Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto Senju X Fem!Sasuke Uchiha Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Toran

Moon
I had an idea involving the Narutoverse, something I'm hoping someone will consider doing with me.

It involves a couple of ideas, involving some FanFiction, as well as a secrecy plot. It's going to be an AU setting, but still maintain the Ninjas and such portion of the story.

It sort of combines the FanFics The Hope of the Senju, and Uchiha Heiress Remix into one universe, with some differences. For those of you that don't know, in Hope of the Senju, Naruto is not the son of Kushina, but rather Senju, Tsunade, but his father is still Minato, since in the story, Kushina and Minato broke up, and never actually got married.

In Uchiha Heiress Remix, Sasuke is actually a female, and not a male, where she and Hinata get together with Naruto, only this time, Hinata is not involved.

Here are a couple of details you need to know in bullet points about this idea:

• This is PURELY Naruto X Fem!Sasuke. While Hope of the Senju had an obvious future Harem setting in mind, and Uchiha Heiress had a threesome pairing of Naruto/Fem!Sasuke/Hinata, this is only going to be a Naruto X Fem!Sasuke pairing only.
  • You don't have to read these Fanfics to play Fem!Sasuke, as I've already explained what she's like further down at the bottom. If you want, you CAN play as Naruto Senju and I'll play Fem!Sasuke, but it DOES require having read the FanFic Hope of the Senju Clan. While Fem!Sasuke has SOME basic guidelines as to what she needs to be like, you can still modify her to better suit your tastes.
  • Understand that, for story-based parts of the RP, there will be times where we will have to take control of more than one character beyond Fem!Sasuke and Naruto, but understand that the focus is about those two, so you don't need to write that much for the other characters.
  • While they are perverted and such towards each other, and that there will be plenty of erotic stuff along with plot, their marriage is genuine, and they DO genuinely love each other, so there WILL be stuff of a romantic nature involved.
  • Finally, while this will have story parts, which will require SOME effort put in to the posts, understand that this isn't some 500k+ Epic Story or anything that requires lengthy, highly detailed novella multi-paragraph posts. I don't want one-liners or two-liners or anything, but you don't need to write like three full paragraphs or anything like that. Some effort is required, but you don't need to go full out novel length.

I know that Bluemoon allows only characters of a certain age to partake in sexual acts, so for sake of convenience, we can do something like, say, modify the age Ninjas graduate from the Academy to an age where they can participate in those kinds of acts, so don't worry about that. :3

Basically, here's what I'm thinking on the plot. While Kushina and Minato never had Naruto, Obito decides to risk everything and still release the Kyuubi upon Konoha, which forces Minato to seal the Kyuubi in young Naruto, but instead of the Kyuubi being sealed as common knowledge, it stays a secret, and Naruto, along with Tsunade, Shizune, and occasionally Jiraiya, grows up with love, respect, and admiration, while growing stronger. Along with this, he becomes friends with young Fem!Sasuke, developing a healthy friendship and rivalry with her that, later, evolves into love between the two. During this friendship, Naruto happens to walk her back to her Clan Compound, only to see the Uchiha Massacre for himself, and, attempts to defeat Itachi, but is dispatched, causing Sasuke to still be hit with the Tsukuyomi.

While Sasuke is mostly the same as she is in Canon, the one difference is that her and Naruto have a secret romance going on. While they fight all the time in public, insulting each other, harshly putting each other down, and such with the intent of trying to one up the other with them seeming like they completely loathe each other like the Senju and Uchiha did, in private, they are deeply in love with each other, and quite sexually active as well, very perverted, and protective, in regards to each other. They are so in love, that, in fact, they have a secret, private ceremony going on where they get married as soon as they become Ninja.

Sasuke, while desiring more power, and goes to Orochimaru, and Naruto goes off to train with Jiraiya to 'be strong enough to drag Sasuke back', in reality, Sasuke and Naruto still see each other, still love each other, etc, and often meet in secret while sneaking away from their teachers. Sasuke, because of her love for Naruto, even with access to the Second Stage Cursed Seal, is not as influenced as she would be in Canon, due to the love she feels for Naruto, and is only using Orochimaru to kill him later, while secretly acting as a spy for Konoha, after Naruto managed to convince her through persuasion and such to not legitimately abandon the village.

I'm thinking this should be a multi-arc story between the two, ranging from different points in time in the series, having 50% Smut, 25% Romance, and 25% Plot, being a seriously-focused story for one moment, and then switching to the sexual stuff later, or vice versa. I'll play Naruto, and those of you that are interested can play Fem!Sasuke, who's name you can decide for yourself. While I can be convinced to play Fem!Sasuke, if you haven't read Hope of the Senju, you might not know the full specifics of this Naruto I'm thinking of, so if you haven't read it, it might be best if I play Naruto. Fem!Sasuke can be modified Ninja Skill-wise to suit your tastes so as for her to better match Naruto, though, if you want.

If you're interested, hit me up through PM's and we'll work something out. Do not reply to this topic, instead, PM me any questions and such you might have.

Finally, I do not RP on the Forums, only through PM, Instant Message or Skype. Having people not involved in sexual-based topics I'm in reading through what I'm typing makes me feel uncomfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom