Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Caldwell's Academy of Magical Talents and Draconic Arts

Status
Not open for further replies.
A touch of irritation touched Ash as his drugs were whisked away but that's exactly what he had been expecting to happen. He looked over the dragon as Violetta went to welcome the new students. "Blizzard huh? Funny name for a narc." Ash smirked as the dragon stayed close. "You're okay with me." Nonchalantly Ash turned around to get a good look at the new arrivals. "Seems to be raining beautiful women today Blizz." His aura had become warm, enticing any nearby entities to approach.

It didn't take long until the aura had taken it's toll on the nearby dragon. Blizzard flew up and rested itself on the porch's guard railing next to Ash. The teen reached up and lightly scratched the beast's head. "She's definitely fun to mess with." Despite choosing to stay on the porch Ash did make an effort to welcome them by giving them a small wave. He felt the last thing they needed right now was to be crowded around.

Instead he decided to make his way over the wet teacher who had just been magically dried off. Blizzard followed closely, having taken a liking to Ash's aura. "Hey Timberlake. What the hell's your problem?" The comment was intentionally confrontational as Ash hadn't taken too kindly to the professor's tone.

Lady Violetta walked out to the Fall where she greeted the newcomer.

"Welcome to Caldwell's Academy of Magical Talents and Draconic Arts. My name is Lady Violetta. I will be your Head Mistress here. May I have your name and tell me if you are hurt anywhere, please." she spoke to the new girl.

"Excuse me M'am. My name is Roisin and I am not hurt at all. Where am I and why am I here?" Roisin asked.

"You have arrived at Caldwell's Academy of Magical Talents and Draconic Arts. Did you not touch a picture with a castle like this one?" Lady Violetta asked.

"I am not sure but there was one at the back of a pile of pictures. It was all dusty and dirty in the orphanage's attic. I wanted a picture for my room for my birthday." Roisin spoke as she began to look about for her satchel which she picked up.
"That would explain how I got her but why me?"

"I will cover that in Orientation. Now please follow me to the porch. We have much to do and the clouds are gathering. Soon we will be leaving the Milky Way and entering the Bridge Mix." Lady Violetta spoke as she turned and walked towards the porch.

I will place this map and others on the first post of the RP so that everyone can find them. Please note that you CAN NOT SEE ANYTHING THAT IS NOT ON THE MAPS! i HAVE THIS SET UP THIS WAY BECAUSE I HAVE SPECIFIC PLOT LINES THAT I WANT TO ACCOMPLISH. IF YOU HAVE READ THIS, PLEASE POST AT THE END OF THE POST 'I UNDERSTAND AND OBEY'.

FEEL FREE TO MAKE SIDE PLOTS BUT REMEMBER THAT THIS IS AN ACADEMY RP. THERE ARE MANY CHANCES OF 'MISHAPS' OCCURRING SINCE YOU ARE NEW TO MAGIC. PLEASE HAVE FUN AS WELL!

In his clothes were dried, Ezio was almost relieved enough to apologize. Anyone with a sense of common decency would KNOW that Ezio should have apologized anyway, as his sneering towards the newcomers was uncalled for. Ezio, however, was all about himself and how he felt in the moment, and had a hard time with separating his own feelings away from proper behavior. His own problems had to be gone in order for him to even be decent. The problem could be as simple as too much sun in his eyes. Even simple things could trip his 'bitch switch'.

Ash's statement sent Ezio from 'decent' back to 'bitch' in no more than the duration of a few silent moments. "What's my problem? Oh, forgive me! How rude of me! How dare I not get twinkly-eyed upon meeting the sprogs?" He didn't really sound any differently from when he was first addressing the students so rudely, but he was boiling over in more anger internally than he had felt in a long time.

"My problem, is this damn boot camp of a place and you little precious darlings." Ezio assumed that Violetta was now out of earshot, so he figured that he could say whatever and not have to deal with her. "Here's the deal. I hate kids. You have big heads and horrendous temperaments, and what's worse this barren wasteland of a planet has nothing on it. I wasn't supposed to spend my life surrounded by cotton and children, it's a pointless existence. Forgive me if teaching, enforced sobriety and rashes aren't my cup of tea."

The amount of needless spite radiating from the man was of proportions that indicated serious issues. His cigarette was put out and he got wet, it was not really deep enough to excuse all of that anger. Before he was bitching about having to go to a simple orientation, relevant to his job at the school as well. Ezio had a LOT of things going on internally, and little things, like, everyday life at his job, were enough to send him over the edge. One pointed statement in reply to Ezio's own rudeness, were enough to have him declare how he hated youth and his job...

He was frustrated. He was deprived of his vices, his coping mechanisms. Lashing out was basically a way of freaking out. He was not in control and doing exactly what he wanted to do and Ash was simply a convenient target for his frustration.

Lady Violetta's hearing was good but at the moment she was concentrating on how to get Ezio to act like a mature adult and not his spoiled bratty self.

She projected a warning to Ezio's mind
*You had better behave like a mature adult instead of your normal bratty self. If you do not, you will have some ill consequences*

"Everyone please follow me to the Lecture Hall. We shall start our Orientation and I will hand out new Equipment to everyone. As you can see each section is partitioned off so that your pets can't find their way out of the building. This is particularly important since the Deluge will soon be here. The first area is the Offices and Infirmary. Now that we are starting to move away from Earth's pull, all of the security systems are automatically on. To enter each area hold up your right hand. The Castle is Sentient which means that it can sense and feel things. Please be very courteous to the Castle and all of the things in it such as Hall Clock." Lady Violetta spoke as she waved her hand towards a very large Grandfather Clock.

"Welcome to Caldwell's Academy." Hall Clock chimed.

Lady Violetta held up her hand and a sliding door opened into a new area.

"This is the dining room. Head this way to the Lecture Hall. Every one please take a seat in the front. Ezio, you use the desk right there in the front." Lady Violetta spoke as she walked ahead of the students. In one corner were four stacks of boxes.

Anique was comfused and she looked around too see if somebody was there. Then, a lady who seemed to have a strong and bold personality approached her. With such a kind tone as the lady spoke and welcomed her, she could not resist talking to her. No one had ever talked so kindly with her.
" Hello Miss Violetta, I am Anique . Nice to meet you"..
She answered hesitantly. " Head mistress? But I study at a different school. And I don't know why I am here".
There were a lot of questions in her mind like Where was she? How did she get there? Why she was here? Was this a prank on her? And where were her friends? And why Lady violetta welcomed her , she never got admission in the academy. And many more.
Before she could ask any of the question. She saw a lot of dragons flying above. " This can't be happening....". The view really scared her to wits. But she tried to be confident and brave. " I don't want to stay here any longer". She said to herself.Then a new girl arrived.
The new girl looked like a princess and she really had the touch of sophistication in her way of talking.On one side, a good girl with a good headmistress , while on the other , a rude man who was messing with everyone. She heard him talking to the students." Hate students...Big heads...Like he is kind of a hero ". She mumbled slowly not to be heard . It was reaally strange, a castle which can feel, dragons flying all over,a lady wizard and a man who seems selfish.But pushing all these thoughts away, she entered the castle. She didn't know why she entered. may be the castle was attracting .

Hitting the ground wasn't as hard as the two siblings thought it would be, as the pair of the landed on the ground. They were two more of the new students for the school, Misa, and Angello Hastings. The siblings both looked around the grounds they were standing in with a degree of curiousity. Even the introspective Angello couldn't help but wonder what this place would be like, both had little idea of what was in front of them as far as learning and anything else really. The both of them knew they would have to get up and find their spot in line and follow along with everyone else.

Misa was the first up, not wanting to get behind and wanting to get all thes boring stuff of the first day over with as fast as was possible, the young woman got into line pretty quickly. She was not nearly excited about being her, but she knew she could learn a lot from everyone else who happened to be there. She couldn't help to find this place to be the strangest place that she had ever seen. To think that her uncle had lived her was something that she wouldn't of ever thought of no matter how long she thought it over. She looked around watching others mostly as she tried to figure out where she was.

angello got up slowly as he looked around. Pausing he couldn't help but notice just how amazing and wonderful the place he was. It was something otu of one of the fictional stories that he had read about. The young man quickly joined his sister, wondering why he hadn't heard much about this from their uncle. Most likely he was not allowed to talk about it. That would make a lot of sense. The idea that now he was living here, was rather fun and cool. He couldn't of been any more happy as he stood there. He normally wasn't so excitable, but in this moment he was really excited over the prospects the future held for him.

"Let's catch up with the others. I am not sure yet why we are here but there must be a reason of some kind." Roisin spoke as she held onto her special satchel tightly. She did not want to lose what she did have in case she was sent back to the orphanage. Lady Violetta seemed to be the one in charge but that other old looking man seemed to be an adult with problems. Is this where problem children went when they can not be retrained into anything useful for society?

Misa noticed the other young woman as she spoke, she didn't know this person, but she figured that she was in the same situation that Misa happened to be in and worth trusting if nothing else. "Yeah, lead the way, I am not sure where everyone else went, so lead on missy," Misa commented as she looked over at Roisin. She walked up to the other female as the dark haired young woman walked up to her right and her brother Angello followed Misa. "Well now, Missy, I am Misa, and this is my brother Angello," she said introducing herself and her quiet brother who nodded his head as he looked at Roisin. She figured that they could get along and she would get to know the first new person she had seen at the academy. Angello was still taken by how amazing the place and for the moment was more then content with following quietly letting his sister do the talking.

"My name is Roisin. That is Lady Violetta. I am not sure who all of the others are though." Roisin spoke softly as she followed Lady Violetta.

Lady Violetta frowned as she did not notice the last two who came into the room.

"I see that I have missed the two of you. Please find a seat up front with the others. I want to begin the Orientation." Lady Violetta began as she glanced around the small group.

"First I want to have each of you stand up and give us your full name and how you happened to get here besides touching the Caldwell's Academy of Magical Talents and Draconic Arts painting. A bit of your own home life would be appreciated for it will help me understand how you have lived on Earth." Lady Violetta announced.

Misa nodded her head as she looked at Roisin and then Lady Violetta, she had heard that name somewhere, but she couldn't put her finger on just where she had heard it before. The young woman found her seat and then leaned back as she heard the instructions from Lady Violetta as she sat there. She took a deep breath as she calmed her nerves. It was interesting being in a place full of people who had abilities and skills like herself. She figured that going first wouldn't harm her at all, and she figured she might as well go first. She stood to her feet, looking around before focusing ahead of herself.

"My name is Misa Hastings, I came here cause well I have been naturally talented in magic since I was young and well, my parents wanted to send me and my brother to here so we can learn properly how to do magic. Home was kind of normal, nothing all that fancy or anything. I went to school, had fun in the woods around my home, nothing big," she mused as she looked around for a moment before pausing and then finding her seat, figuring that she wouldn't' need to say anything else.

Angello listened and took a deep breath figuring that he might as well go second. "I am Angello Hastings, and I have a similar story as my sister, Misa who just went before me. I just don't like being outside nearly as much as her, and have spend all my time reading about as much magic as I could and practicing it in the basement of my home before I came here," he said looking out calmly and perhaps a bit lazily as well as he looked out forward over the group of people. He figured they wouldn't notice him and he would perhaps fall into the background a place that he was used to. That being said though, he was in a place with people with skills like him so maybe he wouldn't fall completely into the background.

"Welcome to Caldwell's, Misa and Angello. Just forget all that you have learned about Earth Magic. You are no longer on Earth and things here are a bit different than on Earth. That much I can guarantee you.
Why don't you go next?" Lady Violetta spoke and pointed at Roisin.

Roisin took a deep breath and began to speak
"My name is Roisin Orchard deForest. I don 't know who my parents are because all I have known is the orphanage where I grew up. I also do not know why they gave me up. Today is my 15th birthday and I was allowed to look around in the orphanage attic as my birthday gift. I found a few things that I want to keep and I want to go back where I know that I belong. After all I was only looking at dusty old pictures stacked against the far wall. I don't think that I really belong here and I can't pay for such schooling." Roisin declared then sat down in her seat, never once left her satchel go.

"Sounds like you are a bit angry and upset which I do not blame you. It is a shame to hide perfectly good pictures and paintings in a stack against a wall in a dusty attic. But I can't send you back. I will explain that later in the Orientation. You do not need to pay for this education and it will benefit you greatly.
Who is next?" Lady Violetta spoke quickly and turn to the other two students.

Anique saw two other students landing on the new earth.She was quite unsocial and lacked the courage to speak. But she followed everyone. She was not carrying much but a bag with a few clothes. She was not rich. Besides, her parents never spent a penny on her.
She was just observing the area when Lady Violetta asked everyone to introduce.She listened everyone turn by turn . And when her turn arrived, she got nervous. But she tried to hide it. Tried to look nonchalant, she began to speak " Hello Everyone, My name is Anique. And I am fond of art. I never thought I would be here. On earth, I accidentally touched a painting and Look Here I am". She tried to be humorous. She knew she was nervous and was acting strange. " And I lived in a house which was not less than a orphanage. I never saw my real father. And I don't think my mother is my real mother. They never paid my education fees. I worked part time to pay. And nonetheless, they never appreciated me, no food and all". She was carried away. " Sorry , I just carried away. I don't know why I am here. I don't know if I have something magical in me, though I doubt it".
She gave her introduction. She then looked at the others and then at the ground.

Ezio shot Ash one more look of contempt before heeding Violetta's warning and following the group into the academy. He was still highly displeased with the way that today was going,.but for at least a little while he would submit to the inevitability of unpleasantness. The headmistress gave the group a little tour after gathering the students. As an adult faculty member, Ezio could have put in a little effort to add to the experience. He was even instructed to when Lady Violetta told him to include the students whenever he could when doing things.

As a 'selective extrovert', Ezio was just as put off by the presence of the students as they were of his. If Nicastro was at a bar, he wouldn't care about having other people around so much. The bar was a place where he wanted to be, so he could be as gregariously chatty and open ad ever. School, however, was miserable. He didn't want anything to do with it, and had instant negative association with anyone from there.

Hr huffed and took the seat that Violetta had pointed out. Getting to know other people was an easy thing for him, given his handsome looks and cerebral sense of humor. He could be quite the open book when he wanted to be, but right now he was closed off. He didn't cate about what was going on, he just wanted it to be over. Woth a look of plain apathy, he turned his bespectacled gaze to the students one by one as they spoke.

"Thank you, Anique. Next will be Ash. Please tell us a bit about you. After that Professor Nicastro will tell us about himself and after him, I will tell you about myself." Lady Violetta spoke softly as she stood up there.

With that said, Lady Violetta hoped that Ezio will come up with something worthwhile to say. She had already decided to tell them about how she happened to come to this planet.

Whoever was speaking had stopped, and since Ezio hadn't really been paying attention, all he caught of Violetta's speaking was 'Professor Nicastro will tell us about himself'. His chest rose and fell as he huffed loudly. This whole 'introduction' thing seemed so contrived. Chances were that no one would remember anyone else by name when it was all said and done, and the eventual formation of cliques would render everyone 'some bodies' or 'nobodies' to each other. If the kids were interested at all in knowing who the other were, they'd do it themselves, and nobody would really give a damn about the teachers.

After a few moments of silence, Ezio broke his inner cynicism to speak about himself. As one would expect from the uppity bastard, he remained seated and didn't even bother to look at the students as he spoke. He'd rather look out of the window near him, and he chose to do so. "So, I am supposed to teach here, but my life until recently was pretty good. I had a good family, and very comfortable social standing. My parents were kind, but stupid, but as long as they kept their purse strings loose, it didn't really matter. They were helping me cover my debt that I ran up in culinary school. Now I can't finish my degree, and they co-signed the loans so they are stuck with the bill. How very sad."

Ezio's voice was flat, he was bored and would rather be somewhere else, and he wasn't going to hide it. Not even to make a good first impression. "I suppose that as an adult, and a 'teacher' I should express more enthusiasm in being able to bond with you darling sprogs. Forgive me." Ezio glanced at the students before shrugging and looking out of the window again. No mention of magic, no mention of teaching the students aside from vaguely admitting that he disliked his job, a physical barrier with no eye contact.... It was a shallow introduction. He knew that he was coming off badly, but all that mattered right now was himself, and frankly he'd rather be doing something fun.

Ash was abnormally silent through introductions, instead of his normal smart remarks he decided to take the time to enjoy the view of the various beautiful girls nearby. The young Misa specifically caught his attention. He always had a thing for brunettes. He wasn't really paying attention when Violetta addressed him and he spaced out enough that Ezio ended up speaking first. As the suited teacher finished everyone glanced at Ash and he came back to reality.

"Oh, uh suppose that means it's my turn eh? Um, my name is Ashley Calder, most folk just call me Ash. Back on Earth...." He left his voice trail. Despite his normal openness about his drug use he didn't really feel comfortable admitting he was a junkie to the whole school. "Uh, you know what? Who cares what I was like back on Earth? We aren't there anymore. What matters is I've always had a talent for reading people's emotions. Not just reading them but on occasion I could rewrite them too. So if you want to be happy, I'm the guy to come see." He threw out a big grin.

After giving her introduction, Anique smiled a bit. She knew not much people would approach her due to her strangeness.She was lost in her mind but her attention was diverted to the speech of the new teacher Mr Ezio. He was a great personality. Atleast, he was saying the truth , that is, what his mind wanted rather than wearing a fake mask of smiling face. She turned to see others . After checking on different people, she wondered what if her roommate turned out be a evil person.And moreover, Could she work work part time to manage the expenses of the academy. " Excuse me Madam, How much fees should one has to pay? Is there any provision to work part time? " . She went silent after she realized what she asked. Since all the girls and guys around her seem 'cream' of the world, she wondered if she made herself a joke.

"First off, Anique, there are no fees here. In fact you will be paid to do well in classes. So just relax and listen to my story of how I came here.
I lived in a big city called New York. I worked in a public library as a young adult librarian. I did my job and went home. Socialized with a few so called friends. Yet I was not fulfilled at all even though I was working where I thought that I wanted to be. Nothing was like I imagined it to be. Something was lacking but I did not know what. I learned about many things over the few years that I was at the library and nothing really fulfilled me until one day.

I began to wake up after having the same dream, night after night. It was same every night and yet I could not recall any of the dream until one day I woke up here at this Castle. Other people were here as well. We got our instructions each morning about what we were to accomplish that day. One by one students began to disappear. They were the ones who did not do well and did not even try to learn what was set before them.

One morning I woke up and was the last one at this Academy. Each day I was given tasks to do and I did them as well as I could without a teacher to guide me. All I had was the PLTs and the Equipment Belt. Day after lonely day went by until I was proclaimed by an unknown voice to be The First.

Of course, I questioned the voice and found out that I was chosen to be the head of this academy. I had 3 months to prepare lessons for my first set of students. They all failed for one reason or another. So did the second batch of students. Then the voice spoke to me once more one day. I was told to paint a painting of what I had dreamed about. So I did.

The very picture that each of you touched in one way or another is a copy of my painting. The only difference is that the ones that are on Earth have been magically enhanced to select anyone who has enough magic in their own Magical Core to 'fall' into the Academy.

Each of you have been chosen to be the first to be selected by the picture. I do hope that each of you will do well enough to graduate from this Academy and open new places in the future. This world will belong to those who strive to be the best that they can be.

Are there any questions that I may answer for anyone?” Lady Violetta asked knowing that there will be many questions floating through there heads but who will be brave enough to ask?

"Yes, um, when do we find out where we are living, um, how is this place too," Misa asked boldly not one really to back down from a situation as she looked op at Lady Violetta, she figured she might as well ask the questions that she had on her mind as she thought about them. "Well, also um where are our rooms, and um, are they stocked with stuff already," she asked adding a couple of things that popped up in the brunette's mind as she thought of them. She figured she needed to know that, "oh, and where and when do we get our meals," she finished off her question as she asked that, before sitting back down in her chair and waited for the answers in turn for each of the things that she asked.

"All of those questions will be answered in the later part of the Orientation. Let's move on and then ask questions at the end of the Orientation.
Magic and its uses
“I want to speak a bit on Magic and its uses. I want each of you to listen to this carefully.
Magic is a tool that can be used for good or evil or anywhere in between. The magic user must be aware of what he or she is doing and why. There are consequences to using magic. Consequences can be devastating if the magic user is not aware of all of the effects of the magic that is being used.
The magic user is only as strong as his or her body’s endurance of the physical and mental abilities.
A) Physical Strength.
The magic user is only as strong as his or herself. Magic takes a lot of stamina to do and the body will be drained constantly when the person uses magic.
B) Mental Strength.
The magic user must be able to concentrate well, visualize well and think clearly as well as quickly. To do this we need to meditate and do mental exercises to make the mind stronger. Meditation is crucial to one’s mental ability. This is the way one learns how to concentrate, block out unwanted noises, keep the mind clear of intrusions and to imagine the impossible.
Knowledge.
The magic user must be able not only use magic but know the 3 parts of magic.
1) What is the first part. The magic user must know and understand what he or she wants to do with his or her magic.
2) Next come How. The magic user must know each step of the magic well enough to actually be able to visualize the magic being done in each step until it becomes as simple and routine as breathing.
3) When is the last part. To cast magic the magic user must know when each step should take place.
An example of this is putting your shoes on.
What would be the need to put on shoes to protect your feet from anything that would do them harm or make them uncomfortable, ect.
When would be like when you leave to go outside not before going to bed.
How would be putting them on your feet before tying them and to have the socks on before you put the shoes. It would be good to tie the shoes, put them on then put on the socks would it?” Lady Violetta asked.
Virtual Tour
“The Entrance Area has 3 rooms. The Infirmary, a spare office and my Office. The Front doors will allow you to come and go during certain times and since they are Sentient like the other doors, they will recognize your Aura. Each block of rooms is enclosed for a reason. The reason is for the protection of young pets that will be with you frequently throughout the day. “Lady Violetta began as she drew with her Basic Wand.

Main Classrooms
“This area where we are will be where your main classes are located at. There are 2 classrooms, the demonstration room and this lecture hall. The area before this is where you will be eating and studying along with socializing. There are a few games on the bedroom floor as well.
Dining Room
In the dining room is one long table. I sit at the head and all students on one side or the other, leaving the foot open in case there is another teacher among us. Food will appear on your table after I ring the bell then we shall eat together as a family style.
Independent Study Classrooms
In the next study area are the Independent Study Classrooms. For those who are taking Independent Study which will mean all of you will have at least one course in those rooms. Those classes will be discussed at a later time.

The Mythical Creatures and the beginning of Dragonology will be in the Lab.
Here you will keep a record of your pet and/or dragon’s growth. There are stations where you can weigh them and measure them. Next to the growth chart is a set of anatomy charts of each creature.
The testing lab
The testing lab is always closed and locked until the day of the testing.” Lady Violetta spoke as she used her basic wand to make the map in the air.

Bedroom Floor

This is the bedroom floor and how your room will look like before you decorate it.....

A way that it could look like.

Teacher’s Suite

Your room is sentient as well and will recognize your Aura after you place your two hands on the handprints on the chosen door. Everything is in pale blue but after lunch, we shall go into town and pick out new things. You will have a list to fulfill and a specialized cart. The cart will have a special device that you will use to claim a cart. As you place the items in the cart, just scan them. It will highlight the items as you scan them. The aisles will be placed by each item on the list. If you want an item that is not on the list just type it in the search bar. Anything that is related to the item will show up. On this trip, I am allowing you to have extra items and money free. After this you will be given an allowance to use for your own things. You don’t even have to return the cart for it will belong to you. After you get back you will park the cart in a parking spot assigned to you by the Castle. That spot will send the cart to your room which is a small cart closet.

This afternoon you may change the colors of your room and the way your furniture is placed via PLTs. That device is Sentient as well. I will tell you more of that in a bit.
NonMagical Floor
You will have NonMagical Courses such Meditation and various crafts.

Roof Top
“On the roof are the two greenhouses. One is my personal greenhouse which you may look in the windows but since it does not allow anyone inside but me, you will not be allowed inside. I have a few experiments going on that might be interesting to you but they are dangerous. The other greenhouse will be used by students for Plantology.”

Staff Floor

Our Solar System
“In two days we will be leaving The Milky Way Galaxy totally. The Bridge Mix Galaxy dips into or bridges the gap between the Galaxies twice a year for about 3 weeks. There are 3 days of safe travel between the two planets. When we begin to leave The Milky Way Galaxy, there will be a storm brewing which will end up being on the violent side. This Galaxy will be protected by Magic so there is no need to worry. More will be told in your Intro to Your New World.” Lady Violetta spoke calmly.

Your new equipment
1) Cloak , class color collar and Magic User Belt 1
2) Equipment belt
3) PLTs
4) Cell Phone
5) Diary
“If you look in the corner, you will find 5 stacks of boxes. Each of you will take one of each set of boxes to your seat. Please do not open them until you are instructed to do so.” Lady Violetta spoke as she looked towards the boxes.

“Please open the box numbered 1 first. Each student will be given robes to protect themselves while in class. The robes are of the magical sort and will stay clean. In it is a class color collar and Magic User Belt 1 which is required to be worn during classes and you will put them on now.” Lady Violetta waves her wand and a grey cloak floated to her along with a sparkling grey collar and a rainbow colored Magic User Belt. The cloak is made of Gossimer material which cannot be found anywhere else. The Belt is braided Gossimer Threads.

Gown for all

Collar for all

Student’s Belt

Draconic Teacher’s Belt

“Next box is number 2 and is an equipment belt. Each belt will have two pouches and two slender tubes. One pouch will be used for your own snacks and the other one will be for snacks for your pet. One sleeve will be used for your wand and the other one will be a guide stick for your pet. Both you and your pet will be frequently hungry. You may eat in all classes except labs. The pets will be in your room during labs so that they will not get into the way. It might be dangerous for all of us if one happens to become scared for some reason.” Lady Violetta spoke as she passed out the boxes.

Third box is one that all of you will like. It is a cell phone inside it. When you pick up the phone it will register your aura. It will become yours exclusively. The phone has my number and Professor in them and we have all of your numbers in ours. If you want to add someone to your call list, all you have to do is to touch the heads of the 2 phones and they will register each other as a friend. You may register each other at lunch.

The fourth box contains a personal Diary and is like your PLTs so let’s talk about your PLTs.

Now please open the last box. In it is a PLTS which is a Personal Laptop System or PLTs. Your Personal Laptop System or PLTs will be a valuable tool.

Lady Violetta's PLTs

They are super sensitive to touch. In fact, believe it or not, these PLTs are sentient. That means that it can think and feel on its own. I want to have you to be the first ones to touch them barehanded and imprint your aura on your own laptop. After your initial Imprintation, the PLTs will only work for you.

The case is opened from the front like so. When it is open, you will see the screen, the keyboard, and some new features. Keep the protective sheets on the areas when they are not being use will make your PLTs working at its peak. For the moment, please remove the two handprint sheets then place your hands on those two pads like the picture that was on there. Leave your hands on the pads so that the PLTs will register your unique Aura. After that is properly done, your PLTs will only allow you to enter information on it. You will know that it is done because it will begin to ask you a series of questions starting with your name, age, gender, likes and dislikes.

You will have an independent study to fulfill called Mythical Creatures. And you will pick out your very own baby pet to study and care for.

Before anyone asks- NO. No you cannot use it to talk to anyone on Earth because it will not reach that far. Remember that you are in a different Solar System than the Milky Way. Things here do not work the same way as it does on Earth.

After you have filled out those questions, you may open the folder up called Mythical Creatureology. You will find all of the pets that you may have along with a short description.
Name:
Age when entered this world:
Loop when entered New Haven: Loop1
Student / Citizen Rank:
Did you read the rules? Is so, then put rule #4 of the General RP Rules here:
Ranking system:
Newbie- a student who just joined and is doing Level 1work
Level 2-5
Did you read the rules? Is so, then place
Family in New Haven:
Personality:
Room Number: first posted, first served
History:

Rank of the Basic 4 (Fire, Water, Earth, Air/Wind):
1)
2)
3)
4)

Magical Affinity (natural liking or attraction is felt for – may not be available to the student until it is learned):

Personal Tendency:
Preferred Academy (Traditional or Draconic or Both)
Independent Courses that you will take:
Auras-1 credit
Basketry-2 credits
Calligraphy 1 -3 credits
Musical Instrument 1-1 credit

Skills you have acquired: (You will list these as you pass the tests)

Certificates you have acquired: (You will list these as you pass the tests)

Interested Career:

****NOTE: You do not have to actually fill out the form unless you want to do so. Just mentioned that you filled it out. But if you want to be part of the Long Term Character, this is the form that you will need to fill out and keep updated. PM the form to me and I will do the initial posting and give you your site page in an return PM.
It's your decision....
“Now click on the folder that is called Mythical Creatures. Here you will look through the pet list to find a pet that interests you. After lunch we will go to town and you will be getting a pet of your own. I also have a list of items for you to purchase through your student account.

Please choose wisely for you will need to be able to handle the pet for the rest of its life. They are sentient creatures. They will be either your friend or foe. You will have fun with them; have a lot of frustration, and work. Physical and paper workwise. In this book is an example of each creature and what is known about them. There are recommended tips to use. Each week you will turn in your paper work to me. However, we do not use paper here for normal work. Each of you a now have the specialized laptop. You homework will be on that laptop as well as your book will be in the case. You may look at the pets at lunch.
(Go to this site
http://rp-worlds.wikia.com/wiki/Complete_List_of_Mythical_Creatures_Available_at_this_time
)
Mythical Creatures

All of these creatures are available to various students and some are just for staff alone. This is where you will get your information on the pets. Click on the blue colored words and it will take you to that particular page.
Final Notes
Your wand and PLTs are part of your equipment. You need to take care of both of them. You will have more equipment given to you as you take more classes. Here is the way that you should take care of your equipment.

Keep all of your equipment clean in the proper manner.

Store your equipment properly, whether it is in a storage closet, shelf, desk, book bag or in your equipment belt.

If it happens to need mending, contact me. I will help you mend your equipment if it needs it. If you run out of the proper cleaner, contact me. Do not use the wrong cleaner or it may harm your equipment. You have a special cabinet to store your cleaning solutions in which is located in your own room.
One last thing I want you to remember is that these items can only be used on MC- which is Magical Current, not AC which stands for Alternating Current or DC which is Direct Current. Any questions before we go to lunch?”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom