Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantastic Fantasy and Magnificent Magic (FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy there! Welcome to my humble request thread. If you couldn't guess from the title I rather like fantasy and especially magic. Less the magic itself really and more what such power might make a person into. Other times I enjoy playing non-humans and playing with a morality considered alien. Sci-fi also occasionally earns my interest so I might pop a few of those here. Flexing the creative muscles is simply good fun regardless of the content. So if any of that might interest you read on.

The actual gender of the person behind the screen doesn't matter to me, its RP after all so as long as you can write a good character feel free to read on. I can play dom or sub quite easily so ask for either if you want it. However, just because I might play a dom if you expect me to push forth the RP alone then keep on looking for another partner.

Expectations: I despise one liners. A strong word but its the truth. If you give me one liners I'll likely not bother with the RP anymore. I expect at least a single paragraph out of my partner, we are all adults here so we should be capable of at least that. I'll tend to average 3-4 any one time though at minimum I will give two. I expect you to come forward with your own ideas or plots, if you simply ask me "do you want to RP *insert pairing here*" I'll ignore you. If they are on my request thread, of course I want to RP them. That said I am open to more pairings and plots than are listed here.

Now that's out of the way, here are a few things I enjoy as kinks. Not all need be present mind you, so do tell me if something here does not suit your tastes.

-BDSM
-Slavery
-Torture (both mental and physical, sexual or non-sexual)
-Blackmail
-Plotting (I do rather like substance to my threads)
-Size difference (both slight and Macro/Micro)
-Foot Play
-Fantasy

Here are the things I will never do under any circumstances ever.

-Bathroom things
-Furry (Neko and some types of monster girls are fine however.)
-Bestiality
-Futa
-Unrealistically proportioned characters (breasts or ass grossly out of proportion when compared to the rest of the body)
-Characters under 18

Now then onto pairings. I consider pairings to be just the basest of outlines for plots, the spark that can light the creative flame. So obviously there is expected to be more to the indicated characters than plugging each other's orifices.

GoddessxMortal
GoddessxDemi-Goddess
GoddessxGoddess
SorceressxApprentice
ApprenticexApprentice
SorceressxTest Subject
SorceressxSlave
SummonerxSummoned
WitchxPrincess
Dark MagexElementalist
CreatorxCreation
War MagexNormal Soldier
MagexFamiliar

And here are a few plots I thought of off the top of my head.

Original

Royalty to Slavery: CRAVING: A particularly sinister empire has risen up and is slowly expanding all around the continent. It's Empress is known as a particularly vile and cruel woman with very few limits on what she will do to win, or what she does to the losers of the wars. After the recent conquest of a small and relatively peaceful kingdom, the Empress orders all inhabitants enslaved. The Queen herself is gifted to the sister of one of the knights who fell in battle. One who might very well be interested in dishing out a helping of revenge on her new slave. (I think for this one I might like the Queen to be the older of the two, just to add a little something there. An extra bit of humiliation of being owned by someone who is her junior.)

Divinity Calls: A rather irreverent and bitter Queen ends up seizing the property of a particular church to the Goddess of Love. Said Goddess however, is none too pleased by this and brings her wrath down upon the Queen and her kingdom. She then takes the Queen and poses her a challenge. Either she finds love within herself by the end of a month, or the Goddess will ensure her immortal soul is tormented for the rest of time in her thrall.

A Costly Deal: Unbeknownst to the average earthling, aliens actually frequent the planet. Usually for one purpose; shopping. Humans have a wide range of use for many alien species, from research, to entertainment, to sustenance. The majority of Earth governments are willing to overlook such things in exchange for a bit of extraterrestrial materials. One particular alien for her coming of age is allowed to pick out a human to take back to her world as a slave. Naturally going from sleeping peacefully in one's room to waking up in a containment tube is one rude awakening for one unfortunate woman.

In a Mirror, Darkly: One day a person stumbles upon an old mirror in their grandparent's attic. This mirror shimmers malevolently and is ice cold to the touch no matter the temperature. A touch is all it takes before a person is forced through the mirror and to a very different world. A world of imperialistic fanatics marching to the command of a powerful and nigh immortal dictator worshipped as a living diety. A mere glimpse at any statue or propaganda poster shows the person that this dictator is them. (Right so this could go one of two ways. One: the dark double is still very much alive and captures her 'light' double for... interrogation. In this case I'd play dark double. Two: Her arrival means that the other is wiped from existence and now she is the Empress of Humanity and the Known Universe. In this case I'd be happy to play various court advisors, concubines, rebels, ect.)

Careful What you Wish For: So a woman finds herself in hard times, unemployed maybe? Needing to pay of debts? Just struggling to make ends meet? In steps a Fairy Godmother. Problem is... she's kind of a bitch. Has a bit of a mean-spirited sense of humor. So she might grant wishes to her 'mistress' only they might end up extremely literal and even very dangerous. Something of a sexual deviant as well when it suits her. Really, ending up with her is kind of getting the short end of the wish granting stick. Problem is getting her is easy. Getting rid of her? Not so much. (Pretty self explanatory though I'm happy to work out details in PM.)

RE: The Sorceress' Spire (FxF)

Damn, I don't want to be greedy but let me know if you are wanting a partner down the line.

RE: The Sorceress' Spire (FxF)

Inwiththebooks said:
Howdy there! Welcome to my humble request thread. Technically this is my secondary one, however I've created it for good reason. My first is more a generalist pick and mix while this one possesses more of a specific focus. This one focuses a bit more on magical oriented plots, doesn't necessarily mean classic fantasy but it can be. So, ever wanted to RP about a Magical Academy? The bond between a Sorceress and her Apprentice? Maybe playing a summoned and enthralled demoness floats your boat? This is the catchall thread for that.

The actual gender of the person behind the screen doesn't matter to me, its RP after all so as long as you can write a good character feel free to read on. I can play dom or sub quite easily so ask for either if you want it. However, just because I might play a dom if you expect me to push forth the RP alone then keep on looking for another partner. Also, if you expect a reply immediately after your own, I'm not the partner for you. That said I do respond frequently and if I don't respond within 3-4 days give me a poke. If you poke me one day after your reply for a reply I'll likely drop the RP. I'm not even close to joking. Please PM me if you'd like to work something out, though note I only RP through thread or PM. I won't respond to you if you post here on this thread.

Expectations: I despise one liners. A strong word but its the truth. If you give me one liners I'll likely not bother with the RP anymore. I expect at least a single paragraph out of my partner, we are all adults here so we should be capable of at least that. I'll tend to average 3-4 any one time though at minimum I will give two. I expect you to come forward with your own ideas or plots, if you simply ask me "do you want to RP *insert pairing here*" I'll ignore you. If they are on my request thread, of course I want to RP them. That said I am open to more pairings and plots than are listed here.

Now that's out of the way, here are a few things I enjoy as kinks. Not all need be present mind you, so do tell me if something here does not suit your tastes.

-BDSM
-Slavery
-Torture (both mental and physical, sexual or non-sexual)
-Blackmail
-Plotting (I do rather like substance to my threads)
-Size difference (both slight and Macro/Micro)
-Foot Play
-Fantasy

Here are the things I will never do under any circumstances ever.

-Bathroom things
-Furry (Neko and some types of monster girls are as fine however.)
-MxM
-Bestiality
-Futa
-Unrealistically proportioned characters

Now then onto pairings. I consider pairings to be just the basest of outlines for plots, the spark that can light the creative flame. So obviously there is expected to be more to the indicated characters than plugging each other's orifices.

SorceressxApprentice
ApprenticexApprentice
SorceressxTest Subject
SorceressxSlave
SummonerxSummoned
WitchxPrincess
Dark MagexElementalist
CreatorxCreation
War MagexNormal Soldier

And here are a few plots I thought of off the top of my head.

War makes strange bedfellows- War has been fought between two magically advanced nations for centuries, some years more violent than others. War mages are highly valued soldiers, said to be worth dozens of individual warriors. One particular war mage participates in a dangerous assault against a dark magic research lab of the opposing nation, leading a squad of normal soldiers. One of these soldiers ends up saving her hide during the battle, being wounded in the process. After the fact the two spend time together and get to know each other, fighting at each others side the whole while. Eventually they become closer to friends with benefits, though perhaps there is hope for more. (This one could very easily have either role being the more dominant, or perhaps just having both as switches.)

Differences in philosophy- Dark magic is seen as a rather foul practice as its uses are mainly in warping the users vital energy to create mostly harmful negative energy into reality. One such dark mage considers herself more a scholar than anything else, rarely indulging in her own magic. By chance meeting in a library in a city where mages can coexist in a neutral ground has the dark mage meet a healer. The pair have a bit of a heated debate on the subject, parting ways. A month later the healer finds herself on the receiving end of danger at the hands of dark magic cultists, only to be rescued by the very same dark mage. The pair find themselves thrust together into events that will see entire nations thrown into chaos and the fabric of reality itself threatened with destruction. (With this I'm thinking that for the most part the dark mage is gentle and kind, however using her magic more and more will start to affect her mind negatively. How negatively and in what direction that might go is open to negotiation.)

Just Desserts (Avatar: The Last Airbender)- MEGA CRAVING- Right so I don't often base RP's off pics or do Fandom but the following pic was just too perfect. NSFW. The following plot is open to discussion. Essentially the plot I have in mind is that after a number of years Azula of being imprisoned/committed, she is handed off to one of her former friends in the hopes that they might be able to reach whatever shred of sanity she has left. Ty Lee opts to leave her training with the Kyoshi Warriors and return home. The acrobat opts to use the opportunity to get a bit of payback for being thrown in the Boiling Rock. The Fire Princess finds her life change completely as she is twisted into the slightly airheaded acrobat's personal slave, cheerfully humiliated and degraded by her former friend. The worst part is that eventually Azula finds she starts to like it. (So this is timeskipped ahead so that both characters are over 18. I am fine playing either character, so do PM me if you are interested.)

RE: Fantastic Fandoms and Magnificent Magic (FxF)

Bump! Changed things around and did a bit of housekeeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom