Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Demon Queen's Angel (Krystal x Omako)

"Of course, come with me. Unfortunately, the archives where his Grimoires are stored are off-limits to all but the highest of our authorities. I trust your friend will be okay left alone?" he looked to Blake, internally glad to have a moment alone with Mistress Krystal. "Perhaps we could, if we had a body for him to return to. Shall we then?" He took Krystal by hand and led her deep into the halls of the palace, passing by some guards as he came to a book. "This is your father's book. Simply focus on your desire and he will appear."

Krystal gave Blake a kiss before she followed Roreck away, a silent "I'll be okay" said between them. She knew Blake didn't quite trust roreck. She did though. She somehow sensed that roreck never meant her harm, and would rather die than see her hurt. "could we create a body for him? Make his own body?" She asked, curious. She wanted her father back. She followed roreck though the castle, nervous energy all through her. This was exciting. When they arrived in the room, she fingered the pages of the book almost lovingly, focusing on what she wanted like roreck had said. "Papa..." she breathed out softly, looking to the spirit in front of her, reaching out tentatively. What would he think of her now?

As she focused, the mist began to take form, shaping into a large, commanding, and regal looking male figure. "Krystal, my dear child. It's so good to see you again, though I apologize it had to be under circumstances like these." He floated down to stand next to her, placing a hand upon her face. "You grew into such a beautiful young woman. Your mother did wonderfully raising you alone, I only wish I could've been with you more." His face showed a genuine sorrow and apology." Roreck smiled himself at the reunion. "It would take days to create the body, and days more to complete the ritual for him to inhabit it. Though not impossible, what we need is time." He looked to her father as well, almost as if seeking approval as his daughter's adviser, among other things.

Krystal smiled a little as she saw her father, leaning into his touch a little. She looked at him. "Thank you papa. I'm glad I can see you though." She said softly, smiling still she looked at roreck a moment. "So it is possible? Brilliant. We should work on that roreck. Make a note." She said to her advisor, looking hopeful. She knew her mother really missed him, and still loved him so deeply. "Mama misses you a lot, papa. I wish that you could meet my boyfriend, too. You'd like him, I think. Though, he's an archangel. He's the archangel of death. He wasn't an angel when I fell for him though. He saved my life, then died." She explained it all, hoping that her father would approve.

Her father chuckled a bit at how she was trying hastily to explain everything about her relationship. "Maybe if your plans work out I could go to visit her. If you're on the throne, then I'm not bound to the court." He kissed her head. "I don't mind what he is as long as he makes you happy. Truth be told, an Angel of death is the closest to our position and probably one of the most approvable types." He remembered it was much more abnormal for him to fall in love with a human woman, yet here stood his darling daughter Krystal. "I cannot leave these chambers so long as my soul is bound to the Grimoire, but you can come here any time you wish to see me." He informed his daughter.

"Milady, I will have the matter investigated and tended to post-haste." Roreck noted her request to arrange a ritual for her father, elated to see her so happy with her father again.

Krystal nodded. "I'm sure she would like that. She misses you a great deal. She, though I think is likely a half demon because I am not a half demon, I don't think she realized who you really were. She loves you a lot. You could stay with her this time, maybe." She said it more like a question before more jumbled words came though as she explained about Blake before she smiled widely. "Well, that's a relief." She said simply on the matter of Blake, before she smiled again. I'm sure you'd like him. He's very kind." She admitted, before nodding at roreck approvingly. Then she asked something. "If we're real, then other legends must be true too, right? Is Anubis one of them?" She asked her father, eyes lighting up at the idea of meeting the great Jekyll. She had always adored Anubis, ever since she was a child. Somehow she just click with him.

"The one humans came to know as Anubis is indeed among our courts. If you'd like, perhaps Roreck could introduce you." Her father smiled, having a seat beside his book as they continued to speak. "I'm not entirely sure what I could do should I regain my body. It would be nice to settle down with your mother again, like I always hoped to." Roreck approached Krystal, waiting for her next command, be it to arrange the ritual or take her to another meeting.

Krystal grinned widely. "Brilliant. I'd love to meet him." She said excitedly, wondering if he truly was furry, or simply had a head of a jekyl. Either would be equally amazing. She nodded at her father's next comment. "Mama would like that. She pines for you. I can see it in her eyes. We shall get you a body, papa." She said, smiling at him softly. She was elated at all this. Her powers, her position, the prospect of having her father. This was all so exciting for the demon princess. She smiled at roreck. "Please set up the meeting, roreck, then go and fetch Blake, and lastly, start the prep on the rituals." She said in a regal tone, though she grinned. She was already liking this.

"Very well. I shall have the delegates meet us alongside Anubis so you can announce the plan officially." He had a few vassals send word to various parts of the palace, while allowing her to finish any conversation she wished to with her father. "I do suggest we return to Master Blake. Who knows how long he has been by himself at this point, in a rather unfamiliar palace."

Krystal nodded. "Very good roreck. I appreciate it." She said with a smile, giving his cheek a kiss affectinately. She really liked roreck. She wondered how he became her adviser. "Papa, where did you find roreck? I like him." She admitted, curious in her movements. She wanted to know. When roreck spoke, she nodded. "Okay. I'm sure he's probably just reading. Blake loves books." she admitted, smiling a little.

As Roreck walked out to wait for her to exit, he touched his cheek where he'd been kissed, smiling at the small blessing his Queen had granted him. Her father looked at her and smiled. "Roreck was actually a child around your age, at least compared to demons. He might not look it, but he's almost a century old. He was raised in this palace and took the duty of being what humans would call your guardian angel. He came in disguise, but those men in suits that always oversaw things like your insurance or any legal problems, those were his doing.

Krystal nodded. "Ah, I see. That actually makes a lot of sense. He seems like he'd make a good lawyer type. I like him a lot though. He's a sweet guy." She said with a smile, giving her father a kiss on the head and a hug. Oddly, though he was transparent, she could touch him. "Bye papa. I'll come back later." She said softly, exiting the room to see roreck. "Let's get back to Blake then, pitch." She said, using the nickname, and giving his cheek another kiss.

As a spirit, it was by her father's choice that he could be touched or not. He smiled as his daughter kissed him and left the room, waving before fading back into the tome. Roreck bowed as Krystal came out to join him. "I've arranged for him to meet us in the ante-chamber, along with the personnel for your father's resurrection ritual. He led her to the room in question.

Blake, back in the library, was approached by two demons, who directed him to follow them for a meeting. He didn't understand why his presence was important for an underworld meeting, but regardless, he thought better than to argue as he followed there. He arrived, seeing Krystal enter and heading over to her as others entered the room.

Krystal nodded. "Alright then pitch. Show me the way." She said with an affectionate smile, kissing his cheek again. She liked seeing that slight blush on his cheeks. It was cute.

When Krystal saw Blake, she walked over to him, giving him a light kiss and cuddling into him. She smiled at everyone. "Well, everyone, I have called you here because I want to propose something. My father's soul is preserved in the grimiores, but I'd like to bring him back. Give him a body. What do you all say?" She asked, wanting everyone's opinion. Krystal was all for democracy.

There was a little discussion, though everyone seemed to approve of the idea at least. "Your father was one of our greatest leaders. There is no doubt that we would all be in agreement to bring him back. We will simply need to assign our sorcerers to the task immediately. Simply leave the matter to us." Roreck smiled, giving Krystal a little kiss on the cheek. "Congratulations, my mistress." Blake looked a bit jealously at her, then pulled her in to cuddle. "You'll finally get to really know your Papa. Isn't that great?" He asked her.

Krystal nodded and grinned widely. "I appreciate that. You have all been so nice to me. I would like to know you all." She said with a smile, blushing a little as roreck kissed her cheek. True, she had done it to him, but, not in front of court. She leaned into Blake as he pulled her into his arms, giving his lips a light kiss. Just a simple gesture to say "I love you." She grinned, sighing happily. "Yes, it is amazing. I've always wanted to know him, and now I can." She said, snuggling into Blake. She had no idea of Roreck's feelings.

Roreck smiled respectfully from beside her, glad she was happy and only wishing maybe that could be his joy to share in. Blake, meanwhile, gave her a little kiss on the head as was characteristic of their relationship, when he heard something in his thoughts. He looked to her eyes. "Krystal, I'm needed for some meeting amongst the angels. It might be a few hours or a few days. Will you be alright here?" Roreck saw his chance, stepping forward. "I assure you, Master Blake, Hell itself would collapse before I would allow anything to befall Mistress Krystal. She will be fine."

Krystal frowned slightly, but nodded. "Okay, Blake. You go. I'll be fine." She said softly, kissing him lovingly before pulling away from him. She knew he had a big job to do as an arch angel. She smiled softly. "Be safe too, loverboy." She whispered in his ear before pulling away completely. She leaned into roreck slightly, as comfort more than anything. She really liked him, but she didn't see him as a lover quite yet. Things were bound to change though, with Blake being gone, and roreck having time to tell her how he feels.

Blake left, knowing exactly what they'd probably discuss and what he had to say when he came back. Kissing Krystal back, he walked out of the halls and flew up and into the heavens. Roreck, meanwhile, sat beside his mistress. "So, what can I interest you in trying next, milady? Would you like to see the pool, have some dinner, or perhaps some entertainment?" Roreck suggested various things they would actually be able to do together, allow him to get them both better acquainted.

Krystal watched blake go, sighing a little. She wished she could have more time with him. She smiled a little at Roreck, looking contemplative. "Hmm, I'm not sure. Perhaps some dinner? I have a huge craving for steak. preferably with no bones and lots of fat. Medium rare please." Shee said, smiling at him as she watched the dignitaries go to make the preparations for her father's ritual, leaving them alone. She relaxed on a nearby couch, yawning a little. She was actually quite tired, and wished simply for cuddles, but she wasn't sure how roreck would react to that. "Pitch, did you always want to be a gaurdian? What made you become mine?" She asked, simply curious.

Roreck had a seat beside her as the servants were sent to prepare her dinner request. As she relaxed, he let her lean on him to cuddle a bit. "Well, I respected your father greatly growing up, and attended to many of his services during his visits. I admit I found you quite endearing as you grew up, and you looked like you were growing into such a beautiful young woman as you matured. I just felt as if I simply had to protect your happiness if your father could not." He poured his motivation out to her.

Krystal smiled softly, stroking roreck's cheek as she snuggled into him. "That's so noble of you." She said softly, giving him a small kiss on the cheek. She snuggled into him, needing the comfort. She knew he was a good man, from the moment he darkened her doorway. She looked up at him. "Roreck, do you think the other demons will like me? I mean, I am a bit unorthodox, dating an angel and all. But you know, If Blake hadn't of come back? I think that I would ask you to be mine. I like you a lot." She admitted with a soft blush, smiling lightly. She had no idea how roreck felt.

"You're a kind and just young woman and daughter of our last esteemed king. People will be more than accepting of your decisions, I'm sure." He tried to look dignified despite a bit of blush being evident on his cheeks. "Dating an angel may not be what we'd call normal, but we're more than familiar with unorthodox individuals down here. Dating someone you love is not that abnormal." He simply nodded and gave a simple "thank you" as she said she might've chosen him, only more envious of Blake on the inside now. "Make sure that Blake knows. Becoming an angel was not his greatest blessing, but it was being allowed to see you again."

Krystal nodded, though she looked unsure still. "I really hope they like me, pitch. I have such issues when people dislike me. It makes me feel small. I don't want to be small anymore." She said with a soft smile, content to be snuggled into his arms. She could feel some kind of connection between her send roreck,, but she didn't know what. The pretty woman had no idea of the demon's feelings for her. She nodded. "I will tell him, but I hope he doesn't feel jealous. I mean, I love him, I couldn't cheat or anything like that." She said, though she stayed snuggled in rorec'k arms, giving his cheek a quick peck. She didn't realize her feelings for Roreck yet.

"Well, humans value things in small quantities, because they're more unique and valuable. But I know you'll grow to be an even greater Queen than any of your predecessors." As Krystal continued to snuggle into his arms, Roreck stroked her arm and her back, enjoying feeling her so close to him. In a bit of an impulsive moment, he gave her a little kiss on the forehead. Nothing much more intimate than her cheek peck, but more than any servant would give and still call professional.

Back
Top Bottom