Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[M4F/T] Fantasyman's request thread (Mostly femdom)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantasyman

Meteorite
Hello, I'm newish to Bluemoonroleplaying, and here's my first fully formed request thread. I'm a mostly submissive male, although I have a dominant streak but it depends on the plot. I enjoy a variety of settings, but generally like decadence, whether I'm the pet of an Elven Princess or an Urban Socialite.

Plots-

The Fetish Fairy

I hold myself tight as I timidly step between the trees, bending my body forwards against the wind and rain, just concentrating on how I'll be home soon. The wind suddenly begins to pick up, nearly knocking the breath out of me. Suddenly a flash of light appears and I'm blinded momentarily. The wind and rain stops, all is quiet. It's warm and I find myself in a comfy chair all of a sudden, and my wits begin to come back to me. "My, my! Out in the woods all alone, at this time?" a sultry voice says in friendly, feigned suprise. "A pretty thing like you was lucky not to be snatched up, good thing I got to you first, it's nice to meet you, my dear.."

I'm looking to play a male from a boring, puritanical society who is wandering home through the woods at night and is suddenly whisked away to the land of the Fetish Fairy. She explains that although his new life will be very pleasant, it does come with responsibilities. This will focus on affection, corruption and my characters introduction to the fun he's been missing out on.

The Succubus Seduction- (Currently playing this already, it will require discussion of ways to make the roleplays markably different in order for me to play this.)

I'm not quite as good at summoning as I think, so when I attempt to summon a legendary demoness to my command it rather backfires. Rather than her being my servant, I am hers. Luckily, she's not as bad as people made her out to be, I am seduced into being at her beck and call, her simple pleasure slave. But at her beloved Pet I am treated to a life of total bliss.

A few assorted spare plots that I've not devoloped much:
  • 1- I am kidnapped, dominated and corrupted by a witch whom I grow more fond of over time. I am used by her as part of an ancient ritual to give herself supernatural powers.
  • I'm kidnapped by a vampire who explains that vampires have never fed on blood, but they instead need sexual energy to sustain themselves. I am to be kept by her, either individually or as part of a harem in order to feed her with my sexual energy, through arousal, orgasm and my cum.
  • A less horror themed idea, but still fantasy based. I wander the woods alone and accidentally wind up in a city of elves. Humans are rare among there people and their men rarely engage in sex, I am quickly sold to a kind, rich elven lady who keeps me in a state of luxury for as long as I please her as her pet.

Of course these are all fantasy, I will develop a few modern plots over some time, but feel free to suggest one if it fits in with my kinks. They are: Anal (giving, recieving, penetration, rimming.), body worship, corruption, romance, love, bondage, mild discipline and general decadence (hour long sex binges, eating dinner off of each other's bodies, etc.)

My limits are: Scat, humiliating cuckoldry (I'm fine with groups, just not the humiliating cuckoldry stuff that's about making me feel bad.), extreme violence, chastity.)

Sorry if this is all a little sloppy, but I'll try to clean it up over some time. Also, I won't be available to reply in much detail incredibly regularly as of lately, but I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom