Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

More then best friends (Wiki234 and Manada)

Manada

Star
Luka Megurine, the second most popular Vocaloid on the block, following her best friend Miku Hatsune. She was 20, and Miku was 16 (if that's fine) Luka worked a part time job while Miku was in school, she was a maid waitress for a maid cafe. Her long pink hair, always brushed, nice and neat. She was waiting for Miku to wake up, to walk her to school. They lived together sense Kaito took care of the Kagaimes. "Mikuuuuu wake up you slow poke, your going to be late" she said crossing her arms, across her breasts squishing them a bit

Miku was busy with school still being a teen idol though it she wasn't that young. She sighed and slowly woke up, getting her clothes on and taking a brush with her. Miku slowly opened the door and pulled down her shirt, and her socks up a bit more. "I'm here already..." She said brushing her hair and leanjng against the wall a bit.

Luka sighed and walked to Miku, she reaches and pats her head. "Yes your hair, but we need to get going or we both going to be late. Let me brush your hair....I do love you blue hair." Luka said, pushing Miku back into her room, where Luka picked up a brush, and began to brush Mikus hair. Luka had a pretty large crush on Miku, but figured cause she was was older then Miku that Miku wouldn't like her

"Umm yeah, sorry..." She said about to walk downstairs until she was pushed back into the room, "umm thanks.." She said with a slight brush, sitting down on the bed and letting her brush, just quielty waitig until she was done. " any plans later?" Miku asked turning her head. Bit to glance over at her for a moment before turning back.

Luka happily brushes Mikus hair, glancing up meeting Mikus eyes. "No I just have to work today, why? Wanna hang out after school?" She asked laying the brush beside them, Luka smiles gently and then gets up. "Well I'll leave to let you change, hurry up okay?" Luka said as she left the room, and waited by the door, as she began to play with her long pink hair

"Yeah we could after school, that sounds fun" she said with a smile and a nod. " ok the. I will don't worry." Miku stood up and slowly closed the door, turning to hurry up and chnage to the clothes she always wore. After that she psxked up her backpack then slowly opened the door again, "I'm here, and I wasn't too long.." Miku then started to walk downstairs, "hurry up slowpoke.." She said witha giggle remeebering how luka told her that waking up.

Luka watches as Miku takes off, and even runs off ahead a bit to tease her. Luka quickly catches up behind Miku, she then reaches and cups Mikus breasts. "Say...are your boobs getting bigger?" She asked as she jiggles them a bit, before laughing letting go, and walking infront of her but walking backwards.

Miku reaches downstairs and looks arohnd, freezing when she feels her boobs getting grabbed, she turns super red, " I.....don't know..." She looks away embarrassed then follows.

Luka giggles and hugs Miku tightly, squishing their breasts. "My boobs are too big, I like yours...you should let me play with them more" Luka said laughing sticking out her tongue. As she lets Miku go, so they could walk, school and her job weren't to far away, they would be there kinda soon. Luka walks tall and happy as she walks next to Miku, passing people as they would look at the two stars

Niku turns even redder and feels more embarrassed, she wasn't able to really say anything accept walk past her and outside. She turned and started to walk to school with her quielty.

Luka felt like she may have made Miku mad, Luka pauses and held her hands and looked down. "I'm sorry, I can't help it sometimes....I'm sorry Miku...." She said avoiding eye contact with her, as the two walked a bit more in quietness

"You don't have to be...I know your just teasing me, Its fine." Miku Put her arm around hers and leaned against it a bit continuing to walk.

Luka smiled and blushes slightly as Miku takes her arm, the two walk abitore, making small talk. All the way till they reached her school, Luka pulls Miku into another hug. "Have a good day, I'll see you after work." Luka said and walked off, leaving Miku at school, so she could head off to work.

She continues to walk happy to be the one alone with her. Miku looked over and saw the school gates seeing they were finally there, "ok then I'll be by the gate." She said hugging back and waving as she sees luka walk away. Miku turned around and headed through the gates to her locker then to her first class.

Luka happily skips the rest of the way to her job, for being fairly popular she was glad everyone respected the two of them and more or less left them alone. Luka does her job, it was fairly busy durring lunch, but once the dust settles, she readies to leave. Finishing her job Luka makes her way quickly to the school, to wait out side, even if she would be allowed in. Leaning against the gate she begins to play with her hair a bit, fidgiting with it in her fingers

Miku walks into her class and sits down, leaning back and starting school for today. She took out her homework and work for today and started the day until it was already time to go home. The bell rang and slowly everyone started leaving. Miku packed and walked outside to the gate again seeing luka early and waiting for her. She walked over, "hey luka!!" She waved with a smile.

Luka runs up to Miku hugging her tightly. "Hey how was school? What do you wanna do?" She asks smiling stepping back. Some people passing them asked themselfs if the two of them where together, no one knew, but they knew the two where often around each other. Luka huffs a bit, but then turns back her attention to Miku.

Boring..." She said with a shrug and a sigh, stretching her arms. "Well first we should get something cause I'm hungry." Miku heard her stomach and giggles, wrapping her arms around luka and waiting to follow

Luka holds Mikus arm, smiling they walk away from school. The get close to a popular cafe, Luka leads Miku in and sits down. She sits across from Miku, smiling gently. "So after this where do you wanna go?" She asks, looking down at the small menu.

" we could just relax back home if you want; I got some homework too." She sighed and put her bag next to her leanig back against the seat, " I could be done fast though." Miku looked around and just waited laying her hands on her lap under the table and when they got the menus, she took and looked through it, " maybe we could have a little movie night or something.

"A movie sounds great" Luka said smiling, as she ordered a sandwhich and a cola. While looking at Miku she can't help but giggles "it's like we are on a date Miku...." Luka giggles more, and blushes. The waitress asks Miku then if they where or wernt dating, and then of course what she would like to order

Miku put the menu down and decided to get the same. "What?" She asks with a slight blush, "well...it's more like hanging out, it's just weird when you say it like that." She looked over at luka and slowly touched her hair a bit.

"Sounds weird you say, but you touch my hair randomly...your something else Miku..." She said reaching patting Mikus head and running her fingers through one of her long ponytails. Anyone watching would think either these two where weird, or they where lovers. Luka smiles gently enjoying every second with miku

"Well you look cute with your hair I love the style and color, your regular otufit matches so good." She tilted her head a bit and smiled back at her. She touched it a hit more then leaned back and let luka touch hers now.

Luka continues for a bit adoring Mikus hair. "Well I love your hair, and your cute outfit..." She said before lowering her hands, she watches as their food comes along. Luka claps her hands and thanks for the food, before she begins to eat. Luka glancing up at Miku smiles and slightly blushes.

Back
Top Bottom