Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for some FxF Yuri fun! (Updated 11/23/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NekoRose

Meteorite
So, My name is Neko! I'm currently just looking for a fun RP to do, with anyone who might be interested! I am generally speaking only interested in Yuri RPs but if it isn't a sexually or romantically based role play or if there is a need for certain side characters, then I'm willing to talk options of including male characters. I prefer that both parties be happy with whatever we end up doing, and post length be 1 or 2 paragraphs at least... But I'd rather avoid walls of text if at all possible.

I'll also only be accepting one partner at this time do to time constraints in my real life...

First we will start with the Do's and Don'ts

Likes!(Bolded and Pink for favorites!)
Pet/Mistress relationships
Dominating/Being Dominated
Punishment (humiliation, spankings, light bondage)
Power struggles (Ex: The pet deciding to dominate her mistress!)
Incest (Generally speaking SisterxSister is preferable)
Forced play (rape, blackmail, bullying, ect! I prefer things be playful, not brutal..)
Neko/other Kemonomimi!
Yuri
Fandom with OC's (I'm not a big fan of playing canon, I prefer to use OC's but I'm flexable)
Monster girls (Humanized versions of fantasy monsters! Usually with fun powers and abilities to suit their monsterness! I especially love slime girls!)
Tail Sex (Neko related, the act of penetrating your partner with your tail to stimulate them sexually)

Dislikes
Anthro/Furry (More disinterest than anything, anthro isn't a deal breaker if you have a fun story in mind though!)
Name calling (Don't call me bad names! D: its hurtful!)
hetero or yaoi (I'm just not a big fan of playing guys or playing with male characters, I MIGHT sometimes open of for either one of these but otherwise don't ask about them...)

NOPE! (stuff I will not do)
Extreme Torture
Beastiality
Snuff
The infamous trio, scat, watersport, guro
Brutality of any sort (getting beaten up and what not for sex :()

Pairing ideas! (again favorites marked with pink!)

Neko x Neko
Girl x Kidnapper
Student x School Bully
Monster Girl x Human
Mistress x Maid
New Pet x Mistress

... I'll add some more when I think of them!

So that should cover the basics of the yes and no stuff! I will try to respond to anyone who pms me, even if it's a rejection, but please don't take those to hard, I'm just very limited in what I can do with the time I have between work and school... Thanks for checking out my thread! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom