Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Eyes unseen (Lostgal X QB)

The door creaks slowly just as Mackenzie heard the sizzle of the meat. A good stirfry never hurt a delicate figure! Meanwhile, the door slowly opens and inside...was a perfectly normal room. Aside from a few boxes and such. It looked like a small storage area, as if used in spare to place all the belongings extraneous to the house. On the walls were also pictures of idols of various ages. This used to be a room his parents set aside for her whenever she slept over. To think he kept it the way it was. At he bed, however, was an oddity, near an open box.

It was a shiny, red rubber ball held together by a metal loop joined by two leather straps with a buckle on the other end. Right beside it were other stranger things: a phallic-shaped plastic toy, a small pink butterfly with a cord leading up to a remote and hemp rope. They seem antiquated, given the thin later of dust on them.

"As this room hasn't changed..." A smile crossed Minako's face, a small one, before she noticed the objects. Confusion replaced the former happiness and she frowned.
She wasn't innocent by any means. One of her videos, in fact, involved her being hogtied while singing! She knew what bondage was and what it involved and meant.

But these objects were ones she'd never seen. She almost reached out to touch them but stopped herself. She couldn't risk it and besides, what if Mackenzie found her? She sighed before leaving the room, shutting the door as it had been. Her heart was racing now, her mind thoroughly convinced something was not right here.

"Maybe he's a kidnapper?...nah, this is Mackenzie! He's too nice for that. You're being silly..." She said out loud as she returned to the kitchen, more to herself then to him. "...I trust him entirely."

That last part was said out loud.

"Eh...uhm?" This really was awkward. Mackenzie heard the last part, true, but he stood wearing his apron glancing right at Minako. Immediately his face turned red as he bowed his head. "I-I...I...I-I...I'm sorry!" He apologized, utterly flustered as he waltzed inside and hid the toys away. He looked very worked up, blushing embarrassed completely. There was a reason he didn't want her to find it...he didn't want her to think he was a pervert!

Immediately, his face bright red Mackenzie closed the door. "T-t-...that's not my stuff...I swear!" Forget wanting her. A part of him was just so embarrassed by all this. This much was true...who had known his parents, being such uptight and conservative businesspeople would be so raunchy and kinky in bed?

He didn't feel betrayed at all. In fact, he felt like he needed to apologize. Mackenzie bows, his obsession for her warded off by the predicament before him. "I-I...I'm sorry you had to see that!" His words lacked malice; if anything it seemed like he was telling the truth.

"No worries!"

Minako smiled as she seemed innocent, merely chuckling as she hugged Mackenzie tightly. She didn't know why he seemed so flustered...all she'd seen was some old toys of some kind. She didn't realize they had sexual implications or if she did, there was every chance she was merely hiding her emotions. All she knew was she felt bad about Mackenzie feeling flustered.

"I-I was snooping anyway, so...I should apologize. If I can make it up some way..." Minako began frantically gesturing with her arms as she tried her hardest to calm her (obsessed) friend down and to set him at ease.

Minako made it so hard for him not to act. She was just...just...too trusting, almost too stupid in a way! 'Stay with me!' was what the boy wanted to say. Rather, the words that came from his mouth were "You don't have to. The fact you're visiting my home is thanks enough! Hahaha!" His laugh was nervous, his hands softly gripping her body. Was this how Minako felt? He wanted...almost craved more...

Instead he softly pulls away. "Oh! Dinner's ready in a bit. I'll just go grab a few more groceries outside, okay?" He tells her, before quietly reaching into his pocket and placing something in her hand. "If...he comes near, just hide and wait for me. Text me and I'll be sure to scare him away. Understood?" Unlike the idol his senses were sharper so he knew that the PI was outside glancing at the home.

What he had in his hand was a small pocket knife. He smiled warmly, hand against her shoulder. "Or...do you want to walk with me there? Up to you! I just feel you should hav something to protect yourself...even if it's so small!"

"Mind if I walk with you?"

Minako chuckled playfully but inwardly, she was panicking. What would she possibly need protection from? Certainly not Mackenzie, so that left...oh no...the hooded figure!?! Either way, she took the knife and pocketed it.

"I-I'd feel safer if I was around you, do you mind?" She tried to hold his hand, unsure of what she was doing. But she knew she didn't want to be here alone. The atmosphere was turning dark...

If anything, Mackenzie looked affronted by her reply. DId he mean to say he wasn't to be trusted? But in the end it was just the manipulation of his own feelings. All to make her feel so very guilty about this. Nevertheless, he held her hand close to his heart. "Don't worry...I understand. But...I know my home is safe against that person, but you can come anyways!" Feelings always hidden, like a spider in his own web he waited until she was fully ensnared before enjoying his luscious meal...

Mackenzie batted an eye towards a window. There was nothing there, but to make it seem like it was out there would only work to his advantage. "Come. Let's go through the back." he tell her, walking through as he fetched her and his own shoes. Once there, they made an uneventful exit. Atleast to him.

"Do you think he followed us here?" Mackenzie asked, pondering. Play to her anxiety, then strike...

Minako instantly felt bad; that wasn't what she meant at all. She merely wanted to be closer to Mackenzie, as a friend and as someone who needed protection. But she smiled weakly as she followed to the back. She trusted him implicitly and she grinned as she got her shoes and made her exit with him. Her heart was beginning to race and her hands beginning to sweat, that nervous fear from the first time she'd seen the stalker coming back to the front.

"I-it's possible. I mean...I don't know..." She seemed extremely flustered and distracted, neither her eyes nor her mind on Mackenzie or the house. Only on the fear she felt whenever she thought of the stalker...and the butterflies in her stomach (not the good kind) when she thought of the fact something seemed off about all this and Mackenzie...

Staying completely stlll, Mackenzie suddenly pressed her against a wall. Not in a rough or callous manner, however. It felt like he gently guided her there. Pinned between him and his arms, Mackenzie looked rght into her eyes. "Do you...trust me?" He questioned, seeing right into her doubts. He looked hurt; but deep inside, Mackenzie couldn't care less. She had every right to be scared. He relished in it.

"I know...it's fine to be unsure and scared. You've endured this person for so long, haven't you? Don't worry...I...I will keep you safe!" He softly relented, only to forcefully embrace her. He wanted to keep the contact for as long as it needed to be. At first he made it seem like he wanted her to be safe...but a part of him wanted her to his...and the embrace reflected that.

By now, dark suspicions were welling inside Minako. So when she was guided to the wall, pinned lightly there and examined by Mackenzie's eyes, there was no denying the fear she felt. Not just of whoever this individual following them was, no, but also the beginning hints of fear of him. Between the (not his) toys in the room, the pictures of the idols on the wall (some of which might have included her and now this...she was beginning to suspect all was not right with Mackenzie.

"Don't be silly! Of course, I trust you! It's just this...this...stalker has me so scared..." She then lightly embraced him back, unsure of what to do. When the embrace turned...darker, though, as it became apparent he might be interested in her, she began wriggling just a bit as though she wanted to move away.

She had a bad feeling inside by now...

Mackenzie was far more perceptive than Minako. The fear that was evident in her eyes even after his re-affirmation to keep her safe told him all that there was in her heart. She was afraid...granted it was suspicion of him, but he paid it no mind. Seeing her afraid aroused him. He was going to relish in that fear of her's. "You can tell me anything...everything you want and I will listen. In return...I will tell you everything I know..." he whispered, softly letting go in their embrace. For a moment he smiled only to fake a bashful look upon his face. "I..I'm sorry I did that embrace. I just saw you were so worried and all...I...I didn't mean anything perverted by it!"

Back to being the same old Mackenzie, for sure. He walks by her side, holding her hand gently. "Stay near. I will protect you." He made those reassuring words even though he had absolutely no intention to back them up. "By the way, did you want me to call the police?"

Minako forced herself to relax as she tried to appear calm. She didn't want him suspicious of her suspicions, after all, even though he already knew what she was thinking. "Well, l-let's go back inside." She smiled weakly. "I-It's okay, you're not a pervert...i-it made me feel safe to be held that way." Was it a lie? She didn't know anymore - not after what just happened. But there was no silencing that nagging feeling in her heart that she had to get away from all this.

"No, but...Mackenzie." She suddenly paused, unaware of something she was about to say that may have been something she shouldn't have. "I'm having second thoughts about staying over tonight...something tells me you'd be in danger too if he came around and perhaps I should...stay in my house so as to keep you safe. I'd hate for such a close friend to be hurt..."

Mackenzie knew when she was lying. She was always ever so truthful, always with a smile on her face. He loved that about her...he wanted that to be all his as well. Hearing her words, Mackenzie sobered up and then placed a hand onto her shoulder. "I have a plan, actually. You can help me with this." He tells her, leading her right through to a small hobby store. There, he bought a blue wig and a scrunchie. Just what was he planning?

Helping her inside his home, he glances past the window and frowns. "...That's him." He says, noticing the man taking pictures of his house. With a sigh, Mackenzie removes the package...and puts on the wig. "...Looks so much like yours! So here's my plan. I dress up like you as well and I go somewhere! I'll stay over at a hotel and I'll lure him away!" He tells her. He DID look rather feminine for a boy, perhaps it could pass especially when he took a taxi with him.

Mackenzie blushed brightly, though. "I...I don't really know what it's like to wear a skirt...but if it had to be done for you..." He whispered, blushing softly. This seemed like such a dumb idea, even if it had the chance of working...

At first, Minako was considering going along with this...scheme. But it hit her that he'd be in even more danger this way. And who was she to foist her problems on a friend, one that was as close as he was, anyway? She didn't feel right with this at all. Still, it touched her that he would go to this length to protect her.

"Maybe he's harmless after all." She thought and then made her mind up. "No. We're staying here together. Safety in numbers. And I won't do any plan that puts you in more danger...no. I'll spend the night here and tomorrow, maybe I'll move in permanently...well, not permanently but until I go back on tour..."

"As long as you're here." She finished, looking hopeful

Of course Mackenzie knew he was harmless: he was explicitly ordered to only keep a close eye on the idol as a part of his scheme. The true danger...was right in front of her. "That's true. I guess you're right. Let's stay here! But I still want to wear the wig." The boy said that only to make light of the situation. "That's great! I-I mean, of course! I can help you with your luggage. Just let me clear that old room as well." Remembering those toys made him chuckle uneasily only to transmit just how seriously he took her safety. Which in reality, he cared not for.

The PI's job was almost done. He was coming closer to the fruition of his plan. But for now, he had other matters to do. "I'll just finish up dinner, alright? Should I order take-out or just some nice stirfry do you well?" he asked, strapping on the apron.

When he left, moments after her cellphone vibrated. There was an attached video in the message. It featured a man's penis using her panties as a cloth to masturbate upon. The angle made it so that the face could not be seen as the video ended abruptly as he ejaculated. The title of the video stated 'I love you Mina-chan'.

"Stir-fry would be nice...!" Sensing her phone going off, Minako opened it and nearly dropped it in shock.

"....!" Minako felt very weak suddenly, her heart racing faster then it had at anytime before. She didn't know what to think; were those her panties? A closer examination of the vid proved they were hers and she trembled, deeply shaken. Hoping Mackenzie didn't see, she ran to the bathroom at high speed.

So it was real. She really had a stalker. She really had a sick-minded stalker sending her vids, stealing her panties, calling her "Mina-chan"...her mind was shattered, a bit. Once in the bathroom, she violently threw up, from nerves and exhaustion. "...Please...stop..." She said to no one in particular, tears flowing now.

Would Mackenize protect her? She hoped so but she had to tell him. So after cleaning herself up, she went to the kitchen, sniffling. "Mackenzie..." She held the phone out to him.

The sudden silence was enough to tell him that his text got through. Interesting. Hearing her reaction was pleasure enough for him, sadly the vomiting sort of killed his arousal. Of course there was much to be done, for one he had to pretend like he wasn't sure of what it was. The pleasure of feeling her vagina indirectly with that masturbation was something that pleasured him so much that he never even cleaned off the semen left on her soiled panties. Hidden somewhere, perhaps she ought to revisit those dainty undergarments sometime...

"Minako! Did you want so-" Mackenzie almost dropped the skillet when he saw what was right on the video. He too retched, thankfully breakfast did not leave his stomach unlike her's. He swiped the phone and put it down. He panted, leaving the skillet on the heating range. "O-oh...oh my God..." He stammered out helplessly before he went and embraced her. Mackenzie pretended to be strong, all the while snickering deep inside.

He slowly sat down and came back with a glass of water. "That sick bastard...how dare he try something like this!" He angrily ranted as Mackenzie handed her a glass of water. Patting her back, Mackenzie was more than welcome to embrace her for him...

"...." Minako sobbed as she drank the water, before hugging Mackenzie tight as she could be. She didn't notice her chest pushing into his as she clung to him like a drowning girl. "I-I want to...I want to...I don't know! Please, tell me it'll all be okay." She clung tightly to her friend, trusting him implicitly. He was the only friend she had left and she wanted this all to end. She'd do anything for that to happen.

Her heart raced as she tried to make sense of what was happening. Somehow, this sicko knew her number...wait...

She suddenly pushed away from Mackenzie. It wasn't like her number was completely protected but she NEVER shared it, NEVER posted it anywhere. There was no way the stalker could have gotten her number unless...

The panic was back in her eyes..

Mackenzie immediately knew something was wrong the moment she forcefully pushed away from his embrace. A part of him seemed puzzled, but more importantly Mackenzie knew she had realized something. An airhead Minako may be, but she was smarter than what others would assume she was to be. "It'll all be okay, Minako. I promise you this..." he whispered, softly embracing her. Of course, only when he realized something did he find that the ruse was up.

Yet, as the actor he always was, Mackenzie merely feigned ignorance. "W-what's wrong, Minako? Is something...wrong?" Mackenzie wondered, seeming all the more confused by it. He had a back-up plan: the phone he sent the message from was from another cell. He had it mostly worked out. "Is...is something wrong?" He questioned, confident she would not expose him...just yet.

Back
Top Bottom