Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gladiator Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlondieBelle

Planetoid
Hi there! Are you looking for a sweet, romantic based play? Look no further. I like ideas grounded in reality but that are, of course, full of fantasy. I prefer my partner to develop their own identity in the scenes, too. And, I prefer to play on skype: mintjulepbelle. I like typing full paragraphs with lots of details. Plus, I don't mind incorporating other characters into our time together.

But what I'm really wanting is a new gladiator.

Here's what I'm thinking... After being stolen from your homeland, ala Spartacus, you've ended up behind the walls of my father's cruel gladiator villa. You've trained hard, as you've had nothing else to live for, and are now the most highly regarded gladiator of all. But after a long day of training under my father's evil eyes, you look to his balcony and see me for the first time, a blonde vision. And that's where we take it...

BlondieBelle said:
Hi there! Are you looking for a sweet, romantic based play? Look no further. I like ideas grounded in reality but that are, of course, full of fantasy. I prefer my partner to develop their own identity in the scenes, too. And, I prefer to play at my listed Yahoo messenger account: mintjulep322. I like typing full paragraphs with lots of details. Plus, I don't mind incorporating other characters into our time together.

But what I'm really wanting is a new gladiator.

Here's what I'm thinking... After being stolen from your homeland, ala Spartacus, you've ended up behind the walls of my father's cruel gladiator villa. You've trained hard, as you've had nothing else to live for, and are now the most highly regarded gladiator of all. But after a long day of training under my father's evil eyes, you look to his balcony and see me for the first time, a blonde vision. And that's where we take it...

Either of your cravings will work for me, but the gladiator is the most interesting for me. As a romantic, I can play any mix of smut /romance fro 10% to 90% so how much smut do you want in the mix? I usually favor about 30-40% smut to 60-70% romance and plot. as far as posting i will give what I get and more,

Yeah, I'd be greatly interested in this. (As...long as you really don't mind my over-descriptive nature.) *Flips a coin nonchalantly before dropping it and coughing in failure* Er, yeah I'd love to try out for this. Always wanted to pull off a Romantic Gladiator-Style roleplay, sounds really fun. (Also love that era of time, that there is a huge plus.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom