (Krystal x Omako)

Krystal nodded. "humans are a strange brood, for sure. Its hard to be one, when you're not." she admitted, chuckling a little. it had been hard to pretend she wasn't different, though she didn't know she was until just recently. she smiled as he kissed her head, and she leaned in closer to him. "you are very comfortable. I have to admit though, I feel like we share a connection, don't you, roreck? I can't explain it. Its strong though." She admitted, kissing his cheek back.

"I can share your curiosity for the species, I must say." He listened to her admission of comfort. "Well, I certainly enjoy your connection, and I do feel very content in your presence as well. I only hope whatever woman I may eventually court is half as charming as you." He smiled, wishing only that she had been single when he found her.

Krystal nodded. "Yes, they are quite an interesting species." She admitted, smiling a little. She was glad that he liked her. She'd be sad if he didn't. "I like you a lot, Roreck. I don't really want to share." She admitted, blushing brightly, and smiling at him. She truthfully didn't want him to court anyone but her, even though she was with Blake. She loved them both so much.

"I'm flattered milady, but so long as you have Blake, would I be yours to say that of?" He smiled back, chuckling a bit and knowing she didn't mean anything too bad by her words. He was glad she enjoyed his company. The servants returned with a tray, setting the steak she'd requested on a plate, along with some potatoes and green beans. "If you need anything else, we're here to serve."

Krystal chuckled. "Even in human cultures there is a such thing as polygamy. I have always been intruiged by the idea. I like the idea of having both you and Blake." She admitted innocently, smiling softly. She smiled again as the servants came in with her meal. "'Yeas, thank you quite kindly. Next time though, asparagus instead please? I don't like green beans unless they're in a stir Fry. Also, I would like a very large glass of fruit punch." She said with a smile, thanking the servants again and tipping them with some cookies she'd baked the day before. Krystal was very adept at using matter manipulation, even though she'd only learned recently.

"Of course. We'll change that right away." One took the plate of beans to go make the switch, while the other demonstrated a little matter warping herself as she produced a pitcher of fruit punch and poured a glass for her Queen. "Well, while not unprecedented down here, how would Blake even take to that? Like you, he grew up as a part of human culture, and if there's one thing we demons learn quickly about humans, good or bad, they don't like to share their loved one." Truthfully, while a bit more open to the idea, Roreck wasn't the most eager to share her if he could have the choice.

Krystal smiled at the servants. "Thank you. I would have probably ate them, but I just don't particularly like them. As long as their fresh cooked, and not wax beans, I don't have a problem with them." She admitted, sipping her glass of fruit punch. It tasted great. She looked to roreck. "I'm really not sure what he'd say. He's never been against polygamy, but he can get fairly jealous." She admitted, sighing a little. She was a queen, couldn't she be selfish once? She cuddled into roreck as she happily ate her steak, savoring its taste. "Cooked to perfection." She admitted with a grin, sampling the smooth creamy mashed potatoes.

"It's no trouble. As the mistress, our job is not done if your wishes are not met to the letter." The second maid bowed and refilled the cup while Krystal cut her steak, while the other returned with the asparagus. Walking away, they left her alone with Roreck, who let her enjoy her lunch to the fullest. "Well, I guess it would be a matter of waiting and seeing." Roreck had a hard time believing it. He'd observed her the night of Blake's death, she'd been a miserable and crying shell of herself, so wracked with grief. How could he possibly work into the same relationship with her in so short a time.

Krystal smiled softly. "In any case, thank-you." She said, smiling again as the other servant came back with her asparagus, which She could smell was buttered to perfection. This made her smile again as She cuddled into Roreck, eating her steak and asparagus happily. "Yes, I do believe we will." She said with a smile, kissing his cheek. She knew something was up with him.

"In the interim, I am available and at your command, Mistress." He smiled, having a small snack brought in for him as well, consisting of a glass of wine and some chips. He let Krystal continue eating. "What would you like to see next? We have a pool and spa, an amphitheater for shows and music, and the gardens to walk about."

Krystal smiled. "Thank you, Roreck. I appreciate it." She said softly, taking another bite of her steak and smiling happily. It tasted so good. She didn't know why, but She had been crazy ingredients steak like nobody's business lately. She thought it over, then smiled. "I'd like to see the pool. Test out my new bikini." She said with a smile, before She added. "You've gotta put on a suit too. I hate swimming alone." She added, smirking at him.

"Very well, the maids will give you directions while I go to my chambers to get my swimwear." He bowed and stood from the couch, walking out of the room towards his room to grab a pair of swim shorts and a more relaxed shirt, then headed out to prepare some pool chairs and towels before Krystal finished changing and came to join them.

Krystal smiled at time him, kissing his cheek before he got up to leave. "Okay roreck." She said with a small smile, going to her chamber to get her Bikini on, and grab her favorite sailor moon beach towel. She quickly put it on, then stepped out to the pool, which was luckily very close to her rooms. "Hey roreck." She said happily as she ste her towel down on a lounge chair, and took her red flip flops off. Next to go was her simple black terry cloth cover up, finally revealing her bikini. She grinned at roreck, kissing his cheek before going to sit at the edge of the giant tiled pool. "Ready to get wet, roreck? You don't have to wear a shirt." She said innocently, though She smirked mischievously.

Roreck did his best to remain composed as she came out, revealing her less than modest swimwear. Trying to avoid staring, Roreck removed his shirt and dove into the pool. "Maybe not to swim, but it is common courtesy to wear while walking here from my room." He swam about just getting a feel for the water while letting Krystal kick her feet back and forth for a little on the edge.

Krystal chuckled, kicking her feet a little before She got up and dove off the ten foot high diving board. She came up for air only a few feet from roreck, hair now sopping wet, and floating around her like a skirt. "Yes, I suppose you're right." She said with a smile, floating around happily in the clear torquiose water, sighing happily. Krystal loved swimming, and was on the swim team, drama club, and choir in high-school.

As Krystal emerged, Roreck moved a bit, trying to make sure he didn't get tangled in her long hair. "So, how's the water? We'll have to look into sorting out matters for your life in the human realm while you're here." even in the pool, he was intent on making sure he got all their work done.

Krystal sighed happily. "The water's great Roreck. Hmm, what kind of things do you mean? I thought I was able to come and go as I like?" She admitted, looking a birthday confused, though She smiled, letting the 80 degree water wash over her.

"Oh, just making sure no one's too worried about where you are. If nothing else, we should probably make sure your mother knows where you'll be, even before your father's ritual is complete." He spoke still treading water and floating about. Not quite matching his attempt to sound like he was focused on his duty while speaking, but rather relaxing alongside her in the water.

Krystal nodded and smiled. "That makes sense. Though, most people that know me know that when I'm sad, I run. Doesn't matter where." She explained, relaxing in the water. This was nice, just the two of them. She liked roreck a lot. he was such a nice guy. She wondered what Blake thought of him. She knew She liked him.

"Well, that might explain why you're missing for a while, but unless they think you're always sad, which I'd certainly hope not, it would be a good idea for them to know you plan to be away at least." He kept speaking, glad to enjoy her company here after overseeing her life for so long in her father's stead.

Krystal smiled. "Yeah, that's true. Why don't we tell people I'm on a cruise. People love cruises." She said with a chuckle, happy to be relaxing with roreck. There was something so calming about being with him. He made her feel safe and loved. She floated around, wondering about Blake's meeting, and hoping he was Okay.

"That would be perfect. Time away from home to try and get your spirits back up after your tragic loss." He said the last part with a bit of joking melancholy, given they both knew she had in fact lost nothing in particular with Blake's revival. He swam beside her as he admired her pretty face. "Do you need anything else, milady?"

Blake, meanwhile, had entered the Angel's hall to begin the conference.

Krystal smiled. "Yes I agree. I think that's a perfect excuse." She admitted, chuckling as She swam about, simply enjoying the water. It was soothing to her with its warm temperature, and it's soft color changing lights. She looked to be thinking about something, then smiled. "Do we have a hot tub, roreck? I do so love those." She asked, thinking about the hot tub She had at her mansion on earth. It always relaxed her down until She was practically jelly.

"Of course we could have one. Installing one in your mansion was actually your father's idea, as a little way to make it feel more like home." He stepped out of the water, standing next to the pool and giving a snap as part of it rose up and grew another wall. The water immediately began to steam a bit to signify its quick temperature rise. Roreck waited a bit before testing the water, not wanting to induce any kind of shock from dipping into hot water that quickly.

Krystal smiled and watched as he sNapper his fingers and the palace bent to his will. It was awesome and kind of sexy at the same time. "It was certainly a good idea. After sitting in that tub at home? I sleep like a baby." She admitted, chuckling a bit. She got out of the pool after roreck did, not waiting to long before She put a toe into the hot tub. "Oh, very nice. How about bubbles?" She asked, getting fully into the tub, and sighing in happy relief. Her back had been hurting her lately, and this was helping for sure.

Back
Top Bottom