Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon Age: Inquisition - Adventure/Smut (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingsPath

Super-Earth
Okay! So, I still haven't beaten this game, because it's fucking long, but that doesn't mean I don't wanna do an RP of it! It doesn't have to take place after the story, anyways. Plenty of room to be able to have an RP during the game/inquisition. I'll try and keep this thread short and sweet. What I'm looking for is this one thing:

Descriptive female partner who's fun with both the plot and smut. One who doesn't mind playing multiple characters, and enjoys action and adventure just as much as passion and sex. Good? Good.

Now, I don't have a plot in mind. I prefer discussing this with whoever is interested, so if you'd like to play, just shoot me a PM. The characters I can/would like to play for this RP include, but are not limited to...

Cullen
Varric
Iron Bull
The Inquisitor
Dorian
Solas
Alistair
Hawke
Fenris
Anders

There's probably other characters I'm forgetting. You can mention in your PM if there's any pairing or character you're interested in, if I've failed to bring them up.

Female characters I would be interested in playing with include, but are not limited to...

Cassandra
Sera
Vivienne
Josephine
Leliana
Morrigan
Isabela
Merrill
The Inquisitor
Hawke

And any others I've failed to think up right off the top of my head! I think that's enough for this request thread. Message me and we can go over details, plot, smut and more. I hope to have fun with this, and I hope you do, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom