Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nazis and serial killers and cyborgs oh my!

Status
Not open for further replies.

meremair

Meteorite
Hi, thanks for stopping by! I'm a 29yo kinky queer transwoman; just to be upfront and honest. I've found myself severely addicted to RPing since it serves as such an amazing vehicle for narrative kink, allowing me to explore things I would not be otherwise able to access due to the constraints of laws or reality. I am hoping to find committed and engaging partners for long, to ongoing scenes.

As it goes most of my interests are going to be towards the extreme side of things. I want stories to explore fucked up things, that are unlikely to happen outside this realm. I get plenty of sex and kink in my real life, and while I am perfectly happy and capable of writing smut, and fully want/expect to, I am NOT looking to just get my rocks off. I want plot with a heavy dose of the dark and bizarre first and foremost! I am also not a grammar nazi or elitist snob RPer, I make mistakes and typos all the time; but I do expect you to be trying to spell right, constructing complete sentences, and writing involved responses.

I am comfortable playing ANY role: woman, man, transwoman, transman, anthro, furry, robot, cyborg, inanimate object, whatever works! Just communicate to me if you have a preference. I am pretty adaptable and a fast learner, so I'm flexible in regards to correspondence length and tense usage. I do prefer someone who is able to respond fairly regularly (Give or take at least once a day, if not more; Preferring multiple responses in a day if at all possible!) but I know how life goes and can be patient should things get busy, plus I have a job, multiple partners, and other hobbies, so I won't always be available right away either. I'm willing to stay in the forums (would probably just need some help setting it up) or we can take it to skype or email. I do tend to prefer the victim/captive/prey/submissive roles but if you have a unique and/or interesting idea that deviates from those I am more than happy to hear it! I am also very open to receiving constructive criticisms or any other thoughts, questions, or comments you might have before during and after our exchanges!

Here is my current requests list!

Please feel free to contribute or change anything! If it happens to be something that makes or breaks it for me I will let you know, but I want to build these worlds together! These are just prompts, and chances are it will be something I am into anyways!

• Mein "Savior": My character is an emaciated and slowly wasting away Jew in a concentration camp. I can be either gender, but would default to woman. She ends up being selected by a high ranking Nazi officer who offers her a life saving respite from the work camp. Themes could possibly include, but are not limited to basic petplay, boot care and worship, sex, genetic experimentation, brutal torture, Nazi occult practice and sex magick, programming/brain-washing, being whored out to other Nazi elites at lavish orgies, touring the site of one of the gravest inhumanities to humanity, seeing loved ones and family killed and/or wasteaway, maybe even being complicit in that happening, and whatever else we might come up with! Your character can develop some degree of "feelings" for me, or he can just use and abuse me until my fatal end. Who knows maybe it will even end with an allied liberation! Will you take me and run off with the other boys from Brazil, or will you go out in a triumphant stand off against the allied forces! Or maybe, just maybe, the Fuhrer is successful with his campaign, and we get to continue on, navigating a very different future!

• "Life Behind the Carbon Steel Curtain": This one could use some participation in hammering out. We would live in some form of authoritarian/dystopian/post-apocalyptic society within a culture and government system that is far removed from what we are used to in the western world. North Korea is a big influence, we could even just set it there lol. Very strict, very controlling and routine oriented. It is of course very repressed yet sexualized in some way. Mandatory daily orgasms to keep the masses complacent for example. Or maybe sexuality is just illegal. Could involve living in close proximity with family and/or coworkers, I feel an incest theme would certainly be fun. Could potentially need a few characters run by each of us. Or not, maybe its just us, and we never see any of the strings being pulled in our dystopian nightmare! Or maybe you're pulling the strings!
  • "The Person Underneath the Stairs": This one would probably be my current favorite. You get to be a brutal and psychotic serial killer. I'm the victim that you have "chosen". That is I get to witness your depravity progress as you torture and kill others in front of me, all the while I am abused, mutilated, and raped myself. The more disturbing and horrifying the better. The end goal however is much more sinister... We work in themes of programming and stockholm syndrome, as you slowly pull me into you madness... Hard to say where I will end up, maybe I'm just playing your game, waiting for the right moment, or perhaps you are so persuasive and pervasive that I end up your willing accomplice. We could start simply with an abduction scene, or the entire thing could be much more subtle and not even involve my explicit captivity. Think Poughkeepsie Tapes but not as sucky, or perhaps Hannibal. Cannibalism optional.
  • Grabbag 1: Any sort of furry, were, vampire, yiff, anthro faggotry that has an involved plot. I'm a sucker for anything involving packs. Breeding. Pregnancy. Incest. Alpha/beta/omega dynamics. Submission thats taken through Dominance as opposed to given. Slavery. Survival stuff. Hierarchies. Being bitten. Getting covered in each others cum. Playing in each others blood. Drinking cum. Drinking blood. Cum. Blood.
  • Grabbag 2: Anything sci-fi oriented. Could involve aliens, AI units, cyborgs, or all of the above. Being confined in space ships or lost on distant planets. Maybe just a future civilization. Can be dystopian or not. Body transmogrification from interspecies breeding, or maybe implants and biotech. Maybe humanity reached singularity and we explore what role sexuality and the individual have in a world that is now simply strings of binary numbers with little actual flesh, let alone "humanity" around. Could be first alien contact with a ravenous species that seeks to enslave, experiment on, and breed us. Or lets just make an ongoing space opera!

If you have a prompt that you think might be a good fit for me please let me know! My ideas are just that, and certainly not set in stone. Someone who is able to surmise my interests and provide me with a solid prompt will make me melt!

Here is my F-list!
At the moment is only for me specifically as a person, although if we get started on something I will add characters accordingly.

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you!

~mere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom