Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Limits? What limits? [F LF M]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yami

Super-Earth
Sup.

I'm looking for a male x female roleplay.

All I ask is that you're able to write one detailed paragraph per post with little to no grammar/spelling mistakes. If I spend more time paying attention to missing punctuation than the roleplay itself, I'm going to lose interest. Please, for the love of god be detailed!

Favorite Kinks

non-consensual
exhibitionism
humiliation
forced clothes wearing
anal&vaginal
double penetration
BDSM
handcuffs
public scenes
monster cocks
stomach bulging
cervical/intestinal penetration
bathroom use control
watersports
enemas

-I'm pretty much okay with anything not listed in my 'I hate these kinks' area.

I hate these kinks

Vore
Gore
Baby Play
Swallowing urine/feces/blood
Castration
Mutilation
nullification

Pairings:

Teacher x Student(17-18ish)
Brother x Sister (both would be 18+)
Best friends
Boss x Secretary
Patron x Librarian

NSFW images in the spoiler

NSFW text ideas in the spoiler
These are all mostly scenes I'd like to try in a roleplay....

- A teacher plays with his student in class, watching her struggle to keep quiet as he has her stuffed with a vibrator in her pussy, on her tits and some nice anal beads in her ass.
- A librarian has to walk around all day naked beneath a tight dress and knowing if she even bends over, everyone will see her vibrator stuffed holes.
- A blackmailer meets his victim in the park where she's naked under a knee length over coat, waiting for him.
- The CEO takes his secretary to a party wearing a slutty dress with a bulging stomach. Under her clothes, she's wearing a vibrator in one hole and giant anal beads in her ass and she needs to pee....badly.
- A brother makes his sister a deal, if she can steal a bottle of soda from the grocery store using both holes, he'll leave her alone.
-The librarian gets fucked behind her desk wearing an apron and a hiked up skirt.

You actually had me chuckle at the 'If I spend more time paying attention to missing punctuation than the roleplay itself, I'm going to lose interest.'

Anyway, I'll gladly try out for this, you know I'll send in a whole try-out paragraph to make sure you don't lose interest early on. (That's not serious...don't judge me for that yet!)

In all seriousness: I'd gladly try to roleplay many of these kinks with you, *shrugs* if I pass the literacy test that is.

@Antarctican

PM me.

----------------------

&&&Updated with more images.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom